The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hainan expands duty-free shopping with second store

Report from China Daily / AN dated 22 December 2011 :-

Hainan expands duty-free shopping with second store

HAIKOU, Hainan - Hainan opened a second duty-free store on Wednesday, following the success of the first, which since April has boosted domestic tourism to the province in South China.

The new store is located inside Meilan International Airport in Haikou, the provincial capital of the tropical island.

As in the first duty-free store, in south Hainan's Sanya, domestic visitors are allowed to spend up to 5,000 yuan (S$1,000) a visit and make two duty-free shopping trips a year. Hainan residents are permitted one additional shopping trip.

Tan Li, vice-governor of Hainan, said the opening of the Haikou store will "create competition in the duty-free market, and thus improve the quality of service. The new store will also benefit the development of Hainan's economic growth".

A new State-owned company, Hainan Provincial Duty Free Co, was established to operate the store. Previously, the owner of the Sanya duty-free shop, China Duty Free Group, was the nation's only company authorised to operate duty-free shops.

The Sanya store had sales volume of more than 800 million yuan in the past eight months. The number of tourists visiting Sanya was 1.5 times more than that of Haikou from January to October, Tan said.

Because the Sanya store is outside the airport, travelers pay for the goods they purchase at the store and receive them later, at the airport, when they are leaving the city. As the Haikou store is inside the airport, shoppers receive their purchases immediately.

"The opening of the Haikou store will address the imbalance in tourism development in Hainan province, and the more-convenient purchasing will boost the new store's sales volume," he said.

Du Wei, president of the Hainan Provincial Duty Free Co, said the airport duty-free store has more than 10,000 kinds of luxury goods for sale, including jewelry, bags, perfume, eyeglasses and candy.

"The prices will keep in pace with those at the Sanya duty-free store and be no higher than similar products in Hong Kong," Du said.

Because shoppers pay no customs duties, value-added taxes and consumer taxes, products at the store cost 30 to 40 per cent less than those sold in mainland stores, Du said.

An earlier report of Securities Times said that Hainan officials had announced that the right to open new duty-free stores would be left exclusively to Hainan Provincial Duty Free company.

Du confirmed that news to China Daily on Wednesday.

"The Sanya store will still be operated by China Duty Free Group, but Hainan Provincial Duty Free will be in charge of the stores in the province," Du said.

He said more duty-free stores are being planned.

China Daily was unable to reach China Duty Free Group for comment on Wednesday.
Old 22-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
dominic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Cheong information will be appreciated too .....haha

By the way, I will be going to celebrate my new year in Hainan from 30 Dec to 4 Jan.....bringing my own sand to the loving beach in Sanya.

But any additional information (apart from those already in this thread) on sauna, massage, taobao ST or overnight as I still reserve some "alone" time.

Cheers!
DOM
Old 22-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hainan Island Info pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic View Post
By the way, I will be going to celebrate my new year in Hainan from 30 Dec to 4 Jan.....bringing my own sand to the loving beach in Sanya.
Don't forget to bring your own "sex toys" to PCC in case you cannot get any gals to fxxk !
Old 28-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 21
Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all

Just want to check if the KTV's MP's and ladies are working from 23rd jan to 25 Jan? Anyone have any idea? Area would be Wenchang as thats why my relatives live.

Hoping they are working as I'll be there around then for CNY. Hope can cheong.

Cheers
Old 01-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
milkii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, was thinking where is the best place to stay in haikou now?
AlWays enjoy affordable hotel near to sauna,shopping and good food if possible..any kind bros can guide me here or can we can cheong together from 8th to 12th Jan.. Thks!!
Old 08-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

haikou any ktv like zhuhai style? any sauna there?

what is the damage like? can any bros give info. thks
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Just want to check if the KTV's MP's and ladies are working from 23rd jan to 25 Jan? Anyone have any idea? Area would be Wenchang as thats why my relatives live.

Hoping they are working as I'll be there around then for CNY. Hope can cheong.

Cheers
been to wenchang before. took a very nice young ger from hunan from a "barber" shop there. it's now by expressway only 45 mins from haikou. prefer wenchang to haikou for fresh mm's.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Salo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

You can try Allen Story pub in Wenchang. There is also a pure HJ joint where you goes into the shop, chose a girl from 7-10 girls. The girl will bring you up to her room. I chose the service where she will wash your brother with some kind of soap and jerk you off. Damage: $60mb. Place: some place called 温州巷.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

S $700 rip-off for simple meal in Sanya, Hainan Island, China

S $700 rip-off for simple meal in Sanya, Hainan Island, China

When a tourist to Hainan Island complained on his micro blog that he was charged 3,600 yuan ($571) for a simple three-dish meal at a seafood stall in Sanya during the Spring Festival holiday, local government officials responded to the widespread criticism it triggered by saying it had received no complaints about the service industry during the holiday week.

This sparked even more sarcasm and criticism from netizens, which prompted the local government to try and squirm away from the barrage of criticism by saying its remark about zero complaints only applied to food stalls. It then said it would prosecute anybody badmouthing Sanya.

Statistics show 484,000 tourists elbowed into Sanya, a coastal city of 685,000 permanent residents, during the Spring Festival holiday week, bringing 3.32 billion yuan of tourism revenue to the city.

But if the city fails to uphold the standard of service visitors expect or tolerates exploitation it will soon lose its attraction for many.

The local authority must not ignore the widespread online complaints about pricing and service and should investigate such complaints diligently.

The National Tourism Administration's report of 2011 ranked Sanya sixth from bottom in its tourist satisfaction list of 50 tourist cities. High prices were cited as the main reason for visitor dissatisfaction. In the report a year earlier it was ranked 24.

When the State Council earmarked Hainan as a world-class tourism island in 2010, the support of the central authority should have been the opportunity for the island to develop itself in an all-round way. But Sanya's rapid slide down the rankings and the growing numbers of tourists disappointed by their visits in the past two years show the local authority needs to make greater efforts if the island is to be world class.

It was encouraging then that the vice-governor of Hainan province was willing to face up squarely to the problems on Wednesday and pledged to strengthen supervision of service standards.

But how and when his words are translated into action remains a test for both the local authorities and residents.

-----KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Ironpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to allIronpole is a name known to all
Re: Hainan Island, Wenchang

Hi Everyone,

My report on Wenchang, Hainan

During CNY dun go and cheong. If die die wanna go, plan your time. 1st to 4th of CNY no action. 5th, KTV ladies are back and working, same for MP's and deliveries.

For bros going to Wenchang, little to cheong, and little bbs. Mostly MP's and delivery to hotel and KTVs.

First MPs, not sure if this is standard in china but their soaking + massage (pao yu) sometimes come with free hj. additionals up to you. autoroam = tips.

Had one mp in haikou that came with the free hj. The mp in wenchang (called bali dao or bali island) not sure came with free hj anot.. but the lady wasnt pretty so no try. Prices range from 128 (haikou) to 200+ (wenchang)

Got other smaller MP's/BBS got hj, breast hj and thigh hj (basically u fucking their thigh). FJ, top up. thigh fj 200, additional, up to your negotiation.

Delivery, they slot these notices into your hotel room. Activate the phone in your room with the front desk. charges may apply. Call the number on the notices and tell them your requirements. 18, FJ etc. must state clearly. Can reject. Up to you to give them taxi, but 10-20 RMB would do.

KTV.
best action in WC is Phoenix KTV, but they spell it as Phenix haha.. avoid huang chao.. si beh bad service

It is always crowded, walk-in probably wun get room. So you need to book. Got the number of 3 MM's below, can make booking through them.. say you are friends of wu wei xiong and bei ji xiong. (koala bear and polar bear)

KTV's mm's classified under GRO(gong guan) , Greeters (Yin Bing) and Princess (gong zhu).

