The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
bugger2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

simply very good!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
"I thought I told you to fuck me like you do Rachael," Jenna said and I knew immediately what she meant.
Jenna wanted to enjoy how Rachael had enjoyed.
Old 26-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm.... seems not many support i've got. Anyway, here is the next instalment to my loyal support and bro.

cont:

"I thought I told you to fuck me like you do Rachael!" Jenna said and I knew immediately what she meant. As she slid up and down on my slippery fully erected manhood, I reached around her and supported her by holding on her lovely love handles. Pushing her up and down on a rhythmic movement on my hard erected cock. Each push was greeted with a “Arrggghhh, AHHHHHH, ARRRGHHHH!!!”

Then I moved both hands to her gigantic DD cup breasts and squeezed them real hard before sinking my teeth onto them… sucking, licking and biting them like a beast… Then I release my hands and moved to her butt and spank her several times. Yeah, I was getting more daring and I then gradually worked my fingers toward her ass-hole, and soon Jenna just blurted out in a pleading voice "Baby, fuck my ass with your finger pleaaseee, ok? Pleasseeee."

I reached down a bit to wet my middle finger by rubbing around her pussy which my big fat cock is in and then slowly, slide my love juice coated finger into her ass slowly. Jenna absolutely loved it. She told me she had never had her ass fingered and she clearly liked it. Jenna again began to move her hips in circles around my cock and with my finger in her ass. She seemed to want it deeper, so I slide it all the way in. She began to go up and down on my cock again and began to moan in absolute ecstasy when I wiggled my finger in her tight ass. She was saying loudly "Oh yeah, finger my ass baby.. harder… deeper… faster.. arrgghhh arrgghhh.." and soon exclaimed loudly that she was cumming. Jenna was trembling all over and was trying to containing her moaning of which she failed miserably. Jenna sure came in an explosive manner.

Jenna sat on my cock for a moment after that before sliding off leaving my hungry cock standing in the air which is now so swollen and was begging for more tight pussy. She turned around and stuck her ass in my face, so I began to lick it again while she stroke my man mood. She continued to moan, but softly and gently this time round. But then, Jenna stopped all actions abruptly, stood up and walked out of my room while saying : “You stay put. I will be back in a minute.” She gave me a wink and added : “You better stayed HARD young man!”.
Old 26-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Her last sentence really excite me.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD69 View Post
Her last sentence really excite me.
This is especially for you Bro.

cont:

Jenna stopped all actions abruptly, stood up and walked out of my room while saying : “You stay put. I will be back in a minute.” She gave me a wink and added : “You better stayed HARD young man!”.

Soon, Jenna came back and I could see she was holding a big tube of KY (water based lubricant), and I knew immediately what she wanted. She smile slyly at me while she took some on her hands and rubbed it all over my cock before putting some on her ass as well. She then instructed me to sit up on the couch, and she turned around with her back facing me and slowly used her hand to guide my cock toward her ass. "Have you ever fucked Rachael’s ass?" she asked me. I shook my head while anticipating the fuck of my life to come.. My ignorant in anal fucking only seemed to turn her on even more.

Jenna used the tip of my cock to slowly rub against her ass hole followed by carefully lowered herself down on to me just a little bit, so that only the tip of my cock was in her ass. She was trying to kill me!

Jenna gave a loud moan and paused there, letting her hole adjust to the size of my cock. She slid in a bit more, and almost withdrew in either pain or delight. I reminded her to be quiet, but she told me we are alone and should enjoy the best of each other as best as we can..

Jenna then lowered herself further onto my cock, but this time I pushed upward a bit too. My cock was now all the way in her ass, and she let out a loud "Ohhhhhhhhh God!"

I moved my hand to fondle her breasts from behind. My palms sure felt small on Jenna’s gigantic DD cupper and a lot of the “meat” spilled out of my hands. I immediately pushed some of the dangling meat to Jenna's side while I lowered my head and used my tongue to savour as much of the creamy smooth white meat as I possibly could.

Jenna told me her ass hole hurt a bit, but still felt really good at the same time. But gradually she seemed to like it more and more. She finally began to slide up and down on my cock, slowly at first, but gradually a little faster. It felt so amazing as her hole squeezed my cock like nothing I’ve ever felt before, fully wrapped around my entire cock and I felt like I was fucking a virgin, an Asian tight virgin vaginal. This was the first time I had done anal. As her hole gradually stretched a bit, she bounced faster and faster (Piak Piak PIAK PIAK) and moaned louder and louder(arrgghhhh AaRrGgghhhh ARRGGHHHHH). She was fingering her clit vigorously and screaming :” Fuck me, YES, FUCK ME! Harder, Harder, DEEPPER HARDER!!”

In no time, Jenna shouted she cumming and that sent me over the top. I came so hard deep in her ass. Yes, we came together and both of us was sweating profusely….

We were both exhausted at that point. We laid down on the couch and wrapped our arms and legs around each other, just staring into each others eyes. While we were fucking, it seemed like nothing more than a dirty fuck, just pleasuring ourselves, like a beast savaging each other bodies to fulfill our hunger of lust.

