The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 13
thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!thint is one of the Best!
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Great story! Don't stop cumming just there...
Old 25-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates. Thanks sis!!!
Old 06-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts come back!
Old 31-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 12

Sorry guys for taking so long to update on the next part!

I was at my last year in poly at that time. Still working part time so I still get a number of people asking for my phone number quite often. Honestly, I liked people asking for my number. It was a compliment to me. I wore hot shorts to work quite often, sometimes its short skirts, or dresses or cropped tops. I was working at cineleisure by the way(did I mention that already?).

One day, when I was working, someone came and told me that his friend was interested in me and asked for my number. He was quite not bad looking, so I gave him my number. Out of all the people whom I gave my number to, this guy was probably the oldest at around 24 or 26 years old. He has his own car, so I was quite impressed. For the first few days, we were just innocently messaging each other, he stayed at woodlands which was very far from where I was staying at.

One time our chat was about our virginity. He asked if I was a virgin or not, and I said I wasn't. Then he asked if I wanted to come over his place. Of course o agreed. It was quite late, but it didn't matter. I took a cab straight to his house, he left his door unlocked for me. Then he told me to come into his room, but he was sleeping. So I sat on the bed and lie down beside him. Then he immediately hugged me, and of course I hugged him back. It was as if we were a couple. First we planted soft kisses on each other, it was like nibbling on his lips then we slowly started French kissing. Things got heated up quickly and I we t from kissing his lips to slowly moving to kissing his neck and chest. He was half naked. I let out soft moans and continued kissing him while his hands rubbed on my breasts.

While kissing his body, I let one hand tease around his groin area. I didn't immediately put my hand into his boxers I just let my hands linger around his waist, then to his pelvis, and then to his inner thighs. It was just everywhere except his cock. I teased him and he couldn't tolerate any longer he took my hand and shoved it into his own boxers. He was horny as hell. His cock was hard and literally waiting for me to touch it. I gave him a little hand job before slowly moving my head from his neck to his chest, then his nipples, his belly button, and finally his cock. I opened my mouth and gave him the best blowjob I could.

We took out our clothes and I started riding him. I sat on his hard cock a d went up and down a few times, occasionally kissing his lips and his neck and we fucked in the dark with my moans and I can feel him getting more and more horny. While I was still on top of him, without warning, he suddenly grabbed my waist and carried me while he turned and swapped position with me. Within seconds, he was fucking my pussy on top of me, faster and harder and deeper than before. Even when he swapped position with me, his cock was still inside me. I was impressed because with my past sex partners, they had to withdraw their cock, swap position then insert again.

After a few minutes of fucking, he finally shot his cum on my body. I wiped it away and then we both slept throughout the night, naked. I love sleeping naked with men. Because whenever I feel horny in the middle of the night, I can always reach out for his cock and rub it. Do you guys like it when girls do that? Sometimes I will give a little blowjob too!
Old 31-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
Androgynous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAndrogynous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story. looking forward to more
Old 31-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Angel. We miss u...
Old 01-08-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Angel. We miss u...
Old 01-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RagingNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy and playful... but I like it. Looking forward to your next update
Old 02-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
shorty8731 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ts..I love ur awesome sex life..exciting n interesting stories..keep it up..
Old 02-08-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Indivisual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome sexperience. Do keep the updates coming & keep us a-breast of your stories...
Old 02-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Sleeping naked is excellent especially after a sexciting sexxion. The feel of both our naked skin is so intimate and anytime throughout the night it is 'free and easy access'!!!
Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyap0204 View Post
Part 12

Sorry guys for taking so long to update on the next part!

I was at my last year in poly at that time. Still working part time so I still get a number of people asking for my phone number quite often. Honestly, I liked people asking for my number. It was a compliment to me. I wore hot shorts to work quite often, sometimes its short skirts, or dresses or cropped tops. I was working at cineleisure by the way(did I mention that already?).

One day, when I was working, someone came and told me that his friend was interested in me and asked for my number. He was quite not bad looking, so I gave him my number. Out of all the people whom I gave my number to, this guy was probably the oldest at around 24 or 26 years old. He has his own car, so I was quite impressed. For the first few days, we were just innocently messaging each other, he stayed at woodlands which was very far from where I was staying at.

One time our chat was about our virginity. He asked if I was a virgin or not, and I said I wasn't. Then he asked if I wanted to come over his place. Of course o agreed. It was quite late, but it didn't matter. I took a cab straight to his house, he left his door unlocked for me. Then he told me to come into his room, but he was sleeping. So I sat on the bed and lie down beside him. Then he immediately hugged me, and of course I hugged him back. It was as if we were a couple. First we planted soft kisses on each other, it was like nibbling on his lips then we slowly started French kissing. Things got heated up quickly and I we t from kissing his lips to slowly moving to kissing his neck and chest. He was half naked. I let out soft moans and continued kissing him while his hands rubbed on my breasts.

While kissing his body, I let one hand tease around his groin area. I didn't immediately put my hand into his boxers I just let my hands linger around his waist, then to his pelvis, and then to his inner thighs. It was just everywhere except his cock. I teased him and he couldn't tolerate any longer he took my hand and shoved it into his own boxers. He was horny as hell. His cock was hard and literally waiting for me to touch it. I gave him a little hand job before slowly moving my head from his neck to his chest, then his nipples, his belly button, and finally his cock. I opened my mouth and gave him the best blowjob I could.

We took out our clothes and I started riding him. I sat on his hard cock a d went up and down a few times, occasionally kissing his lips and his neck and we fucked in the dark with my moans and I can feel him getting more and more horny. While I was still on top of him, without warning, he suddenly grabbed my waist and carried me while he turned and swapped position with me. Within seconds, he was fucking my pussy on top of me, faster and harder and deeper than before. Even when he swapped position with me, his cock was still inside me. I was impressed because with my past sex partners, they had to withdraw their cock, swap position then insert again.

After a few minutes of fucking, he finally shot his cum on my body. I wiped it away and then we both slept throughout the night, naked. I love sleeping naked with men. Because whenever I feel horny in the middle of the night, I can always reach out for his cock and rub it. Do you guys like it when girls do that? Sometimes I will give a little blowjob too!
Ooh if only all girls like to sleep in their birthday suit and rub our didi as well as give us a bj, it would make our wet dreams com true
Old 16-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xiaospirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love the stories you just shared about your life in poly . hope now you already have a more better sex life and more adventures to come please show us and share for all of us here
Old 16-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xiaospirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow nice awesome stories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1