The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Walau 30?
You can be my son man
Susu nothing great lah
But when you suck in a quiet place you can hear her heart beats
You feel very relax...naturally like a baby
I like the feeling
As for the taste...sometimes bait sour...
Maybe she eat to much prunes when pregnancy
u 50 liau? why can be ur son? than u can guide me in batam liau, i go batam many times, but sometime i think i still newbie cause many thing i still dont know...

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 28-04-2011, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
u 50 liau? why can be ur son? than u can guide me in batam liau, i go batam many times, but sometime i think i still newbie cause many thing i still dont know...
Alot of times, dun know is good for you.
Old 28-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Alot of times, dun know is good for you.
bro, what u mean?

Old 28-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! `don`t know is good for you`.....if you don`t know anything, everything is good for u....hehe!!!
Old 28-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I like the feelingAs for the taste...sometimes bait sour...
Maybe she eat to much prunes when pregnancy
Have to think where can find one
cow farm for you
Old 28-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyah...since you want to go there happy happy
spend if you can afford lor
just make sure you get what you spend
if you want to know her more than just a booking
you need alot of time...patience and of course $$$ lah
actually indo gals very easy to get one lah
if you are fully commited...your chances is always high
i not handsome also i get get so many
i am sure you can get too
Money makes the world goes round.....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
understood bro.
And also she's so call my sayang~ got to protect her identity. So any bros that's going on the trip might be lucky as she might have friends join us.
Old 28-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Newbiebatam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all batam shifus

Noob here esp. Batam. Would love 2 tag along w ani samsters 4 a 2D/1N thingy. Pls pm me for contacts. Tks yeah:-)
Old 28-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0sts0ulz View Post
And also she's so call my sayang~ got to protect her identity. So any bros that's going on the trip might be lucky as she might have friends join us.
when the trip? tomorrow? i want join... hehe

Old 28-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
when the trip? tomorrow? i want join... hehe
haha PM ndnd if ya wanna go. Trip on 16th may
Old 28-04-2011, 04:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fairytanes is Cool - loads of Potential

hi thanks for your point ndnd and Xdecepticon

anyone going to batam this long weekend. i hope to get some guidance from some sifu.
ndnd are u going? hehe

to mr MrDarkSide, what the hell is your problem?
why did u give me a bad reputation, what did i do to u?
u must be suprised i tracked u down right?
this is a standard forum, it's easy to track people down.

i hope someone will give u the same sh*t
Old 28-04-2011, 04:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fairytanes is Cool - loads of Potential

cant reply now. huh
Old 28-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Burton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still in Batam now. Here is the state of play for bars in NED. Take note, that if I call it a 'hallway bar', it means that the place is basically one skinny, long room. I'm guessing that it's a legacy from colonial days because Euro rents used to be charged on the width of the shopfront as well as size, so even if shops are the same size, the one with the widest shopfront is charged most.

Hallway bars have a pool table at the back of the room. Between the front door and the pool table, against a wall, is the bar itself.

Last trip to Batam: four months ago.

I've had a two-day reccy.

Some bars are actual bars, with maybe 2-3 girls running the show. Some bars are geared toward booking, with the boss pressuring the girls to book. Some bars are full of girls who work at the bar but who should be thought of as FLs. No girls are obliged to go with a customer, unlike the fishtank. Note also, that some bars make the distinction between bartender and 'waitress' (waitresses are bookable). However, I've seen bartenders with customers, seen them dancing on the bar, and strip.

The girls are mostly single mothers with a sob story. They tend to be 24-29, with a fair amount of older and few younger.

Konings is a hallway bar with no real talent.

ICE is beside Konings and is a hallway bar, but with the pool table at the front of the room. Possibly the worst looking girls I've seen in Batam.

'The Bar' is across the road from ICE. It's a very wide room with a bar, seating, pool table, couches and karaoke machine. If you're in town with bros, this is a good place to drink. Popular with Asian customers. This place is geared towards booking and girls are pressured to book. There is talent here, with one stunner (at least one - I haven't seen them all). I came back on the second day to book her but she was gone. I'll try again on a quiet day.

Red Rose, beside ICE, is a hallway bar but with seating, as they do food here, too. Consider this a freelancer place, with some talent. Popular with UK ex-pats on weekends because of football.

Twins is a hallway bar and, I think, it's a place for bookings. The girls are up for it. One or two lookers, a few uglies.

