The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 05-11-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Spicy
Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=961693&highlight=

Saw that Spicy has numerous FR about her and decided to have a go at her Legit Good.
She satisfied every request i had and overall good bonk.

Body: Great ass with nice enhanced boobies

BBBJ -The tongue work, the swirl the technique try it and u will understand.

FJ -Was amazing as well we did Cg, missionary and doggy she can ride real well the way her body moves is just wow!

Break time -Had some chit chat while she massaged me for a solid 30min.

Old 05-11-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

COOL TANNED BEAUTY, WYSIWYG POPULAR STAR WITH LARGE FOLLOWING

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962893

OKT messaged me in the afternoon informing me of a new star arriving in his stable and quickly made a booking tonight and it was damn worth it.

When I knocked on her door, HB took a bit of time to answer it and when she does, my jaw dropped to the floor in one of those rare instances. Standing before me is a tanned beauty. For bros that remember Vivi M4U, she exudes the same cool tanned beauty except she has more meaty goodness for the smacking action. She has natural makeup on, standing at 1.64m tall, wearing a cute white frilly lingerie, her below shoulder hair dyed red like in photos and nicely curled, sharpish nose, pretty sultry eyes and sexy lips, all natural soft B cups, bald odourless pussy, she must have lost a bit of weight compared to photo, body bakness level 3. In summary she's one of the prettiest tanned lady I've met. As Dr Stone will say, 100 billion percent definitely turn heads if you meet her outside.

Just like Vivi, her gorgeous looks makes her seem like an ice queen, she speaks very good English no translation required. Went to shower and we talked a little about the location she's staying since its her first time here, nothing much happened in shower. After drying up, she offered to give me a massage to warm things up but I have my usual plans. Approached her and slowly went to kiss, and her icy demeanour melts and she began to exude soft sexy moans emanating from our locked lips, she began to move her hands to play with my nipples then move down to my dick. Before she can work on them, I made her lie on the bed and began my onslaught trinity of dfk, boob sucking /nipple twirling, pussy licking. Snuck in licking her armpits, they're botak just like her damn tasty pussy. She moaned the moment my tongue touched her pussy, can feel her clitoris getting hard quickly as her moans began to be louder, she doesn't seem to mind making loud moans and seem to let her body give in to the sexual pleasure. Once she is sufficiently stimulated, which seems to be quite easy to do so, contrary to her assumed experience as a pstar, told her I wanted to fuck and we began in missionary.

The moment I entered, her warm pussy enveloped my normal sized dick and it feels good. Her facial expression seems genuine, as mentioned she seems to let her body give in to the pleasure. Continued pumping her in missionary, seeing such a beauty making pleasurable face I couldn't bear to move to other position but continue pumping from soft slow gyration to hard fast pumping. After 10 minutes, I began to tire out, laid back and told her to ride me. Seeing my dick went slightly limp from the long action, she immediately went down and did a Rani giving my dick laced with her pussy juice a BJ. It was gentle BJ alternating with licking my balls. Once I'm sufficiently hard, she began mounting me in CG, pulled her pretty face towards me for DFK which she didn't resist. It feels good to be able to french her beautiful face. Pounded up into her until her moaning became louder then made her lie on her back and continued pumping her in missionary until I finished.

Round 2 went almost the same except I gave her a squatting doggy after which she gave a pussy fart when I took out my dick 😋

Verdict: Despite her gorgeous looks and icy demeanor, HB is quite friendly and talkative, sharing with me about what she likes and her life back home, it feels like I'm visiting a fuck buddy that I've known for quite some time. For bros that enjoy Vivi, I'm sure you will enjoy HB too with her meaty goodness that is so smacking good for the pounding when bodies collide. No Google translate required, she's one of those Thai ladies that is well spoken. Bros that enjoy natural boobs will enjoy hers as well, just the right size to fit in your hands. If you want to score brownie points, can bring her some food during her meal times as she told me her schedule is packed even on her first day and she didn't have time to eat or order proper food, I can imagine they will continue to be packed due to her popularity and for her good looks. I'll definitely RTF because she's worth her price for the quality

