The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

bro sengseng...me pm u already loh..hehe
Old 26-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

sorry... me didn't check pm...no sifu sifu lah.. will call u 2moro...haha.
Old 26-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
THANKS BRADA, I Gov. Servant ma, works in Bandaraya < For me SYT & MILF also can one.
Pls pm me the location and ctc.Next time I take you a Takeaway joint with exotic food from ASEAN. All SYT ones. Can tabao home also can.If you are free tomorrow night , Ssshhhh !! I take you there to Look C Look C.
Walaueh, got tom yam stall, also never talk about calling me leh
Old 26-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

haha professor...2moro we going to ur tempat loh... hope 2 c u...
as for bro dickky8...i takut u loh....
Old 26-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Walaueh, got tom yam stall, also never talk about calling me leh
Professor, u said u will pm me for TT but nothing happens. So I tot u very busy lately maybe got new GF forgotten us oredi.
Old 26-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

bro sengseng...2nite on r...if on have to pinjam gaji lah...haha
Old 26-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng...2nite on r...if on have to pinjam gaji lah...haha
Is on at dog time, can pinjam salary summore , pinjam 4me 100 for a poor man like me, promise to pay u back next week can arh.
Old 27-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

just came back from tt with bro sengseng & 2 other samster (don't dare to expose name).... have a very pleasant choi choi sui session.... disappointed cause didn't have a chance to meet up with professor....
ps: professor..we bungkus tom yam for u already loh...hehe
Old 27-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just came back from tt with bro sengseng & 2 other samster (don't dare to expose name).... have a very pleasant choi choi sui session.... disappointed cause didn't have a chance to meet up with professor....
Professor busy studying effects of H1N1 on PRCs... up close & personal...kakakaka
Old 27-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
Professor busy studying effects of H1N1 on PRCs... up close & personal...kakakaka
Walaueh, like that also can ah? It should be interpreted as a new strand H1N2[usually occurs on PRC's]

H1 [Hai one] Spoken in Cantonese
Neh-Neh 2 [you know lah what are those]

Didnt read the thread due to Sammyboy website inconsitently "down and up", got a bit fed up. Next time loh, will catch with you guys, especially bro sengseng, dyelok and warmnites
Old 27-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Chinese Valentines Day 7-7 Lunar Ox Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Walaueh, like that also can ah? It should be interpreted as a new strand H1N2[usually occurs on PRC's]

H1 [Hai one] Spoken in Cantonese
Neh-Neh 2 [you know lah what are those]

Didnt read the thread due to Sammyboy website inconsitently "down and up", got a bit fed up. Next time loh, will catch with you guys, especially bro sengseng, dyelok and warmnites
Pro, Actually we taupao for you 2 Tomyam in NPW , one is call Jenny and the other one is call Tina. Both are in the early 20s. We waited and waited , the rains stops for a while and then drizzle again. So I guess u will be giving us rain check .Since the tomyams are getting cold waiting 4 u. After waiting for you so long they said they need to go to the Microven to reheat themselves for further action cos nobody like cold Tomyam. So off they dissappear into the rainy night. Hahaha. We then ask a 18+1 for overnight but she declined cos want to celebrate Valentines Day with her BF.Then I realize its 7th.day of the 7 month of the Lunar Calendar, Its china Valentines day,Qixi Festival (Chinese: 七夕節; pinyin: qī xī jié; )no wonder lah , Pro dun show up, must be having a romantic dinner with a GuNiang somewhere, or must be High Bed warm Pillow , (Ko Chong Luen Jum ) cuddling here, or doing the "downs and ups" there. Since all the gals have deserted us,so no luck today. Sorri Bradas, maybe its my fault, I am not Lengchai scare them away oredi. Like this I must go 4 cosmetic surgery .
Poor souls like us just have to gaze at the sky watching raindrops fall just like tears dripping from our lonely heart. What a chinese Valentines day to pass by. Sigh!! ( Wiping a tear off with my hand ) Hope next year some fairies will cum and save our lonely souls and will not be the same again.Next year must ask Professor to help us to do advance booking first, so that we will not be left in the cold like this. Like they always say : Same ppl different life, same umbrella different handle. Aiyah! Bradas, what to do,See open a bit lah

Last edited by sengseng; 27-08-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 27-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its a pleasure meeting you last night as well as the other samster bradas,
Its fun blowing water on a cold and rainy night especially sharing our sweet adventures in Japan bring back a lot of sweet memories to me.
Will catch up with you and see in TT next time. Hope more Bradas will join us next time.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big Thank you to Bro Sengseng, his cousin, his fren (sorry I didn't quite get his name) and also have to previlidge to meet up with bro dyelook and another samster (this I also follow bro dyelook's style, not going disclose first lor ) for all you guys have done to help me out last night.

The girl I took is actually not really to my liking but as I was running out of time to rush back there, I chin cai chin cai take one lor.

She is a bit on the meaty side, waist also rather round with 2 papaya shape boobs ( I like those bowl like one)

But it turns out that she is very playful and very wild, so much so that I actually out perform my own records in recent years. I did her for more then 1/2 hour with lots of riding (she rode me and I rode her), pumping, humping , moaning of "ai ren ai ren", "bao bei bao bei", 'ah... ah.. ah..." and such other sound effects.

pussy is very tight and wet, not much hair, clean looking and fresh smell too.

GFE is is 9.5/10. only that she try to avoid my deep French Kiss, but end up still oblige a bit lor.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING THIS GIRL'S CONTACT, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR CONTACT. I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO DISCLOSE THE CONTACT.
Old 27-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlarkar View Post
Big Thank you to Bro Sengseng, his cousin, his fren (sorry I didn't quite get his name) and also have to previlidge to meet up with bro dyelook and another samster (this I also follow bro dyelook's style, not going disclose first lor ) for all you guys have done to help me out last night.

The girl I took is actually not really to my liking but as I was running out of time to rush back there, I chin cai chin cai take one lor.

She is a bit on the meaty side, waist also rather round with 2 papaya shape boobs ( I like those bowl like one)

But it turns out that she is very playful and very wild, so much so that I actually out perform my own records in recent years. I did her for more then 1/2 hour with lots of riding (she rode me and I rode her), pumping, humping , moaning of "ai ren ai ren", "bao bei bao bei", 'ah... ah.. ah..." and such other sound effects.

pussy is very tight and wet, not much hair, clean looking and fresh smell too.

GFE is is 9.5/10. only that she try to avoid my deep French Kiss, but end up still oblige a bit lor.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING THIS GIRL'S CONTACT, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR CONTACT. I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO DISCLOSE THE CONTACT.
Brada, Dun be like that lah,cincai cincai punya stock you also write so steamy. Just came back from lunch only makes ppl horny with ur airen lah,baobei lah and sound effects summore. 9.5gf feel also said not your liking.What more u want. U know , after u left ,a gust of wind came all dissappear . All we can do is having cold seats and blow water. No matter how hard we blow also, the water also cannot boil maybe it bcos of raining. Anyway, you broke my record by ordering takeways to NPW.Another Chapter of my life to be written.
Anyway glad you enjoy your Chinese Valentines Day. This time I tapao 4 you next time its you turn to tapao one for me from Malakar, like Portugese type , I also dun mind one.Or ask Ivan to bring one up for me and i bring one down for him also can. Thats how its call stock exchange lol.
Kekeke
Old 27-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh yeah, I am also looking forward to meet the legendary Prof leh, sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1