The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2014, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hasan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Starting to get more interesting... Waiting for more
Old 24-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd....

I was supposed to meet her at 10:30am for coffee.. at 10am, on my way to the cafe, I get a text.

Y: Michael-san, I am shopping at Liang Court. Can we meet at the Starbucks there?
M: Ok, sure.

It was a slight change in plan. I knew the first cafe she had mentioned was a cosier, more intimate one. The Starbucks was busy, and perhaps she didn't want me to make a move. Or repeat the public grope fest from our last public meeting at the Orch. Road bar.

I was dressed a little more formally than usual. Wore a tie, to keep things formal in case I bumped into someone I knew. Plus, I knew from having Japanese relatives, the women prefer their men to dress up rather than down .

The story was a simple one in case I saw someone I knew at the cafe - she was just helping translate something for work. Nothing more.

I walked in off the street. The timing was quite good, as I saw her walking in through the other entrance inside the mall. And my, oh my, did she look the part of smoking hot Japanese MILF!

She was actually dressed quite simply, which perhaps accentuated her attractiveness. A simple white tanktop, which conveyed, but didn't overplay her busty C-cups as her cleavage was slightly visible. And a pair of beige 3/4 length pants, a light green scarf and a pair of luxury sunglasses atop her head. She was carrying a lot of grocery bags, which she seemed happy to put down.

I waved...

M: Yuko san, hello!

She smiled and waved back (damn perv lah, eyeing her exposed armpit and tits jiggling slightly as she waved back.. i sometimes need help!).

I walked over to her. We hugged. I gave her two kisses on either cheek, but resisted the temptation to peck those pretty lips in case she was known to someone in that cafe.

We took a seat at a table, on either side. We started with some light banter.

Y: How are you Michael san? It is nice to see you! I thought you had forgotten me!
M: How could I do such a thing Yuko san? Especially after such a night! I am sorry I had to travel a lot for work, and family functions were also happening.

Y: Oh, your family is in Singapore? You are part Japanese right?
M: Oh, yes
Y: What are their names?
M: (I panicked.. if I revealed my parents' names, she would surely remember me. And remember that I was little "Michael" from language school).
Hmm...I might tell you later Yuko-san! If you know them, it might get awkward for us both! Imagine if I met you at their house!
Y: (She laughed). Ok Michael-san. (and we changed the subject to how nice the weather was that day)

I offered to buy her a coffee... but she insisted on us going up together. When she got up, I noticed a shiny ring on her left ring finger, which I had missed earlier (I was ogling her right boob and armpit so I was a bit hypnotized what!). When we first met (see Episode 1), she was not wearing a wedding ring.

After the cashier took our orders, I asked:

M: Yuko-san, did you get married since we last met (jokingly)

She sighed, heavily.

Y: Michael-san, my husband and I are still officially married. We stay that way for our son but also because he does not wish to officially end our marriage. I wear the ring for our son, but also to keep face here for my husband. People think I am married, but we are really not any longer.
M: But, you live separately?

(taking our coffees and heading back to the table)

Y: Yes, he lives in Japan. He has a Singaporean secretary who is also his girlfriend. He pays for all my expenses here. I work, of course, as a language teacher, just to stay financially independent. But, I am his second wife, and he doesn't wish to have a 2nd divorce.
M: (sipping my coffee, noticing a slight sadness in her eyes) But, can't you insist? I mean, just ask for a separation?
Y: Our son started his school here 8 years ago. He is now 12 years old. I found out about my husband's girlfriend 3 years ago. He confessed to it, and I will admit, it was not the first time. This arrangement is mutual. I get to remain and work here and my son can complete his education, until he is of the right age to return to Japan.

This meeting was taking an unusual turn. I had completely forgotten about the document I had meant to get translated.

M: You said you were his 2nd wife? And it was not the first time he.. was with another woman?
Y: Well, you see, I met him while I was still a flight attendant on Japan Airlines (ding, flight attendant, johnson suddenly alert!!). He was in first class, very good talker, and told me he was single.
M: I see.. go on.
Y: We exchanged contacts, which could have put my job in danger, but he seemed worth getting to know more. And I was ready to leave my 5 years in the airline industry, maybe settle down.
So, he proposed to me 6 months after meeting. The reason being, he had just ended his marriage a month earlier, to marry me.

This I didn't realise, until years later, when he confessed that he had been cheating on his wife with me. I had noticed his selfish ways, but being naive, thought he would change, or mature, with age.

M: And, so, he doesn't want to divorce you, but pays for everything, including your son's schooling?
Y: Hai.. financially, it is fine. Emotionally, not so pleasant. I also wear the ring because I often get approached by local and foreign men .. if I'm not wearing the ring, they think I need financial help in exchange for sexual favours.
M: And do you ever indulge them?
Y: (laughing) Michael -san! You are very naughty! (slapping my arm playfully). Of course not!
M: And.. John, the guy we met together? Your boyfriend?
Y: No, no.. we just meet for drinks, coffee, some little kiss here and there. He is married, so I do not wish to do anything with him. Even though he tries very hard! (giggling, kawaii girl style)
M: Oh, I see. And when you were a flight attendant, I bet many men were flirting with you?
Y: Oh of course, but that was many years ago!