Last edited by HumbleDude; 05-11-2023 at 01:25 AM.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 4
Zhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZhangfeizxc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hunnybunny
Loverfotress
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...=#post22797512

Looks: Looks like the photos provided no differences

Body: Either slim nor is she fat she has a nice rocking ass

Boobs: Natual pair of B headlights

BBBJ: All i can say is top tier

FJ: She was tight and warm after painting and felt really good, happy to try different positions. No problem finishing 2s
Old 05-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
saiaquaman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Amanda
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962925&highlight=
From Sexsense66

Looks:
Instantly recognizable when u open the door

Body:
I would say its a decent size around 4-5 barkness lvl

Boobs:
Big rounded 36E knockers

BBBJ:
Good suction and technique, totally committed to make you feel great

FJ:
I enjoyed cowgirl position the most, but we also did doggy and missionary. It was great watching her pleasure as she rode me with her eyes closed

RTF: 100% yes

Damage:$150/2/90
Old 05-11-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Therawfood3113 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Nana, Club Friday

Looks: 9/10 (SYT 95% same as photos, just add tan to it)

Body: 8/10 short girl with some slight fats in the lower abdomen area, like baby beer fats?

Boob: 8/10 enhanced C cup with matured scars

BBBJ: 6/10 slow and sensual, minus points due to bj duration too fast

FJ: 8/10 tight and very wet, accommodating to other positions as well didn’t complain even though took some time to finish

Final verdict: bros who are able to converse in thai will probably have a better experience with her as her English command is almost 0, but her personality does make the session a lot better as she likes to smile and giggles a lot

Last edited by Therawfood3113; 05-11-2023 at 02:33 AM.
Old 05-11-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jinny from Club Friday

OKT : 10/10. Very prompt and fast reply. Instructions very clear.
Rooms: 9/10. Very spacious, clean and nice.
Looks : 8/10. Cute SYT, early twenties. Skin tone is Thai Tan. Also quite cute in her own way. Bubbly character and smiley.
Body : 7/10. Natural B cup. But abit saggy. I would rate higher if not for the saggy. Because I prefer natural boobs. Around 160cm to 162cm. Have a bit of tattoos on body. Skin tone is Thai Tan.
Frenching: Yes can. 10/10. Perfect 10. I would say we kiss and French for a good 15-20 mins non stop.
Painting: Yes can. Moan alot.
Fingering: Yes can. But I don’t really like to finger.
Pussy: not clean shaven kind. Maybe trimmed abit kind.
BBBJ : 9/10. BBBJ very good to be honest. Got the suction, rotate between slow and gentle to fast and furious. Oh she also give very good BBBJ with DT. It’s been quite awhile I encountered very good DT one.
FJ : 9/10. FJ wise. Overall, quite good and accommodating with alot of Frenching in every single position. She quite wet also after that.
GFE : 8/10. Can speak average English. Hence she can chat quite abit. So the GFE is there.
Overall: 9/10. Very good experience with Jinny. Highly recommended for BBBJ lovers. SYT lovers can give her a try too. Natural Boobs lover can try. But if you don’t mind the saggy-ness.
Old 05-11-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from Club Friday

OKT : 10/10. Very prompt and fast reply. Instructions very clear.
Rooms: 9/10. Very spacious, clean and nice.
Looks : 9/10. Cute SYT, early twenties. Skin tone same as Singaporean. Very slight Thai Tan. Quite cute and pretty I would say.
Body : 8/10. Enhanced C cup. Not very soft but also not too hard. Body very petite. Around 152cm to 155cm. Have a bit of tattoos on body.
Frenching: No. I wanted to French or kiss, even though I got brush teeth and rinse mouth already. But she cannot French or Kiss. She don’t kiss customers according to her. Light peck also cannot.
Painting: Yes can.
Fingering: No. She say it will be painful. So please respect her.
Pussy: not clean shaven kind. Maybe trimmed abit kind.
BBBJ : 6/10. BBBJ quite short and no suction feeling. Maybe she first time work this trade. Definitely not for BBBJ lover.
FJ : 7/10. FJ wise. Overall, it’s quite okay. Not the best FJ, but definitely not the worst also. Very tight and wet also.
GFE : 6/10. She can only speak Thai. Hence, need to rely on Google now and then.
Overall: 7/10. I would say if you like cute & young SYT definitely can give her a try. Her looks is definitely not bad. But not for those looking for those high GFE or service gaogao or commando style one.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HIguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mini from Milk Lovers 19

