The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-11-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=961001&highlight=

Trixie (LoverFortress)

Looks:
Slight discount from the photos provided

Body:
Proportionate body size nice and petite

Boobs:
Natural B boobies with sensative nipples loved her expersion when i gave them a nice teh

Frenching:
Felt like lovers

Bbbj:
Will slowly use her tongue to lick the tip and suddenly gloup the whole dick

FJ:
Started with cowgirl she gave my lil bro a good ride i picked her up to fuck her, eventually blew my first shot while she rode me. For my second shot we did it in missionary and ended off in doggy she can take some hard pounding.
Old 03-11-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lll90lll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Aommy

She is very hardworking for making me happy
She is always smiling at you...
Love her Service damn alot
Old 03-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: Lust365
Model: Mint
Damage: 180/90/2

Good day to all fellow chiongsters, I'm back again with another FR for a new girl. The selection of girls nowadays are getting younger and better. As usual, my modus operandi is to look for any potential SYT's in the field. So happened that I was browsing through Lust365's stable and saw a new girl Mint that just came in 2 days ago at the time of this FR. First impression from the pictures provided, totally my type. She reminds me of this local influencer Symoneoei. Provided a picture below so you all can see the resemblance. See the pics already I buay tahan liao. Texted the OKT and booked a session with Mint the next day. As usual with Lust365, OKT was fast to respond and instructions were simple and clear to follow. Reached the location and proceeded up. Knocked on the door and after about 10 seconds, was greeted by Mint.

Now for the scoring of Mint

Looks: 7/10 - First impressions, unfortunately this is one of those times where I had really high expectations based on the photos provided, but in person, you will probably need to discount 20 to 30 percent. Can tell that it is definitely her in the photos, but I'm guessing the photos were either taken awhile back before she put on some weight, or they have been edited well. Asked for her age and she told me she was 24 this year. Don't get me wrong, she is still cute/pretty, but my standards are quite high when it comes to looks. Definitely won't reject though. If she looked like her pictures, I would probably score her around 9 to 9.5

Body: 7.5/10 - I would say her bakness is probably around a 5 to 6. Personally I would consider her skinny fat. She does have a bit of a tummy. I prefer girls with a flat tummy, so this was a slight turn off for me personally, but most bros might have no issues with it. Her figure is still pretty nice, curvy in the right areas and at least its not all bones

Boobs: 8/10 - Natural B's. Good enough to grab and fondle. She told me that she was considering doing boob job when she returns to Thailand, but has been procrastinating because she's afraid of the pain. I told her no need to do cause her boob size quite proportionate for her body already. But she said most bros prefer girls with big boobs, or else very hard to get customers

Shower: 7.5/10 - Very SOP, nothing fantastic to brag about here. She will wash you thoroughly before proceeding to start on the main action. Will check with you whether water temperature is okay etc

BBBJ: 9/10 - I would say that when it comes to BBBJ, she is definitely above average compared to most of the FL's I have experienced so far. Strong suction and good technique. Occasional deepthroating and good tongue action on the head and shaft of your 2IC. Had to signal to her to stop after awhile if not, would have released everything into her mouth

Frenching: 9.5/10 - Bro's who like to speak french, she is the one for you. Super DFK. She will initiate with lots of tongue action. Swirl here and there until my mouth tired

Painting: 8/10 - Painted my first oyster in quite awhile. Personally I'm not really a painter, but decided to do it as I haven't painted in quite awhile. Young oyster with neatly trimmed bush. No smell or weird taste at all. Licked and fingered her at the same time, causing all her love juices to slowly flow out

FJ: 8/10 - Overall a pretty decent bonk. Her love hole was quite tight when I entered. Didn't use KY initially but after bonking her in missionary for awhile, she said she had to apply a little bit of KY cause of my size. After that, swapped to doggy where I pumped her for a bit before releasing my first shot deep inside of her. Willing to change positions and do whatever you want with no black face at all. I think most bros will probably enjoy the doggy position with her. You will get a nice view of her phat ass and curvy waist

