The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

U talk talk only..one moment go from JHB airport another from Btm airport to Jkt...anyway i had early send u the sms and u never reply at and now see me going and start complain me no chio...like that said si bay boh hoh... - From Bochun's earlier reply to Raverboy's post

Wa Lau, i m at a lost of words on this. But why go to such extremes to travel to jkt. KNN just book Tiger Airways or garuda and fly direct from the World's number airport lor.

So siong have to go Btm take flight or JB airport. How much can really save? Travel time already lost so much liao. If really wana budget like that to chiong overseas, how to enjoy leh?

Like that better stay SG to chiong lor. No need to worry about ticket cost and just take taxi still cheap cheap

Anyway just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 26-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Currently Batam's Police is on a very BIG drug case, they found few SS and XTC production mini factories, and ARE still on the search for more. It's been classified as the biggest drug bust in Indonesia, investigating teams from Jkt, Singapore and also US are involved, so you can see the seriousness of the situation. It's very possible that they will be conducting random raids on drugs in the disco and also on the street (road block) ect ect....

Just in case some of the cheongster or their cewek are thinking of having some fun, beware and bewarn...!
Old 26-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 23
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Currently Batam's Police is on a very BIG drug case, they found few SS and XTC production mini factories, and ARE still on the search for more. It's been classified as the biggest drug bust in Indonesia, investigating teams from Jkt, Singapore and also US are involved, so you can see the seriousness of the situation. It's very possible that they will be conducting random raids on drugs in the disco and also on the street (road block) ect ect....

Just in case some of the cheongster or their cewek are thinking of having some fun, beware and bewarn...!
U mean got ppl set up factory to produce obat / S S ?
wow, they 1 2 direct supply to Btm users from own source ya

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
U mean got ppl set up factory to produce obat / S S ?
wow, they 1 2 direct supply to Btm users from own source ya

It's much bigger biz then that...!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/detail...130007&irec=23

http://batampos.co.id/content/view/33248/1/
Old 26-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You sure on this? My friend, ex boss, maker of estacy may need to go hiding... Use to tell me how bad he is in the past and his brush with the law. hahahaha

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You sure on this? My friend, ex boss, maker of estacy may need to go hiding... Use to tell me how bad he is in the past and his brush with the law. hahahaha

Whole of Batam is talking about it, it's in every front page of the local newspapers...
Who is your this friend, local or SinKaPoLian?
Old 26-10-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whole of Batam is talking about it, it's in every front page of the local newspapers...
Who is your this friend, local or SinKaPoLian?
Local. Ex boss of Est*** maker. Hiding somewhere in BAtam now. Me not in BAtam for past week.. So dono. By the way, there is a new anti corruption police officer in town, few months ago. Wijaya or something like that. Fucking strict and untouchable. I know him personally.

Old 26-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
there is a new anti corruption police officer in town, few months ago. Wijaya or something like that. Fucking strict and untouchable. I know him personally.

Good, so next time got problem I call you..?
Old 26-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha, if the police find trouble with you, and if you DID nothing wrong, he can help. Very straight guy, no nonsense.

The police chief in each district is fearful of him. Even my friend's ah bang in Jakarta kena from him before. That is before he came to batam.

He is a christian, by the way, and eats pork.

Old 26-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
By the way, there is a new anti corruption police officer in town, know him personally.
wow NYK, you hebat leh ... like that no one will pick trouble on you

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
can call for me? I galso got problem, my problem is I cannot silent mob

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:

BtmMan,

Thanks for your information.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 26-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexDJ View Post
do i hear LACTATING!?!?!

I WANT I WANT!!!
Oi....dun anyhow listen to VK, he anyhow arrow one, I suggested only hor, never say I got kangtao hor

If not suddenly for nuthin my PM box kena burst..

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 26-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Which mean i will fly from Sin to jkt and stay a night and then fly together with my gf to batam again. Ok lah, ON your since bro Ronsee and snipeshot08 keep ticker me, but any lion dance welcome if i come back to Batam airport.....
[/COLOR]
Wah serious ka??? Well done lah bro, but no need to bring your own cow there mah????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah serious ka??? Well done lah bro, but no need to bring your own cow there mah????

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
This is a long weekend trip for me and my cow to relax and not really go for cheonging, my plan was to stay at JKT and later transfer to Bali. It just happened that Ronsee cow also at JKT and i don't mind come together with her to meet your at Batam and since my cow never been Batam before so just bring her along loh.

But now i had a problem with Airasia internet booking, i can't key in her IC no. coz too long, it only able to key in max 20 word and now the passport wasn't with her. May be i will buy at the airport one day before but no sure can get anot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread