The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyXQ View Post
Sexual Adventures Part II

Since alot of you naughty boys have been wanting to see more cum in my mouth :P

So continuing from where I left off..
I was in a relationship with A for a year or so. Sex was good, we experimented with different toys and we had lots of fun kinky sex.
Kind of a little too much for me to pen everything down :X
I shall share a few which are memorable to me!

One incident which I remembered took place at his house a couple of months(?) into our relationship.
We were having sex in his room, constantly teasing one another with dirty talks when out of a sudden, he requested for me to shift next to the window.
Initially, I thought that A just wanted to push me against the grill while he bang me hard from the back. But things took a turn when A actually opened up the window
I was like stark naked there, getting pounded hard in doggie style while exposing myself to anyone across the road adjacent to his house. We continued like this till he cummed all over my back. Thankfully it was during the night and our lights were off. Pretty sure no one noticed hahah. When we're done cleaning ourselves up, A asked me if I liked it.
Like seriously?! I wanted to scold him! It was the first time I ever risked exposing my body to anyone else other than my boyfriends. As I was trying to find the words to put it across to him that I'm not that impressed, I thought to myself: "It was pretty exciting though ain't it?" I mean I can't deny that I actually felt excited about the prospect of someone passing by and stealing a glance at us having a go. Like what would he be thinking? Would he hang around and watch? Would he be turned on by me?
I looked up at A and smiled bashfully without saying a word, trying to reserve any tiny little bit of modesty left in me. A, taking it as a sign that I was fond of what just happened, held my face up and whispered in my ears: my little naughty slut

So from that day onward, A would occasionally take the opportunity to open the windows when we make love (well, probably because he now gets that his girlfriend actually enjoy it as mush as he do :P) I was really getting into it myself to be honest. I started exploring with stuff like changing near my window while it's opened, or the occasional walking around my room nude while "trying" to look for my clothes. Overtime, it did not make me any fearful that my window was facing another row of block and a car park. Instead, it only serve to ignite the naughtiness in me. I remember the very first time I noticed someone looking at me. He was near the lift landing on the opposite block, a couple of floors higher than mine, leaning against the walls of the corridor and smoking. Probably in his 30s? I saw him the moment I entered my room with just a tower wrapped around me. I had purposely opened up my window before I showered. I went near to the window, pretending to be looking for some hair clips (I used to hang a bag full of them there :P) while making big movements to try to catch his attention. And that was when it happened. From the corner of my eyes, I saw it. I saw him looking straight in my direction. The feeling was immense. I had a decision to make, drop my towel or stop at that. Now that I'm here typing this post, I'm pretty sure you guys can guess what I chose hahaha. On one hand, I felt so dirty to expose my body to a random stranger but on the other hand, my "little girl" was dripping wet. I pretended to clip up my hair and proceed to dry my body, all in full view from him. (I avoided any eye contact with him though, I was nervous as hell during that first encounter) I took my time to slowly put my shirt on, making sure every little movement was visible to him. After what seems like eternity, I was finally fully clothed and moved away from the window. I swear my panties were soaked the moment I put them on! I laid on the floor and started playing with my wet "little girl" and achieved one of the best orgasm I ever experience. No points for guessing what I did after every shower session for the subsequent weeks ~

And of course, I kept this from A. Like how am I suppose to say it hahaha. Come to think of it, I probably should have confessed to him. After all, he was (at least up till now) the most kinky boyfriend I ever had heheh. I guess I should end my post here! I'll share more sexual stories and pictures of myself next time! Finally got to see my boobies today uh naughty boys ~
Got tons of suggestion up in my mailbox so I will probably pick a lucky member's suggestion for my next update! What do you guys think?

Goodnight my dearest naughty boys!
Really appreciate all the compliments and naughty comments you guys had been giving me! Now that most of you guys are telling me you'd fapped to my pictures, it's time for me to enjoy myself while reading your comments :P
You must be a curious person....r u a Liberia?
Old 30-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Photoshoots is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: naughtyXQ

Very nice story sis, im sure alot of us are interested altho only afew post
Old 30-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shanngirl90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing! Very brave of you. i've always wanted to do it too, but never could muster enough courage

shannnn
Old 30-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
howthe is Cool - loads of Potential

Best story in a long while!
Old 30-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
loveAR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice facial pic.
so nice ... can see lots of cum inside your mouth.
Do you swallow cums?
Old 30-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sf1102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best threads in a while
Old 30-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

don't let us wait too long.
Old 30-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Petcockhard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetcockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Good evening my naughty ones!

Working on my sexual adventures part II and trying to reply my PMs
First thing first, I apologize if I have yet to reply your PMs but zhen de hen duo T.T
Will try to clear them all by tonight!

Gonna shower and have my dinner first before continuing
Meanwhile here's a little selfie before I shower to accompany you all for the wait
Finally lifting it up huh?
Just fapped to ur pics thx for sharing sis
Old 30-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Sis your just amazing....if only most girls are open like you here....your doing a fantastic job ya....anyway just wondering what type of pms you receive...lol....i also want to pm you...good day...
Old 30-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Huhwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn i am in love !
Old 30-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good evening my naughty ones!

Working on my sexual adventures part II and trying to reply my PMs
First thing first, I apologize if I have yet to reply your PMs but zhen de hen duo T.T
Will try to clear them all by tonight!

Gonna shower and have my dinner first before continuing
Meanwhile here's a little selfie before I shower to accompany you all for the wait
Finally lifting it up huh?

nice write up and I really enjoyed this pic - so Singapore
Old 30-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 12
swordfare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswordfare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswordfare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswordfare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

very pretty boobs! if only i can find a gf like you!!!
Old 30-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

camping here for more!
Old 31-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
naughtyXQ is a name known to allnaughtyXQ is a name known to allnaughtyXQ is a name known to allnaughtyXQ is a name known to allnaughtyXQ is a name known to allnaughtyXQ is a name known to all

Late night updates

I don't have a G string, will thongs be okay sweetie?

For all you ass lovers ~
Old 31-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 20
farkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to beholdfarkadipa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Late night updates

I don't have a G string, will thongs be okay sweetie?

For all you ass lovers ~
Chanced upon ur thread before sleep. My little bro is suddenly awake... However partner nxt to me already in lala land. 难道我得...

Great thread. Thanks sis for sharing the nice pixs.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1