GFE: 9/10 - I would say this is probably one of her better areas. Pretty high GFE from the moment I entered the room. She can understand and speak a little bit of english, but still need to use the occasional google translate from time to time when it comes to more chim conversations or explanations. But at least she tries to make the effort to converse in english. For bros that can speak a bit of thai, you will probably have a way higher GFE compared to me. To be honest, I actually took 2 shots with her, but decided to only release 1 shot. Told her to massage me for the rest of the time. I must clarify that there was nothing wrong with Mint. It's more of my own personal standards and issue. Usually if I have a certain expectation beforehand and it is not met, my mood will be off and I won't have the feeling to continue bonking anymore

However I have to compliment Mint for her willingness to initiate conversations with me and we talked about many things with regards to life. And even though she told me she is not experienced when it comes to massages, she said she will still try her best to do for me. Got to give her credit for that! Apparently this is her first time working in Singapore, but she has worked this trade in other countries including Taiwan, Japan and Korea, so she is quite experienced in the field

Overall: Thanks once again to the OKT of Lust365 for the very quick and responsive replies. Clear and easy to follow instructions with no cock ups. Probably one of the better and more trustworthy stables out there with no bait and switch

For Mint, overall I would say it was a good bonk for the money. If you're looking for a GFE experience with a SYT, lots of DFK and good BBBJ technique, then she is the one for you. However as some of you will know, I just came from a previous bonking session not long ago with a girl called Minty from ONESIAM, and she has set the FL bonking experience really really high for me. Oh well, I guess I can't expect every girl to be like Minty, or can I? On to the next one! Keep bonking and stay safe!

Last edited by Staggermite; 03-11-2023 at 04:14 AM.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harrykato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Mimi
From GX
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962516&highlight=

Looks: Discount 20% from photo posted. She look late twenties. One thing good about her she put on a smile always.

Body: White and smooth skin. Slim type and her ass seduce me cause I love white round ass. Nice pair of boobs to fondle, suck and lick. No stretch mark

Bbbj: Able blow long and constant, follow my tempo and first cum shot in her mouth.

Fj: Accommodates with all position I request. And she listen to my instruction no black face given. Bang her deep and hard in missionary and doggie, moans natural

Mimi very good attitude, spend $130 for 2 shots session I felt worth it. Nice massage given too.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Carmel
GX
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962264&highlight=

Looks: 8 Sexy slutty looks, shes got that cfm face
Attitude: 9 Very friendly and sweet and obedient.
Body: 8 Curvy in the right places her boobs fits in my hands perfectly
BBBJ: 9 Very gentle. But willing to take all the way in. Can mouth fuck her good.
FJ: 9 Tried from missionary to cowgirl, still I like cowgirl , she can take hard pounding on that position.
GFE: love cuddling very good if you like to chat with her
Old 03-11-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: ONESIAM
Model: Kiss
Damage: 250/90/2

Bro's that have read my previous FR for Mint, this is basically a follow up of what happened on the same day. After my session with Mint, I was still feeling horny as I wasn't fully sextisfied. I saw that ONESIAM just recently had a new girl called Kiss that came in and I was already planning to bonk her next week, but I guess things got pushed forward, for the better actually. I know that the photos and videos that ONESIAM provides for their girls are pretty accurate based on my previous experience with Minty, so I texted the OKT and checked if Kiss was available in the evening. Luckily the timing that I wanted was still open for booking and I immediately told the OKT to lock me in for a 90 minute session. I had some time to spare, so dropped by McDonald's to pick up something for her to eat as it was already dinner time. Upon reaching the location, was greeted by Kiss with a warm smile. When I saw her, I already knew hoseh liao, another stunner. I kid you not as what another previous bro has mentioned, she really does resemble Jade Rasif the more I look at her. I even edited a side by side comparison photo for you guys. At first, she seemed a bit cold towards me, but the reason why will be revealed later

Now for the scoring of Kiss

Looks: 9.5/10 - An absolute fucking stunner. One of the most beautiful girls I have bonked so far in Dome 1. She looks exactly the same if not better in person compared to the photos and video provided by the stable. Very sharp features, and like I mentioned, she kind of looks like Jade Rasif to me. So for bros that have a fantasy of bonking Jade, this could probably be the best chance you will have to bonk a Jade Rasif look alike. My first impression was that she was around 23 to 24, but found out that she turned 27 this year. Totally couldn't tell at all because she really takes good care of herself

Body: 10/10 - Not only does she have the looks, she has the body as well. Super slim and lean body with no tummy at all. I could even see some ab lines. She told me she likes working out whenever she has free time to spare. Bakness level easily around 1.5 to 2. For me, her body is what I would classify as the Aphrodite body. Perfect proportions. I couldn't take my eyes off that thin waist of hers as I have a fetish for them

Boobs: 9.5/10 - Natural C's. Her parents really blessed her with good genetics. A nice pair of natural C's with her model like body. Soft to the touch and nice to fondle, it doesn't get any better than this. I'm not really a boob person and even I am loving it

Shower: 9.5/10 - The shower experience with Kiss was nothing SOP at all. The moment we entered the shower area, she started to french me to break the ice. She then proceeded to clean my 2IC whilst still frenching. After she had cleaned my 2IC thoroughly, she kneeled down and started to give me a blowjob. Damn shiok, I haven't had a BJ experience in the shower for quite awhile already. Blew me for a good 5 minutes before we ended the shower session and proceeded to the next line of action

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - One of the highlights of my session with Kiss. Her blowjob technique is really good compared to most FL's I've had. She knows how to apply the appropriate amount of pressure and suction. No teeth at all. Solid tongue swirl action at the head of my 2IC and will also deep throat from time to time. Feels like heaven to see her almost take my entire 2IC into the back of her throat. As what was advertised by the stable, her blowjob was so good that I decided to just release my first shot into her mouth. Overall, she blew me for a good 10 minutes or so without any complaints and took my entire load into her mouth like a champ. What more needs to be said when you have a beautiful lady giving you a blowjob

Frenching: 9/10 - She was the one that initiated frenching with me to break the ice. But I would say its not the DFK type of french. It's more along the lines of passionate and slow frenching with your GF type of experience. Slow and sensual tongue action

Painting: N.A - Did not try, but some bros did mention she has a really nice and clean oyster. So maybe during my RTF, I will probably give it a try as painting is not really my thing

FJ: 9.5/10 - The bonking experience with her was so good. For the 2nd shot, we started in cowgirl. She started riding me as I grabbed her ass and boobs. It was a sight to behold. Switched to doggy, and this was probably one of the best positions with her in my opinion. The view from her back is just amazing. You get to see that slim/lean back with that tiny waist of hers, not to mention that amazing ass with just the right amount of meat. I just kept grabbing on to her waist and pumped away. Her moans were not fake and exaggerated as well. Could see that she was enjoying herself just as much as I was. Throughout the entire time we were bonking, all you could hear was lots of moaning from the both of us, and she kept saying "oh yeah baby~oh yeah", not to mention, she even said she was cumming twice. For the finale, swapped over to missionary where I pumped her for a good 10 minutes before cumming deep inside of her. For bros that are weak and cum fast, I would not recommend you to start off with missionary. Looking at her pretty face, and that CFM expression when you are pumping her, coupled with her moans, most people won't be able to last long

GFE: 9/10 - So as I mentioned initially at the start of the FR, upon meeting Kiss, she greeted me with a warm smile but didn't say much at first. We exchanged some small talk here and there, but I could feel there was some sort of barrier between us. So finally after about 15 mins, I asked her if there was something wrong cause I could feel a little sense of awkwardness in the air, maybe she felt like she didn't have chemistry with me or something. But she immediately said no, it wasn't my fault, just that she feels a little shy cause I was good looking, and it intimidated her a bit. I immediately turned the situation around and said I also felt shy around her cause she was so beautiful. And I guess that helped us to break the ice. We hugged it out and kissed before proceeding to shower where the rest of the action followed as mentioned. From then on, things took a turn and she felt more comfortable around me, and I also felt more comfortable around her. The GFE really went from 20% to 100% just from breaking the ice. Her command of english is really good. I could tell that she had a slight accent when she began talking to me. She told me that she had actually studied in America for about 6 months to learn english. I guess that explains the accent. We talked about many things under the sun which I will not go into too much detail here. This is not her first time in Singapore, but it is her first time working in this line of business in Singapore, so bros please take good care of her. I am 100% going to RTF for sure

