The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of
Re: Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
How wild can Kimi get? Does she get easily aroused by touches to her boobs and pussy?
You confirm never try her before. Her wild is jungle kinda of wild. She don't need to be aroused because she is always aroused

If you like massage good and very hiong playablity, then go try Kimi. She is not well known for nothing.
Old 30-08-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Br0wn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeIcecream View Post
Scan this for shop WeChat

Sianz. Sometimes I saw the qr code and pics. Most of the time never appear. I don't know what went wrong
Old 30-08-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
You confirm never try her before. Her wild is jungle kinda of wild. She don't need to be aroused because she is always aroused

If you like massage good and very hiong playablity, then go try Kimi. She is not well known for nothing.
How are her looks and figure in real life? Her pics make her look a bit "fierce" .
Old 30-08-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
How are her looks and figure in real life? Her pics make her look a bit "fierce" .
Same as her photos bro. You scroll back and read other people's comments.
Old 30-08-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold

FR for Kimi:

Saw many good reviews and decided to go for Kimi. She told me she toned down alot already compared to last time.

When I arrived, saw her at the receptionist desk and she looked pretty much the same as her photos.

Very friendly and very chatty, in fact she was so chatty that the happy service portion was cut shorter as she was happily chatting away, something she also apologised for in the end haha.

Looks - 7/10 (What you see is almost what you get)
Body - 9/10 (She's slim and really knows how to maintain her body. Told me she's 30+)
Boobs - 9/10 (Awesome! Soft and perfect size to hold, her BF is something else for sure)
Massage - 9/10 (She managed to crack my back and helped to relieve most of the sore spots on my back)
Service 9/10

She is extremely service oriented, offering me some tea she brewed just before and after the session. Throughout the session, she also kept checking in on me)

I got the same experience as bro bignehneh, although a shorter version because of the aforementioned chatting. All the elements were there, the asscrack massage, a short HDLY, go under and suck your nipple, oiled up B2B boobs back rub , getting on top to grind, ending with the out of the world BF that caused me to explode out super quick.

Unfortunately, did not manage to put my hand into her pants to rub rub down south haha.

After the session, she helped to massage my head abit.

Damage 60 + 80 (she told me $80-$100 depending on myself, how yandao is bro bignehneh to get asked only for $50 sia)
Old 30-08-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
torneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since no FR yet on Cindy so I went for it. I saw Kimi at the Recep and can confirm she look like photo but maybe just minus abit from face smoothening effect.

Cindy is easy to chat with and kinda silly sometimes so easy to break the ice. As she walked infront leading me to the last room, her ass is indeed round and perky like a bro mentioned earlier. Sooo excited to unwrap that black jeans after lol.

Massage strength is good. She asked if I like hard and she ended up sweating quite abit in the end. Young girl n she really did put in 10/10 effort here. HDLY was also really good… a good 10 mins I think too so no complaints here. I’d say maybe 70-80th percentile on teasing skills compared to all other masseuses I’ve tried. Added some points for effort too.

So after flipping, hands went under the shirt n man she was sweating buckets which I found quite hot lol. Unwrap her jeans button n zip n she willingly pull down and I asked her to turnaround and DAMN! That sexy ass made it up for the small top headlights. Not for boobs lover for sure but that ass is so spankable. Spanked until she ask me to stop because others will hear lols. You know what happens after. Tip 1b2r for the fun n left happy. She’s only been here a year and I think her humble n pleasant personality is quite a gem these days. Silly kind of giggles also quite a nice change compared to experienced n straight up business masseuse.
Old 30-08-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5159 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torneo View Post
Since no FR yet on Cindy so I went for it. I saw Kimi at the Recep and can confirm she look like photo but maybe just minus abit from face smoothening effect.

Cindy is easy to chat with and kinda silly sometimes so easy to break the ice. As she walked infront leading me to the last room, her ass is indeed round and perky like a bro mentioned earlier. Sooo excited to unwrap that black jeans after lol.

Massage strength is good. She asked if I like hard and she ended up sweating quite abit in the end. Young girl n she really did put in 10/10 effort here. HDLY was also really good… a good 10 mins I think too so no complaints here. I’d say maybe 70-80th percentile on teasing skills compared to all other masseuses I’ve tried. Added some points for effort too.

So after flipping, hands went under the shirt n man she was sweating buckets which I found quite hot lol. Unwrap her jeans button n zip n she willingly pull down and I asked her to turnaround and DAMN! That sexy ass made it up for the small top headlights. Not for boobs lover for sure but that ass is so spankable. Spanked until she ask me to stop because others will hear lols. You know what happens after. Tip 1b2r for the fun n left happy. She’s only been here a year and I think her humble n pleasant personality is quite a gem these days. Silly kind of giggles also quite a nice change compared to experienced n straight up business masseuse.

See...I told you all solid nice ass right? I see her in the yoga pants I already beh tahan.
Old 30-08-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 23
freshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterfreshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterfreshjiVer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Finally I found time to go visit Nancy Let me give opening statement first. She is pretty (100% like photos), sweet smile, fantastic character and very hardworking. Most importantly, high playability! I think Kimi trained her well

I'm drinking kopi nearby while writing this FR. Haha! Anyway reached the place and first person I saw is Cindy. She looks like her photo too! And god her ass is super perky and round. Wondering why no FR on her. Then I saw Kimi. She was like "你为什么没有来找我". I just smile smile and give her a "next time" look

Rooms are equipped with shower facilities so nothing to complain. Maybe not so new but acceptable. Nancy walked in, I was like "Wow"! Swee leh. I think her smile is probably her most deadly tool. Just by looking at her I'm already satisfied. She got a little 新疆 look if you know what I mean.

I know previously a bro said her massage skill so so but I think she probably improved alot now. Not as good as Kimi but is quite good for a newbie already. About 20 mins of dry massage she start dripping oil on my back and gave me a soothing oil massage. Then slowly move to my ass and start massaging my balls. My 2IC already beh tahan, wanna salute but kanna block by the bed. Lol! Finally I was ask to flip. My 2IC took the opportunity to salute her. She saw my didi then she grin and said "不要急"

She continued to massage my balls and groin area from the front and long waited GQ popped. I asked you can do what. She say she only learn 1 pattern only. Then I asked how much. She say she will perform everything she learnt and up to me to reward her. Lol!

She start licking my ears then slowly move to my neck...my nipples and my hands already inside her top and pull down her bra releasing her B cup boobs. After 2-3 mins of fondling I pull her boobs near my face and start sucking her nipples. Then my hands also start to roam south and finger her from the outside. Then she suddenly back face me and went on top of me. Wa....this pattern confirmed is Kimi teach her one. She continued to stroke my 2IC when I play with her ass. After that change pattern again to me sucking her boobs and stroking her south. Finally I gave in and release all my armies.

So is she good? I think she is definitely a gem! The entire session she maintained a good attitude and maybe she is new, she is very willing to learn. She still asked me where else can she improve. I say you are already better than 90% of the MLs in Cat 1 joints. Nothing to improve. I tip her $80 and left a super happy man.

Looks - 8.5/10 (no surgery, natural + 新疆 look)
Boobs - B cup with sensitive nipples
Massage - 7/10
Service - 10/10
Total damage - $60+$80
Read your fantastic FR and went to try Nancy. Everything was spot on! She is a pretty lady with a smile that will light up your sky. Look exactly like her photos and really have the 新疆 girl feel. Massage was not bad and really very high playability. I will give her a 9/10 overall. RTM for sure.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
CoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoffeeIcecream is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hidden Gem At Serangoon Garden Way

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call 69048726 or add their WeChat for appointment.

Cat 1 Shop That Provides Good Massage At Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms.

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshjiVer View Post
Read your fantastic FR and went to try Nancy. Everything was spot on! She is a pretty lady with a smile that will light up your sky. Look exactly like her photos and really have the 新疆 girl feel. Massage was not bad and really very high playability. I will give her a 9/10 overall. RTM for sure.
pretty, yes. smiley, yes.
photo accuracy, yes.
massage, need further improvement.
playability, subjective, roam top inside yes, 5g no.
rtm, depends on mood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1