I rtf her earlier this week. Like other bros have said, her BBBJ damn solid can suck the soul out of you. Her FJ doubly so. Her service same standard. I usually take awhile to finish, she can keep up and she enjoys herself. I'll definitely rtf next week if she has a slot.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Met bell from onesiam earlier this week. As usual, quality can be assured. Real person just like what you see in the pictures.

The session was great from the start to the end, the face - pretty like pictures, boobs although enhanced was soft to the touch, skin very smooth and service tip top. I surrendered 2 rounds within 1 hour although I took 1.5 hours slot.

Will rtf her before she returns

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 05-11-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skadii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...8#post22778428

Ray from Merci
OKT: very fast replies
Girl: looks the same as pic with abit discount. Shy girl keep smiling all the time. Her doggystyle is sedap. She will lower her waist and raise her butt 🤤 furthermore shes tight and able to take pounding.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gcdgxd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had a wonderful session with Ella last night. saw this bro post a review and gave it a tried. Service oriented and Ella suck me like a pro and very attentive to me. Highly recommend and worth spending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1234 View Post
Ella from galaxy
1/11/2023 evening slot

https://thesbf.shop/showthread...261&highlight=

Looks : 8/10 (same as in pic, 15% discount)

Body : 8/10 (with little tummy fats, thai tan)

Boobs : 8/10 ( C+ enhance)

BBBJ : 9/10 (good licking and sucking, very hardworking. Good eye contact)

Frenching : 8/10 (Passion increase like lover)

Painting : 8/10 (wet, no smell and she moan )

FJ : 8/10 (cowgirl awhile and changed position to doggy and watch her grab bedsheets.

Attitude/gf : 9/10 (willing to please and she a nice and hardworking gal.before left she give me a hug 🤗 Bro out there plz treat her well
Service : 9/10 (worth the money)

RTF: yes
Old 05-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!SatuAnam is one of the Best!

FR for my favorite gal, Texas, Lust365

I just really enjoy her company. She is always like a friend with benefits and a plus is of coz, she knows how I like to be served.

Stats for Texas is the same. A 9/10.
When she blows, she blew all out, when she rides, she rode all the way!!! Maybe she needed to exercise her body. I was more than willing to help her work out.
frenching, missionary, the cowgirl and BBBJ is intense!!! She never felt like a FL to me. She still like me to bonk her long and hard though lol. Her GFE and our chemistry is gao gao till the max.

Top top quality gal, in line with the best for sure.
Old 05-11-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sleepyheader is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Honey from Seduction

Looks: 8.5/10 (Closest to the photo)
Body/Figure: 9/10 (All the meat at the right areas)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Definitely for boobs lovers, natural)
French: 10/10 (Takes initiative to french despite me being a smoker)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Great suction and movements, in the sequence of catbath, BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (she was great and seeing those pairs bounce, amazing)

RTF: Definitely yes, hopefully my schedule can match. If not next time when she comes back, I'll definitely support again.

Overall, she's very a service oriented gem with a set of impeccable attitude
Old 05-11-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Rainie
Stable : Foxy Thai

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=961112

I will not usually write a long essay FR on SBF for a lady unless she really performs well with great excellence. This time, I will write a good long FR for Rainie as I had already seen many good FRs about her on SBF.