Overall: A big kudos to the OKT of ONESIAM and their girls. So far, they are probably one of the best stables out there. Yes their prices may be a bit more on the premium side, but at least you know the girls you are getting is WYSIWYG

For Kiss, overall I would say she is one of the most beautiful girls I have bonked so far. Friendly, good attitude and high GFE. Bros looking to bonk a pretty SYT with model like body, or if you just have a fantasy to bonk Jade Rasif, do give her a try and support her. I would love to hear some of the experiences you guys have as well. Keep bonking and stay safe!

And here is a bonus for you guys

Last edited by Staggermite; 09-11-2023 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wrcjc0417 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GUCCI from OneSiam 90mins

Petite SYT cute face quite close to the video. Probably one of the prettiest bonk. Skin is fair for real, can pass as Chinese. Pussy is very tight, I had to start slow because she is hurting a bit. Boobs is natural small B, okay for the build.

High GFE, hugs and DFK right after closing the door, while her hand reaching for my pants to unzip and rub my dick. she Pulled down my pants to BBBJ for a while, then lead me straight to bed, I painted her to return the flavour. her clit is sensitive and she gave a good moan as I go. We switch position after she is satisfied, and she proceed with through cat bath while capping me on. she could not fit my dick in cow girl so we started in missionary. had to slowly move in but once she is used to it, can see the enjoyment on her face. I picked up the pace and she came twice in missionary. I flipped her over to do doggy, made her came yet again before pulling out and came in her SYT mouth.

After 1st shot we showered together and she gave me a decent massage. 2nd shot was her BBBJ me in varies positions. Her tongue attacked my dick from different angles, I cant hold on to it anymore and gave it to her. She continue sucking after I came, I can feel my soul being drained by her.

After that we shower again, kiss and cuddle till the time is up, one of the best bonk of the year. Bro who like SYT and can afford to splurge a bit more, should really just go for her.

I am going to try out other girls in the stable as my dick was already rock hard after typing this FR.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
tybalt11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Irene Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962405

Had Irene last night, here's my verdict:
Looks similar to photos, got slutty look but also smiley.
Natural body and boobs nice to fondle.
Service also very decent, the hardworking type so will try to please you lots.
Got nice suction with fast paced motion.
Frenching n/a yet.
Tried doggie and her on top, love to doggie more as she let out sweet moans with her tight pussy.
Downside can't speak English but Gt solved the prob.

Recommended to bros who like natural body with nice attitude girl.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Very glad to have an evening session with this horny kitten earlier.

Loc'n - quite decent central hotel (not expecting it actually) u be fetch by her to go up, w/o walking pass or seen by recep.

Looks - thinking back at posted pic - one in white dress; ard 90% alike, remain 10% is in my opinion looks cuter/younger irl.

Figure - just plain tall & slim, a-tits with very light brown sensitive 5cents nips. Smooth skin to touch about 1~ shade darker. A tattoo at shoulder blade and one at arm that's all. Not shave but tight (tight)

Nubile will be a very apt description of her physique.

Rather ok english.

Service/FJ - not sure abt catbath, bbbj etc. Immediately after shower got prowled by the kitten in bed and started lips locking and tongue fighting, fingering, stroking and progress to main course while tongue are still fighting, change positions while still inside, stop momentarily to cool down catch breathe, then whole cycle starts again. DFK at least 75% thru out and she was also playing with herself during main course - horny indeed

Chance of RTF very higher, but depends whether timing/slot permit & iagw.

Above my experience, for other services ask her personally.
Lol in your excitement you forgot to mention which girl and stable
Old 03-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=962650

London - Terminal 21

First time trying this stable. Was scanning through and needed to relax. Saw London who seems to be a pro masseuse and decided to try it out.

OKT was fast to reply and no frills with regard to the booking.
Arrived at the venue which is central and made my way up. There is a reception area which you have to walk pass so bros who are shy might want to take note.

