The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 3
Bencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to allBencyrus is a name known to all
Re: Short Stories written for fun

Thanks ts for the interesting stories
Old 16-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
jefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just read from first page. Great share thanks.
Old 26-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Valentine’s Gift

Claire woke up in a room that felt oddly familiar, yet clearly different.

The clock on the bedside table showed that it was 2 in the afternoon. Claire’s head hurt like there was a hammer relentlessly pounding inside, and her tongue was dry. She struggled to get her bearings under such circumstances, but the first thing Claire quickly realised was that she was not wearing a single thing. And she was really sore down below.

The room Claire found herself in had many familiar things. The color of the curtains, the positioning of the bed and the wardrobes. But that was where the similarities stopped. The bed was in a mess. Nothing is where she would typically place them.

She rummaged through random pieces of cloth found in various corners of the room and came up with nothing that could possibly belong to her. Her phone was also nowhere to be found. Thankfully, there was still a fresh bathrobe available. Claire hastily put it on and scrambled out of the room, still trying to piece together what exactly happened.

“Oh hey, you’re awake.” a guy that Claire could barely recognise greeted her.

Information flooded into Claire’s brain as she stood rooted to the ground trying to take them in. She had just stepped out of what was a bedroom within a hotel suite into a small, common living area, much like the one she and her boyfriend booked for their 5th anniversary. Yet right there in front of the TV was a guy that Claire did not know, yet seemed to have seen before, setting up a tripod with what appears to be a camera mounted on it.

Claire could not, for dear life, figure out who the guy was, or what his name is, nor why she was here.

“Need some water?” the guy offered as he extended one of the hotel’s complimentary bottle to Claire.

“Thanks?” Claire mumbled, taking a few sips before gathering her courage to ask him who he was.

“Oh man, you don’t remember him?” a male voice rang out from the other side of the room.

Claire quickly snapped in that direction, only to see a familiar face which she could not name again.

“You were screaming his name pretty loud just last night you know.” the guy calmly continued.

“I’m sorry, who are you guys and why are you here?” Claire burst, anger seething in her voice.

Sensing her confusion, the two guys sat Claire down and slowly began to explain the situation.

Apparently, Claire had been drinking and dancing with Guy 1 last night in a club not far from the hotel. He had suggested that they retreat to somewhere private, which according to him, Claire had been “more than willing” to. Claire had seemed upset earlier in the evening, but had gotten increasingly touchy and intimate as the night went out, something about giving no fucks anymore.

When Guy 1 brought her back to this place, Claire allegedly was open to many suggestions, including allowing one of Guy 1’s friend to join them, which is obviously Guy 2. Long story short, Claire had sex with both Guy 1 and Guy 2 the previous night, at times separately, and at times concurrently.

While Claire was sure some parts of the story must have been exaggerated, she understood that there was no use crying over spilled milk. Instead, she was puzzled as to what they were setting up in the common area.

“Oh, you mentioned last night you wanted to film a nasty video for your “fucking idiotic boyfriend” for the upcoming Valentine’s day, so we went to rent all these equipment for you.” Guy 1 kindly explained.

“I what…?!” Claire spat, flabbergasted.

“Something about spoiling the anniversary.” Guy 1 shrugged.

The mention of the anniversary sent memories rushing back into Claire’s head as she began to recall what had happened.

Claire had spent all of the points she had accumulated on her credit card on a staycation for her 5th anniversary with her boyfriend. Somehow, Claire had the idea that this was the one that he was going to propose in, so after using all of her loyalty points and parting with a significant sum of money, she had chosen to book the hotel’s suite for the special occasion.

Her boyfriend had even reserved a rather prestigious restaurant, one that overlooked the beautiful Singapore skyline.

Claire even chose to put on the most classy, sexy dress she had for the occasion, intending to surprise her boyfriend with the fact she was going commando inside. She had romanticized the night in her mind so much, fantasized about the awesome sex that they were going have that when her boyfriend simply abandoned her halfway through dinner for “work matters”, Claire absolutely lost it.

“Go back to the suite first please. I’ll be right there as soon as I can.” Claire’s boyfriend pleaded.

Claire was having none of that. She was looking forward to mind-blowing sex that night. She knew she was still a fucking hot girl and it was his fault for not appreciating her more.

At a whim, she decided to let herself go in a club, rather than return back to a lonely night in the suite.

Guy 1 was the lucky dude she met. He was kinda cute and flirted right back whenever Claire made the moves. Blushing at the memory, Claire realised he wasn’t exaggerating when he mentioned that Claire was more than willing to leave with him.

She don’t quite recall the parts about allowing his friend to join them or requesting them to shoot a nasty video. But Claire had to admit it was within the realms of possibility.

Plus, Claire did remember allowing Guy 1 to finger her on the lift up to the suite and flipping her up dress to show off her naked ass as they ran along the corridor towards the room.

“Alright, now that you seem to have got your wits back, shall we proceed with the program?” Guy 1 asked sinisterly as Guy 2 stepped behind Claire, his arms going straight to the little knot of the bathrobe Claire had tied.

Instinct prompted immediate defensive hands over her garments, until Claire realised a heartbeat later that the men surrounding her were not going to take “no” for an answer…
Old 27-10-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
TaureanBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great shares bro, camping for more stories!
Old 27-10-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jevicaj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJevicaj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share. Camping here too
Old 27-10-2022, 04:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 3
Percey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPercey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPercey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPercey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPercey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for nice stories
Old 30-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
hailang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhailang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support nice thread. Please keep going bro!
Old 30-10-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chestersim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look forward to more fun updates
Old 01-11-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster