The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-10-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kimmyloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Linly from Silk Stocking!

Just had her ! My legs all wobbley and shaky!

Simply superb!

Looks: Those cute girls next door with a very sweet smile!

Body: Slim with perky breats but her ass is OMG! Super round and meaty!

BBBJ: Awesome skill and suction! And she never forget the balls!

FJ: Tight and wet! Up for any position! Her moans abit soft but she loves biting her lips! And if she pull u close to her body, get ready ahe start nibbling your ear n biting your lips!

Overall: Perfection!

RTF : 101% Consperm RTF!!!!
Old 25-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!Bubblesser is one of the Best!

Saw brother here posted a review for Yori. Book a slot this morning. And what posted here is truth. We french like a long lost couple. Her service oriented. SHE IS A REAL GEM. Highly recommend for brothers don't miss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Yori (GX)
Walked in her room and she started stripping to reveal her nice little body and going on about how much she wants it. Ended the session and she asked me for a third shot like a horny slut. Unfortunately I was burnt out. She hasn't had enough and waiting for more bros to satisfy her.
Looks - pretty than siambu with makeup on, nice luscious lips, late 20s, slightly different from pics.
Body - petite skinny and short with slight belly, but nice to hug. Not for boob or butt lovers though.
DFK - unlimited, DFK until became tired of it.
BBBJ - slurpy and wet, good technique.
FJ - enjoyed two shots in several positions, second shot was 20 mins long but no complaints and she likes it. Ok tightness and wet. Shaved.
RTF - want to try others too.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First blood FR for Posh from Galaxy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...1#post22769851

OKT: my usual stable cause no bait n switch. As usual, fast reply n friendly answered all my questions.

Look: 1 skin tone darker but still quite fair than normal Thai as compared to video. Make up on very cute looking. Smooth skin

Boobs: natural C

FJ: showered tgt. I looked at her lips and started to french with her, she did not shy away and started DFK with me while using her hand to stimulate my dick. After shower, sop catbath then my dick entered her warm mouth. She had problem fitting my dick into her small mouth. Only half way in then when I hold her head and did a gentle facefuck. It felt like heaven, filling her mouth full of my dick shiok ah. CIM for first shot. She provided massage in between and cuddle tgt and start 2nd round with some frenching then missionary and doggy with side mirror available, see her boobs swinging while you fk her in doggy. Ended with HJ.

GFE: limited english, didn't talk much since this is my first visit with her. Nvr use phone, attention to you only

Rtf: before leaving, she asked me to come fuck her again. Why not? Tip her and left.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sugar - Pink Lady

Looks - almost no disc fr photos in tele group, fair skin not look like Thai
Body - enhanced boobs so pls be gentle, slim figure make you so eager to touch
DFK - n/A
BBBJ - the soft type with sensual lick. Will lick your dick like it's vanilla ice cream
FJ - more making love then fuck ya, don't think hard fuck suits her. Accommodating to your position request.
Shower - very attentive like your own Gf in honeymoon
Old 25-10-2023, 03:07 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Been quite sometime since i was in the FL scene due to personal matters, hope bros still dont forget my FRs. Today booked 2 ladies back to back session as lately too stress and cant find time to sneak out and play. Has been a long time supporter for teeruklover and checked who's new and fun for me and he asked me to support these 2 ladies, Mina and Hana. As i'm not a fan of threesome, i had to booked them 1 by 1.

Hana from Teeruklover

OKT 9/10: bro SK always nice and helpful to me

Body/Face:
-Hana 9/10 About mid 20s, slim built. 80% similar to photos. some small tattoos and neatly trimmed pussy

Boobs:
-Hana 8/10. C cup, enhanced boobs. semi-soft type. lovely nipples

Bathing:
-Hana 9/10. responsive and initiative in washing me up, good sized towels (nowadays avoiding condo locations as they provide very small towels)

French:
-Hana 7/10 good kissing actions but tongue action not so much

BBBJ:
-Hana 9/10 good suction skills, can take fast and slow action in the mouth

FJ:
-Hana 8/10 Expected enhanced boobs to be firm but at least hers can bounce during her cowgirl riding position. Finished her off with my missionary position

RTF: rarely RTF, always looking for new gems

Damage: $100 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips (discount for booking 2 ladies)

Overall experience: Told me she just came to work and still shy and inexperienced, but to me quite experienced on bed. No issues with communication as my thai language still on par. GFE above average which is why i encourage bros to learn the language, easier to chat with them. Service wise is really good and honestly she shouldnt be priced so low in my opinion.