London is as per the photo and age and she greeted me in her nightie. Helped me with my clothes as I undressed and hung them up properly. Gave me a good scrub in the showers before we got down to the main event. She asked if massage first or later and opted first as I wanted to feel relaxed. Her oil massage techniques are good and she helped me feel relaxed including the groin area and she knows juagen. I was hard as a rock and she gave a nice BBBJ as she prepped the first round. No KY needed as she was already wet and it seemed that she like her boobs caressed and nips sucked as she pressed my head on them as I feasted on them.
FJ was the slow and sensual kind as I went in her, her moans were soft and could tell she was enjoying the sex as much as I did. Finished off in mish as we rested and not before long she was giving me a massage again.

Didn’t go for round 2 as was feeling so relaxed with her massage.
Overall, this lady is pure service and price wise is justified. Bros looking for SYT and hot slender pretty can skip. RTF depends as her massage skills were really good
Old 03-11-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
asdfghuiop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hana from Club Friday

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=961141

OKT: solid like always been vising this stable for a while
Looks: minor disc, got big lovely eyes
Boobs: huge melons,, my main highlight
BBBJ: can suck good but no DT yet
Painting: no odor and painted her till she high
FJ: lots of seductive moaning and super tight pussy
Old 03-11-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post
Lol in your excitement you forgot to mention which girl and stable
Ruby of TGT.
We usually miss out on that small title and skip to the main contents.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 21
viagraman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviagraman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Rainie from FoxyThai

Looks: From photos, looks like a particular instagrammer (J***e P**g). Real person is about 20-30% off. I would say Rainie probably looks like JP in her young years or if she was slimmer.

Body/Boobs: MILF bod. Like what others had said, she gave birth before. Tummy is still there, but one can look past it given her boobs size and body shape.

French: Yes

Licking: Yes

BBBJ: Yes and rather good

FJ: Tight and could really take a pounding in cowgirl and missionary. She couldnt do doggie as it goes too deep first her. Took initiative for 2nd shot and did her very best for it.

So what is/was her highlight? She was a great conversationalist. Having been chionging for ages, I find that Rainie can really carry a conversation, and genuinely speaks from her heart, rather than just to entertain you.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

realpronoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foxythai
Barbie (first blood)

Location: not the usual place, nice change.towel could be bigger
OKT: new stable and friendly, been so long that I need to undergo verification, but pretty fuss free experience.
Look: 9/10 , almost no discount just some Thai tan, and legit pretty SYT at 21. (I’m sucker for look and hardly give high score)
Body: 9/10, A-B natural boobs,skinny and no fats. Bakness ard 2-3
Bbbj: 9/10, quite good, no hands and able to take CIM with no black face.
Fj: 9/10, able to take different position with no complains.
GFE: 7/10, a pity her command of English is not take good and thus need GT to take over. But overall still will cuddle and initiate small talk. Plus point she knows a little bit of Chinese language as well.
RTF: YES, hardly do any but she will be my first.

Verdict : been a while I gotten any FB, but lady was checking in and took a while before I can head up but it’s all worth it. Lady was serious pretty and young in this trade and she is customer oriented. Slightly green since first time in trade and GFE can be better if English is better but overall still a very enjoyable session and I am looking forward for a RTF when time permits.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

realpronoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milk lovers
Mini

OKT: fast and efficient
Look: 8/10 , not much diff from Tg video and picture. Milf standard
Body: 8/10, B-C boobs with curves in place. Bakness around 5-6
Bbbj: 10/10, freaking enjoyable with DT and wetness. Also encouraged me to CIM and gave me a surprise swallow. Freaking steam when it happened.
Fj: 9/10, able to take different position with no complains. Good rider but I was off form that day and surrender pretty fast.
GFE: 10/10 good command of English that did not to have any GT. Provide superb massage service.
RTF: may consider but looking at other fishes.

Verdict : I think ppl here should be no stranger to her service. Really PSE style. I usually go for younger ones and she is one milf that I’m happy to take on again. To be honest, her massage is so good that I don’t mind going back to her just for that. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1