The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiaraa kitty leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Sharing is caring
Thanks so much!!
Old 12-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

this is my take on kiara kitty.

1. she is a good friend of jade rasif, a very self-professed click baiter, and not shy to disclose her tricks in click baiting guys. jade used faux nipples before to give impression of braless top. i won't be surprised KK learn a trick or two from her good friend to entice people to subscribe her of.

2. the nipples are just too dark in the white translucent top. and the placement is questionable.

3. jade and KK also admitted in using faux nipples in the nip slip saga somewhere last year during KK's bday staycation (whether real or not to cover their embarrassment is secondary).

in short, i think the pics shown here are fake, in the sense that she wears faux nipples to appear braless. don't be too excited over her. but i am happy that some bros are sharing the contents. thanks.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

she was a model-for-hire before she become an influencer.

did any lucky one engage her before?
Old 12-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
this is my take on kiara kitty.

1. she is a good friend of jade rasif, a very self-professed click baiter, and not shy to disclose her tricks in click baiting guys. jade used faux nipples before to give impression of braless top. i won't be surprised KK learn a trick or two from her good friend to entice people to subscribe her of.

2. the nipples are just too dark in the white translucent top. and the placement is questionable.

3. jade and KK also admitted in using faux nipples in the nip slip saga somewhere last year during KK's bday staycation (whether real or not to cover their embarrassment is secondary).

in short, i think the pics shown here are fake, in the sense that she wears faux nipples to appear braless. don't be too excited over her. but i am happy that some bros are sharing the contents. thanks.
Thanks for sharing in details. I will just enjoy whatever free eye candy is throw out here. Sharing is always caring.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
adtz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradtz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradtz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share 1 of a very old clip of Kiaara twitch clip.

https://we.tl/t-pm9P1N7MSZ

Enjoy
Old 15-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sharing is caring
big perky nipples
Old 15-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
big perky nipples

Experienced bros here knows that if naturally big tits , the nipples won't be so big one ya? usually those had smaller tits will chance to have these kinda big perky nipples. most likely silicon-ed. Not comparing to those already given birth.
Old 16-01-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Looked like a pair of fake nipples

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 16-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

cropped and resized.

Yes it does looked like fake nipples.

Look like she is wearing same padding.

Quote:
Looked like a pair of fake nipples
Old 16-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

cropped and resized.

Yes it does looked like fake nipples.

Look like she is wearing same padding.

After reading what your said n trying to make sense from it, i can see the padding in a round shape. Din know got such thing but it does trick most of us. Still, i enjoy seeing her posing for us. Let's all just enjoy it.
Old 16-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

lots of good shares...

thank you bros.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 8
jumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to behold

cuCUMber?
Old 20-01-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumilim View Post
cuCUMber?
a huge one
Old 07-02-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://thothub.to/videos/182827/kia...e-tits-jiggle/
Old 07-02-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
Steam leh! How to download it?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1