Last Friday late night, I was unable to have a great bonking with Rainie due to intense pain in her lower body. Yesterday afternoon, I woke up. I sent her a warm concern, hoping that she was getting better. Rainie responded to me that she was getting better & was able to work. She did asked me whether if I wanted to come & see her. Without hesitation, I responded to her, “Why not?” I will see you tonight. This time, we will create a romantic & passionate love making night.” She did reminded me not to take sex pills to make my banana hard like a steel rod as she did not want to get hurt during sex. After that, I booked her through Foxythai OKT for 2 shots 90 minutes.

Location was very discreet at Central Area with ample public open space car park. I managed to park my car nearby as the places were quiet on a late night. I would walk a few minutes & proceed to meet Rainie for the romantic bonking night.

The moment I reached her room, I was welcomed by her warm & friendly gesture with a happy smile. She was wearing a sexy lingerie. I gave her a passionate hug & passed her the payment. Once done, we stripped naked & proceeded to shower together. I would say that her body was middle tanned with smooth skin, big natural c cup boobs with dark nipples. Her tummy was flabby due to her post child birth. That was how we started to break the ice in the shower.

During shower, we washed each other’s bodies. She massaged my penis to make it erect. I snuggled her behind & massage her boobs. Then we hugged & kissed passionately followed by french kiss. Next, she massaged my penis with her big boobs before kneeling down to suck my penis. Wow….!! I never expect she enjoyed licking & sucking my penis non stop, followed by deep throat. After that, we dried ourselves up before proceeding to bed for our hot & passionate love making session.

Once in bed, we began with foreplay with deep french kiss. I would kiss & lick her body before proceeding to message & kiss her boobs. Her natural c cup boobs were great to kiss & suck, making her feeling horny. I normally would like to touch & paint on a lady’s pussy for warming up before sex. I will also request for 69 too. This time, I chose not to do as Rainie had been hurt by some previous customers beforehand. I decided to let her be the lead by licking, sucking & performing deep throat on my penis for some while before proceeding to sex.

Once ready, she put on condom on my penis & started our passionate love making. We began with cow girl for a while, followed by sitting lotus & missionary positions. We did tried spooning but quite difficult to adjust. We switched back to missionary position. One best thing for missionary position was enjoying to see & hear her moaning. We hugged & french kissed more passionately. I loved to kiss & suck her boobs at the same time. She used her legs to grab my hips as I continued to pace faster. We really enjoyed our love making as if we were once long lost lovers in the past.

As I had a hard time releasing my semen, we ended up in HJ & wild foreplay. I continue to simulate myself & enjoy kissing her boobs until I told her that I wanted to cum on her boobs. She agreed happily. She was very patient & hardworking. She didn’t give up on me & encouraged me to cum. Finally, I shot out my semen on her boobs. Once done, we cleaned up & proceeded to shower together.

After shower, we went to bed & rested for a while. We had a great conversation by getting to know each other better. We talked about things in life as if we were long lost close friends. I even shared about my regular travel experiences in Bangkok before the covid pandemic. I did mentioned to her that I will pay her a visit at her food stall when I arrived in Bangkok for a holiday trip next year.

Finally, I would say Rainie’s GFE was awesome & super high. No attitude problem. During the conversation, she commented to me that I was one of the few guys who could keep my penis well maintained & fully cleaned without smell. Hmmm….!! No wonder she really enjoyed licking & sucking my penis with deep throat non stop.
As time passed by, I had to leave as the next customer was arriving. I thanked Rainie for her hard work & gave her a passionate hug before leaving as a happy man.

To all fellow bros, Rainie is a rare gem, really worth booking. If you want to have a good bonking, I will strongly advise you not to take sex pills to harden your penis before meeting Rainie as you might hurt her pussy. Trust me, she has better ways to make you guys feel horny. Please make a booking with her before she leaves our shore on 8th of November.
Old 05-11-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!
FR for Rainie
Stable : Foxy Thai

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=961112

I will not usually write a long essay FR on SBF for a lady unless she really performs well with great excellence. This time, I will write a good long FR for Rainie as I had already seen many good FRs about her on SBF.

