The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Bro, same price at her place as the spa?
Old 13-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whynotme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know any ML in west area that service in condo/apt?
Old 13-03-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
He must be thinking that he can afford so the girls would treat him like king but at the end of the day most MLs are all putting an act just to satisfy customers to earn money.

I can see many people don agree with this statement zapped me for this post especially DeusExMachina
Old 13-03-2022, 02:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro, same price at her place as the spa?
At the spa charge how much I did not ask her, should be cheaper.

At her place is 60 per hour.

Of course at her place better lah. At those lousy spa, environment cannot make it lah. Pay a bit more for more privacy I dun mind.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 14-03-2022 at 01:16 PM.
Old 13-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

First time I was being told by a ml to meet her at the mrt station for a massage appt. Claimed she is working at a spa beside the station, when there is cheeky customer like me, she will bring to her apartment (also beside the station) to earn some extra cash.

When my phone rang, I saw a "Poly gal" a few meter away from me talking to me. What a fresh looking gal - She is not beautiful but pretty - Due to her young age, she has quite a lot of baby fat makes her look slightly plump - Hmm, few years later when she trim down her baby fat, she should be a chio bu. Good, uncle like 小妹妹。

Soon I am in her apartment - Wow, what a cosy place, a very tidy and clean condo with one hall, one room and a big balcony. While I was bathing she asked "you want hot or cold drink?" Ha, very rare to have this sort of service, so just say "Anything lah". After taking bath, when I sat on the bed, I saw a bottle of mineral water, but to my surprise I saw there is a plate of fruits (strawberry n cherry) being served together too. OMG, what a service, I am contented.

Her massage is not bad, strong n hard - of course lah, working in a clean spa mah, must have some standard lah. Later she lift up both of my legs with me facing the bed - she place my both legs on her thigh and started her HDLY, woooo, so shiok. Stripped off her t shirt n short leaving only her panty, she started her body rub on my back and butt with sexy moan while kissing my neck and ears, Great. Her young boobs are smooth n bouncy, very good to squeeze - cun stop squeezing and sucking it while she jerk me off with her small hand.

Over all experience is shiok shiok. Very rare to find gal with such good attitude and also a syt.

Told me she is dealing with her regulars most of the time. Sometime will meet up customers with good track record. I am one of the lucky one.

sounds interesting to try. thanks for sharing.
Old 13-03-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Break my own rule and went for HJ service, I'm always a BBBJ or FJ guy as I think HJ not worth, can do myself, but seeing the picture I cannot tahan, really my type so just went for it.

Location (6/10): Quite a walk if you are taking public transport but discreet
Looks (8/10): Cute xjj look, face smaller than in photo, short height
Body (9/10): Slim with baby fats at the right area, cute little ass, boobs are perfect
Massage (5/10): Ask any parts I want her to focus on, overall ok only.
Sensual (7/10): Use boobs to rub over my body from behind and hands to run up and down the butt crack/didi area. Then flip over, sit on top of my thighs and start to rub my didi while giving eye contact...damn those heavenly tits. Proceed to lay by my side and lick my nips. Kept pulling my hands to touch her body and then started pushing her tits towards my face. Sucked on her tits viciously, coming up to her with a few kisses in between until I release.

RTM: Don't think so as I'm still not a fan of HJ but she has a good attitude and willing to please.
Old 13-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Apparently I went to her once and she kept mentioning about your post after tipped off by some bros here. She know who is the one who mentioned she look like his mother as he is not a regular. I think she could have read based on the date of post and somehow identify you. Just my guess
Hahaha so she really triggered by me saying she is mid 30s with thick makeup.

Anyway I am just being honest, at least I am not so bad like other bro who said she is old like their mother. LOL
Old 13-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Just curious, especially the regular bros posting here, how much do you spend average a month on ML/FL?
This better don't post, wait ppl say you 得瑟 ...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-03-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
I can see many people don agree with this statement zapped me for this post especially DeusExMachina
'Many people"? Most likely is just his clone army lol. He just can't handle the truth after being rightly called out ffor the simp he is. After realising he self pwned big time, the bitter lil simp couldn't take it lying down hence the activation of his clone army lol. Hope he learns well the lesson of don't provoke people first lest you get self pwned .
Old 13-03-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the spa charge how much I did not ask her, should be cheaper.

At her place is 60 per hour. HJ another 70.

Of course at her place better lah. At those lousy spa, environment cannot make it lah. Pay a bit more for more privacy I dun mind.
Thanks man, I agree abt the venue

Wonder her JG/prostate got standard a not.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

Tried this ML https://sglonelyguy-10.com/yo-yo-massage/

Good location, friendly enough to talk to.

Very rushed service, though. No massage skill. No sensual. Mechanical and in a rush.

Definitely won't RTM - warning for other bros.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:10 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks man, I agree abt the venue

Wonder her JG/prostate got standard a not.
Ok lah. But I still prefer Star at Yishun Spa.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-03-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ki-ki-massage/

Tried KiKi some time back. Previously photo in SLG got blur face, but now real person 100% like current set of photos. Location excellent for both public transport and drivers, private condo, stay alone. Backstepping was not too bad. Sensual was vanilla but still passable, lie beside and cuddle while HJ. RTM? Perhaps, quite vanilla service wise, but plus points are her looks and location.
Old 13-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by negrogato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/

Name - Xiao La Jiao
Been a regular since recommended by the review here. For those who are really into clean, private and secure place, her new apt is amazing. Private gated parking so no one will see your car. Her new apt is kept sparkling clean and very cosy. Feels like visting gf, so keep me going back again and again. Im busy so only once or twice a week. Anyone go 4,5 times per week? Haha
Thanks señor. Not sure what's going on but this girl like keep moving recently..
Old 13-03-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok lah. But I still prefer Star at Yishun Spa.
Shit not going to that overpriced joint heh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1