At 45, she looked about as chio as any chick of 20. And slim, classy, intelligent.. man.. and married... this WAS getting a little taboo.. Since I remember meeting her "husband" once, years ago.

M: (I smiled) Oh I am sure you turn a few heads still, Yuko-san!

as she quite unnecessarily started fixing her hair, arms raised, snow white armpits exposed, breasts clearly being "conveyed" to me subtly..

And a flight crew girl too.... hmmm, how should i make my next move?

contd....
Old 24-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

(sorry bros/sis'.. last paragraph should read):

She laughed again. This time shaking her head with her eyes fixed on mine, as she quite unnecessarily started untying and fixing her hair, arms raised, snow white armpits exposed, breasts clearly being "conveyed" to me subtly..

And a flight crew girl too.... hmmm, how should i make my next move?

contd...

It was funny, watching her flirt with me subtly, while wearing her ring. We had been chatting for around 40 minutes.

M: So Yuko-san, you said you lived nearby?
Y: Yes, in _____ condo on _____ street.
M: That's walking distance. And you shop here in Liang Court?
Y: Yes, there is a nice Japanese market here.

First I'd heard of it. I knew about the hotel and KTV (I think) next door, but didn't realise about the Japanese supermarket.

Y: I bought some very nice sake there today! Do you drink it?

Granted, I was out of touch with my Japanese heritage, but the idea of drinking some with a married Japanese MILF was peaking my interest (and peaking other things too).

M: Hai.. I drink sake. I know a few good sake cocktails (quickly trying to jog my memory for other Japanese people I knew talking about sake cocktails)
Y: Really? That is interesting..
M: Maybe after coffee here, I'll show you some.
Y: You mean, at my house?
M: Well, unless you want to try here at Starbucks!
Y: (laughing) of course not! But don't you have to go to work?
M: (I did.. but fortunately.. no urgent meeting till 4pm).. I can take a little time off.
Y: Well, ok sure. My son only returns from school at 3:30pm, so ok, why not! Maybe I can learn something new.

I smiled and we got up. I took most of her grocery bags, and she clearly seemed to appreciate it, smiling wide.

She walked in front of me and I was pleased to observe the 3/4 pants were well fitted to the curves of her womanly buttocks. She interrupted my hypnotised ogling by slowing so I could walk alongside her....

contd....
Old 27-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a nice milf..! Cant wait for the next update!
Old 27-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

contd...

She walked alongside me, giggling a little like a school girl.

Y: Michael-san, my helper will be at home. I hope you don't mind.
M: Oh, I don't mind Yuko-san.

But of course I minded! In between shots of getting drunk on sake, my plan was to get Mrs. Suzuki out of her panties and fuck her in broad daylight! My plan wasn't going to work out unless I could convince her to send the helper away.

M: Thanks for letting me know.

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips in broad daylight, on the sidewalk. If I could get her at least a bit turned on before walking into the condo, maybe the helper would be sent away for a couple of hours

She stopped, faced me, and lowered the groceries to the pavement. Cars wooshed by on the main road next to us as we started kissing in public. I could taste the Starbucks mocha on her tongue, as her eyes closed, kissing softly, but deeply.

Our kiss parted, slowly. Yet our bodies were close, her warm from the sunshine.

Y: (A little flustered, eyes not making contact with mine) We will have to behave when we get to my apartment, Michael san. My helper cannot see anything as she believes my husband and I are still happily married.

I could tell this was not exactly what she meant.. and if I could escalate further, this could be a particularly risque session with Mrs Suzuki, with an unsuspecting maid nearby... if she was turned on enough, I knew she would do what was needed to make such a session happen..

contd...
Old 27-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Nice!! More pls bro TS , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

contd....

We walked into the gate of her condo. The security man waved at her and she waved back, giving a shy smile.

SG: Wah, Mrs Suzuki, this your son or nephew or what?
Y: Oh, ah, yeah he is friend-u. I help him for work and he help me carry the shopping back home.
SG: Ah, ah ok lah. Madam, this uhh, your son is also home early, so I let him go to the home. Is ok right?

She paused for a moment.. as did I. Froze, more like it. Her son AND helper were home. That was going to make it difficult to get Mrs. Suzuki and I drunk on sake and "piak-piak" her married Jap MILF brains out.

I was a little surprised as I didn't think I resembled a Japanese person all that much.. my skin not so fair and I have a bit of a malay Eurasian mix look.

