The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Here we go - Fatal Love - https://www.xvideos.com/video2305327/fatal.love.1993

Ellen Chan was the ultimate CFM back in those days and her bod is really sexy and tight.
Bro, this link not working already … izit me alone ?

Thanks

Last edited by Chua Soi Lek; 21-12-2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Agreed. And there were quite a few different ones with her hairy pussy. Sharing some various photos of Shu Qi which I feel are memorable for me. Definitely wanked to all of them in my youth.

Bonus: always fapped to this shower scene
https://spankbang.com/1c1ue/video/shu+qi

Agreed definitely not big but decent sized since she belong to the petite slender type.
Thanks for the video.

Her unshaven pussy shown with pussy lips exposed in some of the photos which I liked, I recalled not many actresses took such photos at that time.

I won't dispute on her bust size, but after seeing many As, Bs and Cs are good enough for me hahaha.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Here we go - Fatal Love - https://www.xvideos.com/video2305327/fatal.love.1993

Ellen Chan was the ultimate CFM back in those days and her bod is really sexy and tight.
Anyone has proper link for this movie ?

Seemed like a scam link ?

Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Anyone has proper link for this movie ?

Seemed like a scam link ?

Thanks
Maybe you not on VPN. But this should work.

https://www.tvkk.cc/play/116741-2-0.html
Old 22-12-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10219 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bro. I can't view the previous one.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Thanks for the video.

Her unshaven pussy shown with pussy lips exposed in some of the photos which I liked, I recalled not many actresses took such photos at that time.

I won't dispute on her bust size, but after seeing many As, Bs and Cs are good enough for me hahaha.
Exactly. So that is why I am curious to see which other Cat 3 actress got bare pussy lips before. Could be from any other media source other then Cat 3 films. So far we know Julie Lee confirm have. Christine Hung Hiu Wan and 张萱 from my sharing as well.

Still waiting if anybody has got a good share or find.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the link, bro …

Yes Ellen Chan’s body in this movie Fatal Love is really very good.

But unfortunately, this movie only have 1 or 2 bonking scenes …
Old 22-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Exactly. So that is why I am curious to see which other Cat 3 actress got bare pussy lips before. Could be from any other media source other then Cat 3 films. So far we know Julie Lee confirm have. Christine Hung Hiu Wan and 张萱 from my sharing as well.

I don’t remember seeing the pussy lips of Christine Hung and 张萱 leh … can show again ?

Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yep but I am not too familiar with her. Only watched her from Eternal Evil of Asia. She is really pretty and with poise. Maybe some of you bros can recommend what other movies to watch her in it? Nude of course.
Bros,

Kind enuf to provide a link to the movie Eternal Evil of Asia ?

Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t remember seeing the pussy lips of Christine Hung and 张萱 leh … can show again ?

Thanks
My previous post here https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=21437802&postcount=790 but should refer to this thread pages 53 to 54 for more discussion and timestamps. But since the links seemed to have expired. Here ya go:

师生畸恋
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/114610-0-0.html

浓情女人香
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/95539-1-0.html

Quote:
Bros,

Kind enuf to provide a link to the movie Eternal Evil of Asia ?

Thanks
南洋十大邪术
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/113718-5-0.html

This movie also has Julie Lee as the crazy witch nude and 钱军 as the sorceror's sister that got fucked by the main male cast. Ellen Chan highlight is the final scene with the sorceror and the way she perform her BJ scene for him since he is invisible.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
My previous post here https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=21437802&postcount=790 but should refer to this thread pages 53 to 54 for more discussion and timestamps. But since the links seemed to have expired. Here ya go:

师生畸恋
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/114610-0-0.html

浓情女人香
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/95539-1-0.html

南洋十大邪术

This movie also has Julie Lee as the crazy witch nude and 钱军 as the sorceror's sister that got fucked by the main male cast. Ellen Chan highlight is the final scene with the sorceror and the way she perform her BJ scene for him since he is invisible.
Thanks so much, bro for your effort 👍
Old 22-12-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

How did the Cat III producers write 张萱’s name in English ?

Thanks
Old 22-12-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
i always love the girl's body (30:00)
damn yummy
wonder where is she now
Old 24-12-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
i always love the girl's body (30:00)
damn yummy
wonder where is she now
Yes, Christine Hung is my favorite
Old 24-12-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

南洋十大邪术

Thanks but somehow the final scene the lady looks different from the Ellen Chan in Fatal Love … ��‍♂️

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1