-to be continued-

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 25-10-2023, 03:08 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

--- continuation for 2nd session with Mina ---

Mina from Teeruklover

OKT 9/10: bro SK always nice and helpful to me

Body/Face:
-Mina 9.5/10 About mid 20s, to be honest i like her face, reminds me of someone, hence the higher score to me. slim body as well. small unnoticeable scar on tummy, not a problem for me. Shaved pussy cant even see any hair sprouting out.

Boobs:
-Mina 9/10. B cup, natural boobs. very soft boobs. lovely nipples

Bathing:
-Mina -/10. As i already showered with Hana earlier, didnt waste time on this and just clean myself up after session

French:
-Mina 8/10 lots of kissing, smooching and tongue action, very lively tongue

BBBJ:
-Mina 9.5/10 I rarely give above 9 for BJ skills but once bros try it you will know, currently i cant think of words to describe the experience

FJ:
-Mina 9/10 I told her i'm not at full 100% energy due to a session before her, she took the initiative immediately by kissing and licking me then proceeded by riding herself and placing my hands on her boobs. Later on she asked if i had recovered my energy and ready to play with her and i gave her a missionary and ended

RTF: high chance

Damage: $120 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips (discount for booking 2 ladies)

Overall experience: New arrival, VERY experienced and fun. service oriented 100%. If i had known, i would have booked Mina first then Hana as i felt that i could have more fun with this wild girl. This girl definitely need to try. confirmed a 9/10 lady.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 25-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottyspice is Cool - loads of Potential

April @ Lust

Okt: responsive and pretty simple instructions to understand

Looks: 9/10 look like pics but way more tan, like Minah. Looks good though.

Body: 8.5/10 She is curvy. Bros who like model skinny or athletic should skip. But figure is considered good. Womanly and big junks.

Boobs: E cuppers. Great to grab.

Shower: alone.

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 8/10

GFE: 9/10 attentive and speaks good basic english. Can hold simple conversations. Gave me a great massage and cuddling time.

Bros looking for service can look up April.
Old 25-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kinkythai - Donut

Looks: 9/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: Naturally A
Bbbj: 9/10
Catbath: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attirude: 9/10
Service; 9/10

She looks little like a slim Malay school girl. She is petite and cute with nice slighty pouty lips. She has very good sensual skills and responds very well to light slow foreplay. Guys who love sensual slow non rough play will enjoy her skills.
Old 25-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Chili ( ONESIAM )

2nd visit to this stable, 1st was 1 with G bombs I recalled

OKT- Friendly and polite.

Lady: Chili
As the name suggest, she’s hot like chilli and peppers altogether

Looks: 9.5/10, Sultry and seductive; real life is quite small size, petite, but is armed with sizeable cannons. Speaks french well so no need high command of English for communication.

Body: 10/10, Slim waist, big cannons; feels like almost the real deal.

BBBJ: 10/10, no complaints; when she looked like that, anything she does looks and feels perfect.\

FJ: 11/10, Didn’t try a lot of positions; basically she rides me awhile then I pumped her in mission. And then im done. Didnt go doggy becoz want to look at her face and hear her moan by my ears while pumping her, climaxing while holding her tightly.

GFE: 9.5/10, not gonna lie, never had someone as pretty as Chili as my gf before. though the feel and vibe is there, she’s just too good for me to be true.

RTF: of course, what were you thinking. But depends on Vit M to refill first.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for OneSIAM (no affiliates)
Booked on 25/10, PM session

Okt : fucking steady reply chop chop never mia never attitude, my fav okt thus far

Model : Mint

This is bonk of year session for me.

I think the usual fr format would not apply here. I would prefer to tell story instead.
Mint looks exactly like photo, lovely white skin and a youthful demeanour. She is bubbly and giggled when I entered the room and smacked her ass. Not someone that'll turn your head but she's the kinda girl whom you wouldn't expect to be a sex fiend.

Greeted me with a peck and we proceeded to make out on the sofa, this hotel is the best out of all I've been to. Great space. Made out for what seemed like quite awhile, roamed around her neck and slowly down to her B cup tits. Heavy moans and grabbed my head as I twirled my tongue around her brown nipples.