Last Pub is a decent place to drink in as it's twice the size of a hallway bar, the bar itself is circular - there's an atmosphere because of the layout. Because it’s a circle, even though people are talking within their groups of friends, those groups are facing each other, lending a communal, friendly atmosphere. Consider it a freelancer place, with some girls working hard for bookings, some not. No real talent, though. Also a restaurant.

TBC..
Old 28-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

...continued

STEPS is a live music venue and it should be the best place to go to in NED. The other live music venue, NoName Bar, is attached to Harmoni hotel and is full of people most nights. It’s also very expensive. STEPS is considerably cheaper, the room is at least as big and it has a pool table. On most nights, it is dead. I wonder how they survive. Freelancer place full of uglies.

Bar Fly is beside STEPS. Four months ago, it was a hallway bar for booking, with bartenders, ‘waitresses’, and, sitting down wearing somewhat formal evening wear, waiting to be approached by customer, were good-looking WLs. Now, those WLs are gone, it’s still a booking bar, but it’s a little sleazier. Some OK looking girls, some of them are dirty in a good way.

Classics is, I think, beside Bar Fly. At this point, I was pretty drunk. I didn’t go inside Classic, but I will. Four months ago, it was a hallway bar with two bartenders, and it was playing Country and Western music. That’s why I haven’t been back.

Dragon Bar is next. It opened in January this year. It’s a dark hallway bar with bookings – uglies (I joked that that’s why it’s called Dragon) with one, short, slightly plump OK girl. They have one FL, Flo, who is quite good looking. On the night I was there, I stopped in for one drink before closing time. Some of the staff grabbed a bottle and we sat outside and drank it until 630am. FL came home with me but we just slept and in the morning she had a hangover, so nothing happened. At that point, I didn’t know she was a WL at all. She’d told me that she was a customer! The next day, one of the girls filled me in.

Our Bar is beside Dragon and is a hallway bar. Freelancers, with one decent girl and one girl with lovely tits and good legs but an unfortunate face. Good place for drinking, though, and they use a projector for the TV, so the picture is large. The owner is a really great guy, and I make a point to stop in to say hello, support his business and keep his girls smiling.

Lucy’s Oarhouse (think about it!) is a famous pub, also a restaurant. I stopped in just before I went to Dragon but it was dead. An actual bar, with only two bartenders. Upstairs is/was The Banana Lounge, which is supposed to be a place for girls, who dance. I’ll check it out on a busy night, to see it in its best light.

Red Cock is across from Classics. It’s an actual pub, with two bartenders running the show. Also a restaurant. Bigger pub.

Wallabees is across the road from Panorama. It’s similar to Red Cock but, I think, has FLs. A couple of cute girls when I was there.

CATs is across the road from Harmoni. One of the most lively bars! Hallway bar, for bookings. There is talent here, with one young near-stunner and a couple of lookers. One of the bartenders is my favourite: lovely clean, smooth face with friendly eyes. I also tip her.

Asylum and another bar are next door. I skipped that other bar but will visit. Asylum is a typical hallway bar with no real talent. Not out and out uglies, but only Plan B girls, at best.

Hot Spot is a bar/restaurant. No girls, just the bartenders.
New Place (or New Bar or New Pub). Large room. FL place. Girls are mixed, better than average at the top end.

Chili Bar is an open-air hallway. The old anglo ex-pats make it feel like a normal bar but there are one or two FLs.

No Name is inside Harmoni hotel. Decent live music and high prices for drinks. Here they have actual waiters and waitresses. Loads of FLs. Girls come here on their off days or at the end of work if they don’t score a booking. I guess ‘normal’ Indo boys and girls come here too.

Candy Baris another hallway bar. Bookings. Uglies but dirty and fun.

Jessie’s is another hallway bar. I was there last night. One short good-looking girl. A Euro guy had her on his lap, on the floor - he was drunk and horny. I laughed along, making eye contact with her. I'd book her - she would be looks of fun. Another girl there has the biggest tits in NED. Her face is quite cute too. She’s above average in weight, though – not by much but enough for me to think that she’s scarred by childbirth and a disappointing nude. When I'm drunk, who knows?

At Jessie’s a MILF straight out asked me to buy her a drink. I said no – she was totally drunk at this time. She then said, ‘You can fuck my ass’. I politely declined and she added, ‘but you have to use a condom. Do you have a condom? If you don’t, we’ll have to go to [incoherent]’, followed by her insane laughter. She sobered up, looked me dead in the eye and said, ‘come to the toilet, I’ll suck your dick’. I again declined. I might go again tonight to touch the big tits – I’ve rested my head on them only.