But, more importantly to being recognized as her nephew or son (a sort of kinky consideration given how we enjoyed each other's bodies during our first meeting) ... it was looking like nothing was going to happen if there were two people home. Her kid, especially...

But, I decided to stay calm.. and have a bit of faith that a woman in her 40's, who was clearly very turned on during our coffee, would find a way to get my eager cock into her

We got to the lift.. there was another Japanese MILF/wife waiting to go up. They knew each other and Yuko was very, shall we say, smooth. The line was she was helping me do some translations and I was helping her take some things up to her place. Very innocent.

I did a quick recce of the 2nd Jap MILF. She was all, slender, maybe a 7/10 (Yuko is a solid 9/10, kinda a trophy-level Jap wife). The other chick was kinda plainer to look at , but had nice long legs, more slender body, maybe A-cups..

But, I digress... all 3 of us went up in the lift together. She got off at 12 and they both giggled a loud "Sayonara, nice authentic bows to each other. I jumped in too" .

As the lift door closed, I turned to Yuko.. and kissed her boldly on the lips. She squealed, then moaned...then obediently parted her mouth to let my tongue snake in.

I lowered the groceries I was carrying as the lift went up to her floor. This freed up my palms to roughly grope her swelling MILF tits through her tanktop. We started kissing hard, as I pinned her delicate body against the wall of the lift. She exhaled, a moan escaping together with the out-breath.

In case it wasn't possible to fool around, I wanted to make the most of the alone time we had together

Y: (as our kissing slowed) Michael-san, no, it is, dangerous.

I ignored what she said as we kissed again, tongues swirling. Despite what she said, her actions implied something different as her palm flattened against the tented crotch of my office pants, rubbing the hard curve aching to be freed.

I took her hands in mine and lifted them up, pressing her against the wall as our tongues swirled. She parted from the kiss and started whimpering in my ear, tongue licking it deeply, hotly and wetly. I was nibbling on her neck and felt her breasts press against my chest. I could also take in the faint scent of an unfamiliar perfume, but delightfully uplifting.. probably Japanese.

I was about to cup her breasts through her top once again.. when the lift door opened at her floor..

contd....
Old 27-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16480 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Thor1981,
Manage to find time to read and catch up with your thread. I would say it's very well written. Let me power up before upz u.
Old 27-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Hi Thor1981,
Manage to find time to read and catch up with your thread. I would say it's very well written. Let me power up before upz u.
thanks bro
Old 28-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, thank you TS!
Old 28-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hot story, bro. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. Up u for sharing.
Old 28-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

This is excellent! Great story and keep it coming.
Old 28-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16480 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
thanks bro
Power upz
Don't make us wait to long
Old 29-03-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

contd....

The light from the condo corridor streamed into the relatively dimly lit lift.

I looked at Yuko, for a moment, suddenly cognisant of her wedding ring against my finger as both her arms were raised vulnerably against the lift wall. She made no physical effort to move, even though anyone walking into the lift at that moment was going to see a married Japanese MILF, arms raised, pinned by a guy 20 years younger than her. The decision remained whether we should alight onto her floor.

In a split second, I decided NOT to release her and alight. I went in for another deep kiss, plunging my tongue into her mouth as the lift door closed. She opened her mouth..eagerly... too eagerly... bordering on an eagerness some might call slutty as her mouth opened not to take my kiss, but rather fully to the full extent a mouth can be opened. It was quite a sight, as our tongues swirled around each other's again, no long respecting the boundaries of closed mouths as we licked, dog-like, around each other's lips and noses.

The lift didn't move. It was still, quiet, remaining at her floor. I decided to escalate, lifting up her tanktop and roughly sliding my hands down her 3/4 pants along her pilates-shaped, tai tai belly. I fumbled around the fabric of her panties once inside, parting it to one side to once again cup that bushy MILF pussy. Floundering 1, then 2, fingers to slip into her, I was greeted with a soaking, slippery cunt hole.. This lady was clearly turned on. And more interestingly.. no resistance, despite the risk one of her neighbours might easily walk into the lift. And seeing their neighbour Mrs. Suzuki, the good, wealthy Japanese wife, with her tongue jammed into some young guy's mouth and his hands down her pants.

I kissed her deeply again, almost just to appreciate the risk she was taking. I had nothing to lose really. Just as I was getting my fingers comfortable between her wet folds, the lift started moving. Downwards, towards ground.

In the heat of the moment, our lips parted. But.. as the numbers on the lift display counted down.. 18.. 17.. 16 ... I trailed my index and middle fingers, fresh from fingering her hot Jap snatch, along her lips. 12... 11... 10 ... I used both fingers to part her lips and slip them in.. which received a delightfully filthy sucking.

My dick was fully tenting my pants... as the lift went ... 3..2...G.... and I slipped my finger's out of Mrs. Suzuki's mouth...

contd...
Old 29-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Power upz
Don't make us wait to long
bro, appreciate it cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1