The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsoup84 View Post
If go geylang 1 shot only $50 or can go for those cat $100 or $200 . To me not worth to find ML for the same activity because the charges are definitely going to be way higher. And the massage is not good either.
Geylang is only for quick release. Go in 15mins zao already. ML are supposed to give you the full hour. The difference is like quick lunch in hawker centre by yourself and dining with a date in restaurant.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Geylang is only for quick release. Go in 15mins zao already. ML are supposed to give you the full hour. The difference is like quick lunch in hawker centre by yourself and dining with a date in restaurant.
Not really true.

Some comparisons:
ML - in most shops $60 average entry fee (some $50, some $88)
HJ - $50 (no roaming, no touching of breast)
Roaming - add another $30 - $50
For a HJ $140-$160
Time 1 hour

GL - Go PRC shops. Can touch, some even can kiss, got cat bath, HJ, BJ (some place BBBJ) , FJ, and some after FJ got massage haha
Time 1 hour -
Charges $160 - $200

You do your sums
Old 14-03-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 18
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Nice stories here. I recently asked a ML whom i have spent quite a fair bit over the years on - massage and ang pows to fuck and was rejected.

Quite sian as she is the type I lust after. It was just a cold rejection. She told me she is not free.

Got to move on. Though I still keep the WeChat hoping she might just offer me the chance
Old 14-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 54
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
Where else
well, if it is, then I think what you paid is very high... cos I've done FJ in the shop for 1/2 you paid.. I usually do not want to post I had FJ with the ML if I know the norm for the shop is no FJ... but in this case, the girl has left.. so it does not matter anymore.

but i guess as long as you are happy with the girl and service provided, it can be worthwhile.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 54
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Nice stories here. I recently asked a ML whom i have spent quite a fair bit over the years on - massage and ang pows to fuck and was rejected.

Quite sian as she is the type I lust after. It was just a cold rejection. She told me she is not free.

Got to move on. Though I still keep the WeChat hoping she might just offer me the chance
Not free or just plainly do not do FJ?

Well, I know of quite a few of such similar girls... most I can guage after a couple of visits if it is possible to go anything further... If cannot, I will drop off, but for quite a few, after some good visits and being able to chat her up, managed to up them. It's chemistry and money most of the time (for these non FJ ML) to up them...
Old 14-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 18
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Not free or just plainly do not do FJ?

Well, I know of quite a few of such similar girls... most I can guage after a couple of visits if it is possible to go anything further... If cannot, I will drop off, but for quite a few, after some good visits and being able to chat her up, managed to up them. It's chemistry and money most of the time (for these non FJ ML) to up them...
She sounded she is not interested to let me fuck. Not sure if other bros got the chance
Old 17-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, just to understand how do you hint your ML that you are keen to FJ if she didn't offer? Is it to book her 1.5h session?
Old 22-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 12
teen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to all

I find that ML and GL ladies are not meant to be compared apples by apples

If want cheap and release with good time, go with GL charbor

If wan good massage with HJ and possibly unlock of further service, ML still the way to go thou YMMV
Old 22-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaha we just greedy we want everything. But I still prefer ml as like a achievement whenever u score something extra.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsoup84 View Post
If go geylang 1 shot only $50 or can go for those cat $100 or $200 . To me not worth to find ML for the same activity because the charges are definitely going to be way higher. And the massage is not good either.
The main difference is that GL will serve you bj and FJ as long as you pay. While ML will serve you bj and FJ if she likes you.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 16
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
Where else
Wow interesting...i wonder which one hehe
X y, mic, ann or yy hehehe
Old 22-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I see sianing massage ladies and able to bed them is a great achievement. Some like, some don’t like.

I used to like to sian OL to bed. Quite shiok but after a while, a few become too sticky. Like to come my office and sit in my room wait for me. 😆! Even my PA don’t dare to stop them. After a while very uncomfortable.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Actually some ML have double identities
They listed on multiple sites some claim to be FL some claim to be an ML
Need do more research on different sites they do different services
Old 22-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
nicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find betternicecrack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
The main difference is that GL will serve you bj and FJ as long as you pay. While ML will serve you bj and FJ if she likes you.
And then still pay for the bj and fj. Nothing is free in this transactional business imho

You pay, they service you. Yup, that's about right.
Old 22-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
And then still pay for the bj and fj. Nothing is free in this transactional business imho

You pay, they service you. Yup, that's about right.
I totally agreed. Nothing is free. Sometime I wonder what’s the difference between GL and ML 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1