We went to shower, it was simply hot and steamy. Not the usual SOP shower. Grinded as she soaped me up, had my hands all over her body, she fucking loved it and continued with the heavy moans. Had my little brother between her ass and I whispered in her ears, we should fuck here. She nodded her head and went to out to get a condom. Came back, went straight down on her knees and deep throated my dick, it was a sloppy bj with spit all over her breasts as she gagged and sucked. Couldn't take it, condom on and fucked her against the wall as I reached over to a very wet clit. Very very intense 5 mins of fucking until I couldn't take it and said let's go to the bed.

Dried up, to the bed and the sexcapade continued. Multiple positions and I eventually finished in a doggy. She removed my condom and sucked my dick for like a good 10 secs before giving a sheepish smile.

100/10. I'm looking to come back as soon as I can.

What a session, f.u.c.k.m.e
Old 25-10-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 7
Ravenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of light

Yori (Galaxyxscorts)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=960170&highlight=

Had an afternoon session with her today and she didnt disappoint.

Area: Usual G area

Looks: Looks mostly like photos wont reject !

Body: Nice and petite in size those that like petite ladies sure would like her

Boobs: C Cups and soft nice to squeeze nice and big for her frame

Frenching: DFK all the way !

BBBJ: lots of suction, at one point of time she got choke as she went really deep.

FJ: Accommodating to different position, very horny girl also, her moans give me more motivation to pump faster and harder

GFE: A service oriented lady with pleasant attitude and hardworking to keep m comfortable so it doesn’t feel commercial.

RTF: Yes, worth RTF. For the price paid I have no complaints
Old 25-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 5
wildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to behold

Rainbow from Seduction, One of the best + prettiest and service oriented lady.

Face: 10
Syt look

Body: 9
Sexy slender type, with C boobies. I like it that she wears sexy undies, because taking them off is such a turn on.

BJ: 9.5. First shot so horny that no BJ. Second shot she sucked and got me up, unfortunately I couldn't really last the pace. She made up with HJ though. Nice.

FJ: 9
She likes riding, but think she loves it even more if you can deliver a long session in missionary. She just feels like a girl who is willing to submit.

GFE: 10
Will Rtf, so session was really good. I wish I can go home to this woman every day and just engage in lovemaking all night, because she is out to please.
Old 25-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
ethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met Kassy from Terminal21 today

OKT give clear instructions no hiccups on booking

Pretty girl like photos, very slim

Probably not for boobs lovers, small As

A bit lacking in boobs department but she give super Svc

Bbbj got power suction with DT, keep it going for another 5 mins will surrender liao

She likes being fucked in doggy, give louder moans. Then changed to cowgirl too shiok... Very wet pussy once pull out can see it glistening with juice

Looks 7/10
Boobs 7/10
Service 9/10
RTF can consider
Old 25-10-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jaggerbombman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mew from Loveaffair

decided to try Mew after seeing a review from a fellow bro and recommendation by OKT, boy oh boy did i come across this gem

Location at central

Looks 9/10 same as per pic posted, pretty syt

Body 9/10 slim tight figure, can tell that she has been to the gym often

French 10/10 french with her whole tongue in your mouth

Pussy 9/10 shaved, no smell at all, gave her a good fingering and painting for 10mins, her pussy juice flowing till the bedsheet was wet

Bbbj 8/10 room for improvement, but she is hardworking, can suck for long time

Fj 10/10 she loves to ride, good stamina and can ride for long. Her pussy is damn tight, bang her can feel the tightness and the squishing sound of her juices flowing. doggy her for maximum stereo moans
Old 25-10-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Caambag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

little about Rin from Lust365
Lovely eyes, foxy looks,sexy and sensual. A chatty lady and friendly easy going girl.

Face: 8.5
Pretty close to the pix as advertised. Attractive and mesmerizing.

Body: 8
Sexy with curves in the right places. B+ boobies with lovely light brown nips. Well maintained and nice smelling.

BJ: 8.5
She really knows how to work around your lil bro..very sensual and shiok

FJ: 9
loves to ride herself to estacy. Guess this position makes her really high; could feel the wetness while i grabbed her ass and pumped upwards into that wet pussy of her's. Open to various positions.

GFE: 9
Treats you well, makes you feel comfy and wanted. No commercial feeling. In short, you are her Romeo during that 90mins

Overall:
Good experience and well worth the vit M on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1