The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-10-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Newy from T21

Contacted bro Kim to arrange a time slot, got Newy new girl in that stable. Stable confirmed the booking so quick. Newy got GND look so chio like her photos. Nice body for bonking with responsive pussy. Super hardworking, really try very hard to make you feel good when with her. Bbbj quite decent actually, but her eye contact make it good. Tried several positions during Fj, all accommodating like making love to your lover. Slow and steady fuck.. try her and you'll know.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tofusmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR, Violet, Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=violet

Looks: 8.5
Body: 8.5
Boobs: 10
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9

Comments
She was as hot as the afternoon. Good service, Face and body not far from photo posted. Massage can compare with shops kind
Old 25-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
sunburning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Donut from Kinkythai

As usual, quick response from Bro. Quickly secure a time slot after reading the FRs.
Looks: 8/10 : not your usual Thai tan. Quite fair. Slight different from pictures. But definitely better IRL. Very sweet!
Body: 9/10. Just the way I like it. Slim, petite with perky ass. Best in doggy especially when she grabs the bedsheets. Cti. Smooth and firm skin.
Boobs : A - all natural. Sufficient for me, it is the figure that counts.
French: yes. all the way.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction. Can sense she is not the pro type but very hardworking and willing to serve.
FJ: She is tight. First shot doggy with the irresistable ass. Surprisingly good at cowgirl as well.
Gfe : the GFE was definitely one to be careful about. Easily KC with her sweet smile. Able to converse in basic English as well.
Rtf : definitely.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
jupiter932 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naomi from galaxy

wanted to book yori but timing not available. Okt recommended naomi and it was a great session with her

looks - 8/10
bother to put make up and look presentable

body - 8/10
not super slim but have the right curves
boobs natural and large

dfk - yes

bbbj - 9/10
can go deep with a lot of variation
tongue play bringing me to the edge and back

fj - 9/10
tight and response
did missionary and doggy

overall very gentle and service oriented girl

rtf- maybe as have other targets to try
Old 25-10-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harmonica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 25 Oct 23

Name 名字: amina
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=960709
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 11//10 totally my type
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : 9.5/10
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 big boobs
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10
Catbath 全身漫游 :didnt try
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9.5/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : didnt try
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE 女朋友感 :11/10
Massage 按摩 : 9/10

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*

RTF/RTM 回头率 :
Definitely !! Best girl!! For bros looking for GFE hardworking girl this is it.
Brother SK girl is always the best tried 3 time 3 time good service with pretty girls

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_
Old 25-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 23
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zoey, Pink Lady

Horny seductive look with slutty vibe.
Booked her coz of her big boobs.

Very patient when Bbbj, allow me to enjoy it. Not many technique being use but ok still can accept.

Wet pussy can enter easily. Allow me to fck her hard in missionary with boobs grabbing. Then change to Doggystyle, she rub her own clit to enjoy herself.

Top notch GFE, like real couple. Kisses my chest, cuddle after release.

Overall is 8/10 experience
Old 25-10-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 5
LiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud ofLiuGuanZhang has much to be proud of

I booked for Ava from Lust365

OKT: 10/10, fast and responsive
Picture: it is her 100%, not particular photoshop
Looks: 9/10 very nice sexy and smiling girl, greated me in a sexy black dress, she is one of the sexiest FL I met in SG so far
Body: 9/10 petite girl, slim, atletic, proportionate.
Boobs: 8.5/10 B, real, it’s full and soft perfectly ok for me
Pussy: trimmed, tight and wet
Action: 9/10, all advertised was duly performed.
Service: 9/10, dedicated and passionate, not commando type but hardworking
GFE & Frenching: 10/10, nothing more to comment here
RTF: definitely! I would like to be back there already.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
centuryjoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycenturyjoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mickey from Club Friday.

Appearance: like other bros said, cute looking girl. Got nice body and looking good in her lingerie.
BBBJ: can took all in. Very eager to please, spit her saliva to wet the dick before going again.
FJ: nice moans. Not her first customer that day but not show any black face. Doggie most of the time, she can take.
GFE: like to cuddle and tease at the same time.

OKT is fast reply and friendly. Will come back to try to her girls.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
2coolPure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amina from Teeruklover:25 Oct 23

My first time with this stable as from photos Amina looked like my ex.

OKT : Fast and responsive
Room : 9/10 - Comfortable and clean place
Looks : 8.5/10 - Quite similar to photos, typical thai looking
Body : 9/10 - Great hourglass figure, enhanced tits but soft maybe due to size cant feel the silicon
GFE : 8/10 - got room for improvement as I prefer lady taking initiative to lead me on
FJ : 9/10 Enjoyable, experienced in bed with good moaning which excites me
Language : 7/10 Basic English but able to converse.

Maybe as I cant speak thai or the words i use are too hard to understand, had to use google translate for most of our pillow talk. So with some communication issue between us, our chemistry lead to the loss of some GFE.

The session:
After the standard bathroom cleanup (nothing special there), she initiated a massage which led to a slow handjob and we made small talk to break the ice.

Moved onto FJ and some light kissing sessions and it was enjoyable for me as i loved her moaning sounds. She took the initiative by climbing on top of me and riding herself then we went for doggy and ended with missionary.

Rested awhile and went to cleanup, spent the last 10 mins chatting with her and trying to pick up some thai language from her.

I find she's a good lady and pretty sure that she'd treat bros well, so please take good care of her.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
kimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to allkimmyloo is a name known to all

FR for Linly from Silk Stocking!

Just had her ! My legs all wobbley and shaky!

Simply superb!

Looks: Those cute girls next door with a very sweet smile!

Body: Slim with perky breats but her ass is OMG! Super round and meaty!