Best bars for girls: The Bar looks best, CATs second. Other okay places are Bar Fly, Jessie's. Red Rose is you can interest an FL there.

I'll post a FR in a minute..
Old 28-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

ST FR

Summary:

Queens 8933

Tuesday lunchtime

Around a dozen available. No stunners. Ranges from genuinely ugly to a little above average. Around half were at least OK. Boss said same girls each day.

Quoted prices: 150k ST (one hour, one shot) and 400k LT (until 8am)

Girl: Anise. BBBJ. Condom optional. All positions. Almost certainly no anal. Attitude is good, active during intercourse. Face: 6.5 Body: 6. Repeat: no.

Here is the long story, it's my first, so sorry about the length, next one will be better:

My choice was slightly darker than the others. The fishtank made her look lighter. She was surprisingly dark! Never mind, my imagination can work with it.

She had a cute little round face, not a classic beauty. She was talking on the phone in the fish tank and although that sent my alarm bells ringing (distracted, possibly bad attitude, doesn't want to be picked), I noticed that she was talking away happily, so her face was lit up and alive whereas most of the others had eyes like dead fish. There was one girl who looked keen, but Anise is small, and I was in the mood to feel like a big, powerful bear.

Her body was small and reasonably firm, although childbirth had slightly scarred and softened her gut and softened her tits, too. When she took off her bra, I was disappointed. It was a push-up bra. I thought she was petite with good tits - in fact, I'd been rehearsing a compliment for her when this undressing moment came. The moment passed in silence. Then her phone rang. My heart sank, so did my mood. The beast had not yet stirred.

She didn't answer it, though.

After a polite shower (I'd just showered), she immediately began a mediocre BBBJ. It is staggering how many WLs cannot blow well. To me, it's like a writer who cannot spell, a bar-girl who cannot play pool, or a mother who cannot cook. They do it so often! I gave her some tips, worded to sound like she was good but that I have particular likes when it comes to BBBJ. She was not a good student.

'You want condom?'

I said yes - I've said no before but I'm trying to stop that. I also like to go down; I think of it as a reccy. On this occasion, something didn't quite smell right - a mix of smells I hadn't smelled before. I stuck to the clit. She was one of those girls who prefer to keep their legs together out of (pretend?) modesty but after a minute or two they sprang gymnastically apart and she was gripping my forearms and arching her back. Then her phone rang. She ignored it and eventually she (pretend?) came. I always give a short laugh when they come, just in case it's fake, to make them think I know it's fake!

She put on the condom for me. I penetrated in missionary but something was not quite right, like she was squeezing her walls so I couldn't penetrate fully, or squeezing her legs, something. So far, not a good experience.

When I moved to my knees, I saw blood on my hand, and then on my thigh, and then on the mattress. I immediately thought of my mouth, but I didn't taste anything at any stage. I relaxed a little. I wasn't upset at all. Surprising. She should've warned me, at very least. How can she work with a period and no one find out?

'Oh,' she said, 'my cut!' HA! HA! HA! HA! I laughed loudly. I said to her, to calm the situation, 'I thought it was virgin blood!' She didn't understand and, I think, had braced herself for my anger. It was at this time that she chose to compliment the size of my dick! Naughty naughty.

After that, things went well. She was active during sex, taking the lead at some points, and I could tell that she wanted me to have a good time. We tried a few positions before we found the right one that suited our bodies best. With all that had happened, I realised that I could pound away for hours without a result, so I asked for doggy.

When I asked for doggy, her eyes opened wide and she asked why. She was obviously worried about anal - so probably no anal with this girl.

She liked doggy and only now did I, for the first time, get fully hard. I find it hard to perform at my peak during first time visits for ST. She had said she was from Java, so in my mind I was hacking my way through Javanese tropical vegetation, exploring the land, when I stumbled upon a remote village. The chief said the tribe needed new bloodlines, so would i kindly fertilise his daughter in the best manner. As I looked down at her smooth, dark, small girl-child body, I was enjoying a tribal princess (with other girls waiting, at the chief's request) and I was saving a culture, a people from extinction - I had a moral obligation to fire a shot for humanity, which I soon did.

There was blood everywhere, it looked like a massacre. When I came out of the shower, she'd flipped the mattress. She asked me for a tip, and I gave her a look that said, despite the blood, ok. When I reached for my wallet, I immediately realised that I only had 100k and 50k notes. NO! That's a mistake I'll never make again. She was very happy with 50K. At the rooms' sign-in book, she whispered into the ear of the old lady there. At the doors she said thanks and bye.

I went shopping, very calm and happy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread