The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Please, this is a maid thread not a FL thread...
Old 15-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Exactly, that's why I decided to zap him...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 15-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
He is in hatyai forum also
Old 16-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sunday at last meet up with this indo maid. went for 2hr relax from hugging to kissing as she not feeling well down there not able to up her yet. but after few attend did manage to get her half naked to suck n licks her nip and I was full naked for her to touch feel n hj mine also did try to ask her bjjj me. first 2 attend she only lick n kiss the tip of mine after my 3rd try then slowly deep throat it. wow...its warm but her teeth sometimes rubbing me

she already wanna meet again think nxt month meet up can up her already. but b4 meeting her nxt month I will meet this pinoy maid this month for some action too. hahaha ..my lucky this month...
Old 16-09-2014, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Screwing maids

I need advise

any bros here had long term with maids? i understand all maids are asking for money , telling us they need send money home to support family , no money to eat whatever reasons they can think of.
i want to ask is that , bros here that had long term with maids, how much you all give them each month as allowance ?

i recently met up with this maid , she will tell me all her problems and stuff , we meet twice already and she always tell me she have many problems financially but yet after she will sweet talk you again , telling me if i cannot help her is alright , but she will accept help from other men and yet I am her only man that touches her . I am totally confused with her words . from the way she message , i believe only 50%/50% , because she always tell me she be loyal to me and i am the only man she has and the only one that touches her but on the other hand she tell me not to blame her for accept help from other men that can help financially.
Whenever , she say that , i will be like in my mind . which man is so good to help you without eating you , there no free lunch in the world. how to trust you fully...

This Sunday will be my continuous straight 3rd meet up with her , of course we meet up we go happy . I did not spend much on her to be honest , just pay hotel , buy her food , top up once for her pre-paid and a small amount to give her send back home for her son . she told me all her friends their man give them huge allowances and buy them gadget.

She told me , she can have other man that can give her high allowances and whatever she want but yet she choose me. So bros , u all think I should keep her or let go ? I need advise . for me i still want to play on for time being if i am just the only man , because it is true every Sunday I am her man , but for monday to saturday who are her man, only god knows . i don't want to carry the term "cuckold" in this game.

Bros, please advise me. Thank you
Old 16-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
I need advise

any bros here had long term with maids? i understand all maids are asking for money , telling us they need send money home to support family , no money to eat whatever reasons they can think of.
i want to ask is that , bros here that had long term with maids, how much you all give them each month as allowance ?

i recently met up with this maid , she will tell me all her problems and stuff , we meet twice already and she always tell me she have many problems financially but yet after she will sweet talk you again , telling me if i cannot help her is alright , but she will accept help from other men and yet I am her only man that touches her . I am totally confused with her words . from the way she message , i believe only 50%/50% , because she always tell me she be loyal to me and i am the only man she has and the only one that touches her but on the other hand she tell me not to blame her for accept help from other men that can help financially.
Whenever , she say that , i will be like in my mind . which man is so good to help you without eating you , there no free lunch in the world. how to trust you fully...

This Sunday will be my continuous straight 3rd meet up with her , of course we meet up we go happy . I did not spend much on her to be honest , just pay hotel , buy her food , top up once for her pre-paid and a small amount to give her send back home for her son . she told me all her friends their man give them huge allowances and buy them gadget.

She told me , she can have other man that can give her high allowances and whatever she want but yet she choose me. So bros , u all think I should keep her or let go ? I need advise . for me i still want to play on for time being if i am just the only man , because it is true every Sunday I am her man , but for monday to saturday who are her man, only god knows . i don't want to carry the term "cuckold" in this game.

Don't know how to tell u this but the hard truth is if u are already thinking of giving her monthly allowance that already meant u have lose in this battle already. The truth is she also know that. All these are just stories, repeated long enough from unreal also can become real no matter how ridiculous it is. All this are to make u feel pitiful for her so that u will be kum gong enough to open up your wallet and seriously it's working already.