BBBJ: Awesome skill and suction! And she never forget the balls!

FJ: Tight and wet! Up for any position! Her moans abit soft but she loves biting her lips! And if she pull u close to her body, get ready ahe start nibbling your ear n biting your lips!

Overall: Perfection!

RTF : 101% Consperm RTF!!!!
Old 25-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw brother here posted a review for Yori. Book a slot this morning. And what posted here is truth. We french like a long lost couple. Her service oriented. SHE IS A REAL GEM. Highly recommend for brothers don't miss it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Yori (GX)
Walked in her room and she started stripping to reveal her nice little body and going on about how much she wants it. Ended the session and she asked me for a third shot like a horny slut. Unfortunately I was burnt out. She hasn't had enough and waiting for more bros to satisfy her.
Looks - pretty than siambu with makeup on, nice luscious lips, late 20s, slightly different from pics.
Body - petite skinny and short with slight belly, but nice to hug. Not for boob or butt lovers though.
DFK - unlimited, DFK until became tired of it.
BBBJ - slurpy and wet, good technique.
FJ - enjoyed two shots in several positions, second shot was 20 mins long but no complaints and she likes it. Ok tightness and wet. Shaved.
RTF - want to try others too.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 5
top319 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertop319 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First blood FR for Posh from Galaxy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...1#post22769851

OKT: my usual stable cause no bait n switch. As usual, fast reply n friendly answered all my questions.

Look: 1 skin tone darker but still quite fair than normal Thai as compared to video. Make up on very cute looking. Smooth skin

Boobs: natural C

FJ: showered tgt. I looked at her lips and started to french with her, she did not shy away and started DFK with me while using her hand to stimulate my dick. After shower, sop catbath then my dick entered her warm mouth. She had problem fitting my dick into her small mouth. Only half way in then when I hold her head and did a gentle facefuck. It felt like heaven, filling her mouth full of my dick shiok ah. CIM for first shot. She provided massage in between and cuddle tgt and start 2nd round with some frenching then missionary and doggy with side mirror available, see her boobs swinging while you fk her in doggy. Ended with HJ.

GFE: limited english, didn't talk much since this is my first visit with her. Nvr use phone, attention to you only

Rtf: before leaving, she asked me to come fuck her again. Why not? Tip her and left.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sugar - Pink Lady

Looks - almost no disc fr photos in tele group, fair skin not look like Thai
Body - enhanced boobs so pls be gentle, slim figure make you so eager to touch
DFK - n/A
BBBJ - the soft type with sensual lick. Will lick your dick like it's vanilla ice cream
FJ - more making love then fuck ya, don't think hard fuck suits her. Accommodating to your position request.
Shower - very attentive like your own Gf in honeymoon
Old 25-10-2023, 03:07 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Been quite sometime since i was in the FL scene due to personal matters, hope bros still dont forget my FRs. Today booked 2 ladies back to back session as lately too stress and cant find time to sneak out and play. Has been a long time supporter for teeruklover and checked who's new and fun for me and he asked me to support these 2 ladies, Mina and Hana. As i'm not a fan of threesome, i had to booked them 1 by 1.

Hana from Teeruklover

OKT 9/10: bro SK always nice and helpful to me

Body/Face:
-Hana 9/10 About mid 20s, slim built. 80% similar to photos. some small tattoos and neatly trimmed pussy

Boobs:
-Hana 8/10. C cup, enhanced boobs. semi-soft type. lovely nipples

Bathing:
-Hana 9/10. responsive and initiative in washing me up, good sized towels (nowadays avoiding condo locations as they provide very small towels)

French:
-Hana 7/10 good kissing actions but tongue action not so much

BBBJ:
-Hana 9/10 good suction skills, can take fast and slow action in the mouth

FJ:
-Hana 8/10 Expected enhanced boobs to be firm but at least hers can bounce during her cowgirl riding position. Finished her off with my missionary position

RTF: rarely RTF, always looking for new gems

Damage: $100 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips (discount for booking 2 ladies)

Overall experience: Told me she just came to work and still shy and inexperienced, but to me quite experienced on bed. No issues with communication as my thai language still on par. GFE above average which is why i encourage bros to learn the language, easier to chat with them. Service wise is really good and honestly she shouldnt be priced so low in my opinion.

-to be continued-

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 25-10-2023, 03:08 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

--- continuation for 2nd session with Mina ---

Mina from Teeruklover

OKT 9/10: bro SK always nice and helpful to me

Body/Face:
-Mina 9.5/10 About mid 20s, to be honest i like her face, reminds me of someone, hence the higher score to me. slim body as well. small unnoticeable scar on tummy, not a problem for me. Shaved pussy cant even see any hair sprouting out.

Boobs:
-Mina 9/10. B cup, natural boobs. very soft boobs. lovely nipples

Bathing:
-Mina -/10. As i already showered with Hana earlier, didnt waste time on this and just clean myself up after session

French:
-Mina 8/10 lots of kissing, smooching and tongue action, very lively tongue

BBBJ:
-Mina 9.5/10 I rarely give above 9 for BJ skills but once bros try it you will know, currently i cant think of words to describe the experience

FJ:
-Mina 9/10 I told her i'm not at full 100% energy due to a session before her, she took the initiative immediately by kissing and licking me then proceeded by riding herself and placing my hands on her boobs. Later on she asked if i had recovered my energy and ready to play with her and i gave her a missionary and ended

RTF: high chance

Damage: $120 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips (discount for booking 2 ladies)

Overall experience: New arrival, VERY experienced and fun. service oriented 100%. If i had known, i would have booked Mina first then Hana as i felt that i could have more fun with this wild girl. This girl definitely need to try. confirmed a 9/10 lady.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1