The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Just had Grace from D88 last night.

The FRs written by bros proved right. She really is a gem not to be missed!
I will not be giving point ratings in this FR.

Location was very discrete. Hard to get there if you're not driving or taking a cab.

Looks 80% resemblance to the photos. She was with very light make up. Looking like a SYT.

Body wise, she is really petite. But boasting a really round and firm au naturel B cups. With perfectly size nipples! Couldn't keep my eyes,hands and of course lips of them.

Shower was pretty standard but could sense that she was a bit shy. But quickly warmed up later. The way she cleaned mini me was very sensual and unique. Very hard to describe as i wasn't thinking straight at that moment. Bros have to try it out yourself to know what im talking about.

Started off with a light catbath, gradually heading down south. Using her tongue to tickle mini me's 2 companions then mini me himself. She has braces but that doesn't seem to be a issue as she uses her tongue and lips to do the deed.

Couldn't take it and more and quickly capped on. Started of in cowgirl and theres only 1 word to describe it. TIGHT! The moment i entered her, i could feel the tightness and warmth! Took it slow for a while before picking up the pace. Switched to missionary and pumped her slowly while playing with her perfect B Cups with my mouth. Finished 1st shot in this position.

Laid down to take a breather and wrapped ourselves with blankets. Before long, mini me was ready for action again. She seems to notice it and started teasing mini me with her fingers swirling around him. When mini me was fully grown, she threw the blankets aside quickly capped me before mounting me in reverse cowgirl. I sat up after a while to cup and play with her B Cups. Changed to doggy. Teased her for a little bit and was really turned on hearing the wet squishy sound at her pussy's entrance while teasing. Couldn't take it long and entered her. Could still feel the tightness in doggy. Started pumping faster as i was really turned on. Leaned forward to fondle with her boobs again before cuming in her. Continued pumping for a good 10 seconds. Pulled my hamstring in the process though but was well worth it. She giggled when she say me stretching my hamstring.

All in all, shes worth the dmg+tips. Bros who are still considering, my advice is to go for it. Dont miss out on this rare gem!
Old 20-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2066 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of

FR below on Macy from TeeRukLover

First, i have to mention that i have a Premium member discount.

Reached location, waited for a while before ask to proceed up. Doors open saw a beautiful and hot lady. Feel so excited. Macy was sweet shy girl next door type lady. She wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking.

Communication: 6/10
can understand and speak simple English only

Looks: 7/10
look just like what was shown in the ads, hot and demure

Body: 7/10
Fair and Slim with short hair, nice curve and nice ass for doggie

Boobs: 7/10
Not big or small, just right size for me

Catbath: 9/10
Very professional in doing her work, long and slow catbath with AR

BBBJ: 8/10
Skilful with right suction and speed with slurp slurp sound

Frenching: 8/10
good frencher,feels like long lost lovers frenching

FJ: 8/10
She is also naturally wet down south and seems to enjoy the FJ as much as I do and will initiate position change. She was also horny, very accomodating and hardworking

GFE: 8/10
Chatty and not a time watcher, feel more like friends/FB relationship.

RTF: Yes, if time and Vitamin M permits

A very good fuck i have. Thanks bro SK for the arrangement
Old 20-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
The hotel theyre at doesn't allow visitors after midnight. The hotel is closing one eye and okt doesn't want to push it.
Thanks bro for the info. So if I visit during the day/evening I can just walk in without being stopped?
Old 20-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
darrenng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any body tried Sara from Bangkok Gems?
Old 20-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
bro is she fair?
Fair and smooth skin bro. Just about half a shade more than the photo at most.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello my fellow chiongsters!

Last LOS FL I bonked was Nami/Name/Candy when she was with ET88. Wanna try some LOS FL again

Choosing between Ice and Tracy from Soi69!

Which one do my brothers here recommend??
Old 20-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbrady View Post

Last LOS FL I bonked was Nami/Name/Candy when she was with ET88. Wanna try some LOS FL again

Wanted to try her also when she was here. But before i could, she was caught Zzzzzz
Old 20-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Fair and smooth skin bro. Just about half a shade more than the photo at most.
Thank u for ur reply bro..
Old 20-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Elfendest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Book from doll88 really cmi.
Looks 50% frm pic.
Service half fuck.
Rushed as hell. She can barely speak english.
Everything was off.
She is really damn loose as well. Like wtf.
Try at ur own risk.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
blur185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just finished my session with her this afternoon and as promised, the details...

Stable: Dreamz88/Fiona

1 word can describe my session with her and it begins with the first alphabet which is 'A' AWESOME!.

The ratings are:
Looks: 8/10 - Similar to the pic only thinner
Body: 8/10 - Very slim with very nice ass, although i think her pic that Body would score a 10!
Boob: 9/10 - my kinda of size!
Bbbj: 9/10 - definitely something i will keep in my memory!
Fj: 9/10 - her legs and hands were gripping my back so tight and i havent climax suddenly i felt her go lose and well she came before me!
Gfe: 10/10 - i guess good chemistry we were chatting alot of course not during the fj but conversation flowed like we knew each other even before today!
Rtf: Would love to but im flying off tomorrow...

Bros who have yet to try her, PLEASE dont MISS THE CHANCE... She going back really soon and those who planning a rtf, make it quick.

Thanks Bro DT for the opportunity hope that you will bring in flavours of my liking and i will be back for more.

Take care bros and bonk with care be safe not sorry!
Old 20-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfendest View Post
Book from doll88 really cmi.
Looks 50% frm pic.
Service half fuck.
Rushed as hell. She can barely speak english.
Everything was off.
She is really damn loose as well. Like wtf.
Try at ur own risk.
Share the name of the girl so other bros can siam le. Tried Nook from the stable and she was a decent fuck.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbrady View Post

You're only left with Tracy.
Just go for it and post your experience here to share.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Wanted to try her also when she was here. But before i could, she was caught Zzzzzz
She wasn't caught. She fuck off from Sillypore 1 day b4 the hotel was raided.
Old 20-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
She wasn't caught. She fuck off from Sillypore 1 day b4 the hotel was raided.
Ohhh lucky girl. But i still haven't tried.
Old 20-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oishi from TY69

One of the most innocent and cute FL ever!
It's her first time doing this job.

She's super tight and super easily aroused/wet.
Currently a university student, and She's a pong-pong cheerleader back in Thailand.

A really sweet personality and cute voice.

Look: 8/10 (pretty, above average in terms of looks in Singapore.)
Body: 7/10 ( small boobs, not for boobs lover. But really wide waist and hip! Meaty butt, Ultimate doggy + have I mentioned she's really tight!
BJ: 7/10. she doesn't do bbbj, probably afraid cause she's new to this.
FJ:8/10 would have given a 9/10 if she let me go for a 2nd FJ
But she asked me to stop, ,cause she kept cumming, and she was afraid she
Couldn't last throughout the day as she had another 2 more customers after me.

Overall: 8/10

Was really exciting to see her facial expressions.
RTF: yes, but only if they lower the price. 180 a bit steep for me .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1