Don't be naive. If she want to look for guy who can give her money tell her go ahead, u can move on to other maids without those sob stories.
Old 16-09-2014, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
whatever she want but yet she choose me. So bros , u all think I should keep her or let go ? I need advise . for me i still want to play on for time being if i am just the only man , because it is true every Sunday I am her man
Her offday from what time to what time? Maybe she meet you, she meet other guys? I know some maids are like that.
Old 16-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
piggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to allpiggylord is a name known to all

Anybody tried hooking this long legged beauty near sunset way? After one week chatting and moving closer to more intimate conversations, suddenly saw her moments that she just got attached to ah tiong....87 year old grandma already JIAk now also wanna compete for our maids ah....
Old 16-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Serious ah ? sunset way got long legged chio maid ?

must head down liao..

who have maid contacts to share ? thanks !
Old 16-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
spatbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maid advise

sorry deleted. I sent you pm.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I need advise

I see you have a few issues....

a) You kena some "attachment" and jealousy issues.
b) She is a player! Period!
c) She's doing you because you are probably her type... other guys may be older and not her type but are her 'money' types.
d) Dude, cuckold means a husband who has an adulterous wife! You are not married to her la!!!
e) You finally scored a M that you can up (yes, many here not able to).
e) I can go on and on and on.

Bro, MOVE ON!!! There are others who will not ask or ask very little or looking for love/companionship etc.

Repeat ... Move on. Simply just move on. Good luck bro and update us.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 16-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
This is so similar to the vb that I met in Geylang. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that you're maid is a wl. Rather, is your maid's tactics similar to the vb's.

Tell me she love me but because of her family problem FINANCIALLY, she need to go hotel with other guys from pubs. And even resorting to telling me with live update on what they are doing. And I can only stuck thumb then.

Same tactics, make you pity them, make you feel heartache when she gets drilled, make you feel useless that you're not protecting her, make you want to open your wallet to help her.

Conclusion. ... she's a PLAYER! Surprised meh?

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 16-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all bros for all the advise .

she meet up with me the whole Sunday , from morning till evening , I will pick and send her back personally , so normally on Sunday her off day , I am the only man with her , no other chances other man can get her on her off day , Sunday . But from Monday to Saturday , hidden grey area time , I am not 100% confident .

I am not going to open my wallet for her , to me is fair to give her a good meal as well as top up the card credit , sure I will not be a gold digger for her .

Yes, she told me I am her type but she need support also . I told her straight I am not gold digger and she know it well . But sometimes I will also pity her . After all , there feeling between us .

Bros out here , if possible can help to ups points also . greatly appreciate and thanks .
Old 16-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

My advice for you is to forget about getting "exclusive".

If you have been following this thread from page 1, you will realized that some men will fuck a maid in the sun morning, 1 noon and 1 evening. There is no such thing as exclusive.

To be honest, once we are comfortable with each others, i will slowly bring in the topic of "fuck buddy" instead of bf/gf. There's one who is having off only once a month and if I cant meet her once, then gotta wait 2 months. Recently just tested water and told her "you think i can tahan so long meh". In between i also have indo "but break already". She actually doesnt mind and ask me more on my conquest. So now i have 3 fb liao. Lol...

Fight for quantity lah. Maid leh, not wife. U expect top quality and exclusive meh.

Quote:
Thanks all bros for all the advise .

she meet up with me the whole Sunday , from morning till evening , I will pick and send her back personally , so normally on Sunday her off day , I am the only man with her , no other chances other man can get her on her off day , Sunday . But from Monday to Saturday , hidden grey area time , I am not 100% confident .

I am not going to open my wallet for her , to me is fair to give her a good meal as well as top up the card credit , sure I will not be a gold digger for her .

Yes, she told me I am her type but she need support also . I told her straight I am not gold digger and she know it well . But sometimes I will also pity her . After all , there feeling between us .

Bros out here , if possible can help to ups points also . greatly appreciate and thanks .
Old 16-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Well said Bro,

It's a maid. They are here to earn money and a number of them make their off days as 'fuck days'. Of course, there's also number of 'kuai' ones.
It's actually a holiday for them also. I have seen a number of the maids in my condo wearing clothes on their off days that they probably will never ever wear back in their home country. They look like tai-tais.
I don't think we will marrying them, right?

Like u said appropriately, bro...'maid leh, not wife'.

Good point.

Just eat and go...

Will up you when I recharge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
My advice for you is to forget about getting "exclusive".

Fight for quantity lah. Maid leh, not wife. U expect top quality and exclusive meh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1