GRO got action, other two type dun have. All 3 types are young. 20-22.

When making booking, do state that you want GRO's that are fun and got action (wan de kai/can play type) and they will help to reserve/arrange. Cos apparently if you dun book the GRO's they will be booked by others.

Period I went was the no action period. Went KTV to sing song and only got Yin bin and gong zhu to keep us company. Below are the contacts where you can make booking. But they have NO action.

Contacts:
Gong zhu (Dan ni)

Yin Bin (Xiao fang)

Yin Bin (Qing Feng)

Cheers
Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
KongMing is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Hainan Island Info pls

Thanks bro...will be there end of March and staying at Yalong Bay Marriott
Old 08-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

My report on Wenchang, Hainan

During CNY dun go and cheong. If die die wanna go, plan your time. 1st to 4th of CNY no action. 5th, KTV ladies are back and working, same for MP's and deliveries.

For bros going to Wenchang, little to cheong, and little bbs. Mostly MP's and delivery to hotel and KTVs.

First MPs, not sure if this is standard in china but their soaking + massage (pao yu) sometimes come with free hj. additionals up to you. autoroam = tips.

Had one mp in haikou that came with the free hj. The mp in wenchang (called bali dao or bali island) not sure came with free hj anot.. but the lady wasnt pretty so no try. Prices range from 128 (haikou) to 200+ (wenchang)

Got other smaller MP's/BBS got hj, breast hj and thigh hj (basically u fucking their thigh). FJ, top up. thigh fj 200, additional, up to your negotiation.

Delivery, they slot these notices into your hotel room. Activate the phone in your room with the front desk. charges may apply. Call the number on the notices and tell them your requirements. 18, FJ etc. must state clearly. Can reject. Up to you to give them taxi, but 10-20 RMB would do.

KTV.
best action in WC is Phoenix KTV, but they spell it as Phenix haha.. avoid huang chao.. si beh bad service

It is always crowded, walk-in probably wun get room. So you need to book. Got the number of 3 MM's below, can make booking through them.. say you are friends of wu wei xiong and bei ji xiong. (koala bear and polar bear)

KTV's mm's classified under GRO(gong guan) , Greeters (Yin Bing) and Princess (gong zhu).

GRO got action, other two type dun have. All 3 types are young. 20-22.

When making booking, do state that you want GRO's that are fun and got action (wan de kai/can play type) and they will help to reserve/arrange. Cos apparently if you dun book the GRO's they will be booked by others.

Period I went was the no action period. Went KTV to sing song and only got Yin bin and gong zhu to keep us company. Below are the contacts where you can make booking. But they have NO action.

Contacts:
Gong zhu (Dan ni)

Yin Bin (Xiao fang)

Yin Bin (Qing Feng)

Cheers
GOOD INFO ~~!! GOOD FR!!

Whats the damage for the action in KTV ?
Old 08-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Ktv damage
Small Room +alcohol = 400 rounded up (choice of beer/red wine/gu Lao ji/sprite aka xue bi) can choose 2 type
I choose beer +sprite. Can make jolly shandy. Lol one shot beer and top up with sprite. Haha

Small room can sit up to 7 or 8 including gong Zhu and ladies

Gro 300 rmb jut to sit with you. They dun butterfly much
Lt or st. Not sure. Didn't get the chance. But shout be 300-400 for st and 600+ fr lt. Nego upwards for extras. Haha. Go ask the extras ur self. Be daring. Haha

Cheers
Old 08-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 21
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

KTV.
best action in WC is Phoenix KTV, but they spell it as Phenix haha..
Cheers
Thank you for this useful tips
Will be there two weeks time sure to check Phenix out and will post my FR when return....好期待了!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek2 View Post
Thank you for this useful tips
Will be there two weeks time sure to check Phenix out and will post my FR when return....好期待了!
Hi Trek2,

Hope you can post your FR as i will be there in March, first time there, your FR is very useful, thank in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1