The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lost and Found 2011

wah xiaoli was like 10 years ago at least, she was pretty, i even started a thread because of her

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ghlight=looker

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
I just passed by KSC and old good memories came rushing back.
Anyone has Xiao li or qiqi's photos? I can't really how they look like after so many years, just remember xl was a head turner. Remembered how shiok it was with her in her shop while people walked by outside. Lol
Old 31-08-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 20
b123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to allb123 is a name known to all

trying my luck

anyone have nana's contact from natureland?
Old 31-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

anyone know where nana from fruit spa upper bukit timah went? please pm me.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
wah xiaoli was like 10 years ago at least, she was pretty, i even started a thread because of her

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ghlight=looker
this china xiaoli i remember banging her at ksc for 100 , she a sexy chio milf she is really good
Old 31-08-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

dear all, anybody is still engaging difen previously from fortune center or chinatown? pm me
Old 06-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
skyflame88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyflame88 View Post
Anyone know where cherry from S**S**** spa at bm went? does anyone have her contact please pm me
i received 2 notification for this and both are zap..to one that told me where, which spa can you pm me exactly
Old 06-09-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Still looking for Lynn from Rose Spa (both Clementi and AMK). She was there around... 2014-2017? Not sure where she is now. If anyone knows let me know
Old 07-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Redjal1892 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

I am pretty new here, and I hope I am not breaking any rules by doing this. Sorry in advance if I am.

I am looking for an Indonesian masseuse named Yati who used to work at a Q** Spa in East Coast in 2018/19. Now it has been renamed/taken over by S*** Spa. She mentioned she was at a Spa in River Valley before this.

Story:

I went in for a massage once in 2018, with another masseuse, but Yati was the receptionist at that time and she caught my eye. She was in her mid-30s, but was very attractive with nice eyes. When I was done with the massage, she mentioned to me to come back next time and look for her instead, which I did. I knew something was up from the way we locked eyes as I was exiting the shop.

I came back a couple weeks later and true enough she was there. Our first massage was nice and clean, but with a lot of teasing. We hit it off immediately as I could speak to her in Malay, and also because of the way I look as I am from overseas. She's very chatty and interesting, and has a way to get you in the mood which I can't really describe.

Long story short, over the course of a year, I kept coming back every month or two, and every time I went, we sort of took things a step further each time. To the point where she was sneaking HJs under the covers (without asking for extra payments). She even offered to meet me outside to continue what we started.

At the time, I was reluctant to go much further than that as I had a girlfriend at the time (which I now regret), she even gave me her number, which I didn't save because I didn't want my girl to find out (another big regret).

I wanted to come back again this year, but i realised that she is no longer working there.

So if anyone knows of this lovely masseuse and knows where she is now, please let me know as it would be great if I could see her again. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Hi does any senior know these two ml still in the trade?

1 Qiqi the Sarawakian
2 Jasmine formerly from Duxton Angle spa
Old 07-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Qiqi at VIP Balmoral u mean?
if so i dun think she in this line any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Hi does any senior know these two ml still in the trade?

1 Qiqi the Sarawakian
2 Jasmine formerly from Duxton Angle spa
Old 07-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!

Super duper long shot here. Aisyah/Esther from Tanjong Katong / Marine Parade / Selegie / Park Hotel was raided and deported around 3 years ago. Don't suppose she ever managed to get back into sg? She's still my all time favourite massage + tease + service ml.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
Super duper long shot here. Aisyah/Esther from Tanjong Katong / Marine Parade / Selegie / Park Hotel was raided and deported around 3 years ago. Don't suppose she ever managed to get back into sg? She's still my all time favourite massage + tease + service ml.
Nope slim chance of coming back . Last heard is she went to aussie for work Liao . Agree wit u her service is one of the best I hav

Side note anyone know coco who work wit Esther in park hotel joint Intel still working at STP?
Old 08-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

jasmine from angle or from the place opposite angle (bliss or something i think) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Qiqi at VIP Balmoral u mean?
if so i dun think she in this line any longer.
Old 08-09-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure abt her cos didn't try her back then bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
jasmine from angle or from the place opposite angle (bliss or something i think) ?
Old 08-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

if it's jasmine from across, she pretty much retired liao, she is boss of a super clean place nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1