Last Friday late night, I was unable to have a great bonking with Rainie due to intense pain in her lower body. Yesterday afternoon, I woke up. I sent her a warm concern, hoping that she was getting better. Rainie responded to me that she was getting better & was able to work. She did asked me whether if I wanted to come & see her. Without hesitation, I responded to her, “Why not?” I will see you tonight. This time, we will create a romantic & passionate love making night.” She did reminded me not to take sex pills to make my banana hard like a steel rod as she did not want to get hurt during sex. After that, I booked her through Foxythai OKT for 2 shots 90 minutes.

Location was very discreet at Central Area with ample public open space car park. I managed to park my car nearby as the places were quiet on a late night. I would walk a few minutes & proceed to meet Rainie for the romantic bonking night.

The moment I reached her room, I was welcomed by her warm & friendly gesture with a happy smile. She was wearing a sexy lingerie. I gave her a passionate hug & passed her the payment. Once done, we stripped naked & proceeded to shower together. I would say that her body was middle tanned with smooth skin, big natural c cup boobs with dark nipples. Her tummy was flabby due to her post child birth. That was how we started to break the ice in the shower.

During shower, we washed each other’s bodies. She massaged my penis to make it erect. I snuggled her behind & massage her boobs. Then we hugged & kissed passionately followed by french kiss. Next, she massaged my penis with her big boobs before kneeling down to suck my penis. Wow….!! I never expect she enjoyed licking & sucking my penis non stop, followed by deep throat. After that, we dried ourselves up before proceeding to bed for our hot & passionate love making session.

Once in bed, we began with foreplay with deep french kiss. I would kiss & lick her body before proceeding to message & kiss her boobs. Her natural c cup boobs were great to kiss & suck, making her feeling horny. I normally would like to touch & paint on a lady’s pussy for warming up before sex. I will also request for 69 too. This time, I chose not to do as Rainie had been hurt by some previous customers beforehand. I decided to let her be the lead by licking, sucking & performing deep throat on my penis for some while before proceeding to sex.

Once ready, she put on condom on my penis & started our passionate love making. We began with cow girl for a while, followed by sitting lotus & missionary positions. We did tried spooning but quite difficult to adjust. We switched back to missionary position. One best thing for missionary position was enjoying to see & hear her moaning. We hugged & french kissed more passionately. I loved to kiss & suck her boobs at the same time. She used her legs to grab my hips as I continued to pace faster. We really enjoyed our love making as if we were once long lost lovers in the past.

As I had a hard time releasing my semen, we ended up in HJ & wild foreplay. I continue to simulate myself & enjoy kissing her boobs until I told her that I wanted to cum on her boobs. She agreed happily. She was very patient & hardworking. She didn’t give up on me & encouraged me to cum. Finally, I shot out my semen on her boobs. Once done, we cleaned up & proceeded to shower together.

After shower, we went to bed & rested for a while. We had a great conversation by getting to know each other better. We talked about things in life as if we were long lost close friends. I even shared about my regular travel experiences in Bangkok before the covid pandemic. I did mentioned to her that I will pay her a visit at her food stall when I arrived in Bangkok for a holiday trip next year.

Finally, I would say Rainie’s GFE was awesome & super high. No attitude problem. During the conversation, she commented to me that I was one of the few guys who could keep my penis well maintained & fully cleaned without smell. Hmmm….!! No wonder she really enjoyed licking & sucking my penis with deep throat non stop.
As time passed by, I had to leave as the next customer was arriving. I thanked Rainie for her hard work & gave her a passionate hug before leaving as a happy man.

To all fellow bros, Rainie is a rare gem, really worth booking. If you want to have a good bonking, I will strongly advise you not to take sex pills to harden your penis before meeting Rainie as you might hurt her pussy. Trust me, she has better ways to make you guys feel horny. Please make a booking with her before she leaves our shore on 8th of November.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1