But this seemed like more. I didn't know what to make of that at that point, but I didn't really care. I had just fulfilled my biggest fantasy. Jenna slowly leaned in and kissed me again, and we made out for awhile while holding each other, before she said she better get back upstairs and shower before Patrick got home from his morning flight. I had thought we were just fucking for the pleasure, but then again, I must say, I was disappointed to let her out of my arms and see her dragged her wasted body slowly up the stairs with my sperms streaking out from both her swollen pussy and her ass-hole…
Old 27-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ezguyez is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Really very mind blowing and superb!

Keep it up Brudder.
Old 27-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

After the hot sexsion with Jenna and Patrick is due to return in the morning, I believe the next up will be Rachael.
Old 28-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
were22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

super hot story

more!!!!!!!
Old 28-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice story!
Old 28-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Thak you to Brothers that upped me and also to those who mentally supported me.

Cont :

I must say, I was disappointed to let Jenna out of my arms and see her dragged her wasted body slowly up the stairs with my sperms streaking out from both her swollen pussy and her ass-hole…

I remembered that the next morning was Saturday. I woke up quite late in the morning and after a quick wash up of my face and brushed my teeth, I then changed and went upstairs to get some breakfast. Patrick was back and was having coffee with Jenna. It was awkward having Patrick there the first time I saw Jenna after fucking her and the thought of how we fucked so hard last night send some blood gushed toward my penis which was getting a bit stuff when I settle down at the dinning table.

Jenna obviously pretended like nothing ever happened and of course I did the same. It was as usual with only a little chit chatting though I was thinking only about what happened the night before and was smiling to myself while I sink my teeth onto the toast. Just like how I sunk my tooth on Jenna soft gigantic creamy breasts.

After I finished my breakfast, I went downstairs to shower while I heard Patrick saying he needed to catch up with his sleep while he moved up from his seat and making his way to his room.

About five minutes into my shower, I heard there was a faint tapping on my bathroom door. I ignored it initially thinking I might have heard wrongly and continued with my soaping. But then, my shower curtain moved a bit which was caused by wind getting into the toilet and I instantly knew that someone opened my toilet’s door and it can be done as I do not have a habit to locked it.

So I peeped around the shower curtain and saw Jenna closed the door quietly behind her. I was shock and asked her what she was doing when she was making her way towards me! But she just put her index finger to my lips to shut me off so that Patrick wouldn't hear us talking.

Next, Jenna began to take off her clothes. OMG, I instantly grew hard when her bra dropped to the floor and her beautiful DD gigantic breasts fell out yet again. This time, it look extremely delicious especially when this was the first time I set my eyes on them on a bright sunny late morning. Without saying a word she walked over and jumped into the shower with me.
Old 28-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Wah.....pong pong together while Patrick is sleeping.
Old 29-05-2009, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 18
moki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

getting good this story
Old 29-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.... this shower is going to be good
Old 29-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

An uneventful day for me, but thanks for brothers constant support to my tread...

cont :

Next, Jenna began to take off her clothes. OMG, I instantly grew hard when her bra dropped to the floor and her beautiful DD gigantic breasts fell out yet again. This time, it look extremely delicious especially when this was the first time I set my eyes on them on a bright sunny late morning. Without saying a word she walked over and jumped into the shower with me.

She come to me and both our naked body met with each other again… in less then 12 hours from the last encounter. We hugged and our tongue soon met and in no time, my hands are all over her body and our tongue fighting went on with under the shower raining on top of us. Jenna then moved her hands and started to stroke my erected cock for a few times. Then she broke off from my mouth and slowly knelt down. Soon, she was licking and sucking my balls as she continued to stroke my dick. At the same time, I could see Jenna is using her spare hand to stroke her clit and giving out soft moan at times.

She began to run her tongue lightly up my shaft, stopping when she got to the tip. She did that several times and must have known how bad I now wanted her to take me in her mouth gauging from on my heavy breathing and my eagerness in pushing my cock toward her mouth.

She obliged and at first, began by only sucking on the tip and squeezed, fondled my testicles with her hand as she sucked hard on the tip of my cock, as if she were trying to suck the cum right out of it. Eventually she took a little more of me into her mouth and began to slide me in and out, taking a bit more of me in her mouth each time. She grabbed the base of my shaft and moved my dick around in circles in her mouth, and soon, my whole swollen fully erected penis is fully inside her mouth. Jenna began to run her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. Jenna was staring at me and occasionally showed me those gagging and choking look, probably due to my hard cock going deep into her throat.

Jenna could tell I liked it a lot because I started breathing heavier and lightly grabbed and tugged her hair. She started to slide my dick in and out of her mouth faster and faster, fucking me with her mouth as I held her head and guided it up and down, making sure she took all of me inside her each time. Jenna made it even better as she tighten her mouth making so tight that my cock almost died of suffocation.

I quickly drew near to cumming and told Jenna I was about to. I was disappointed at first when Jenna took her mouth off my cock and began stroking it hard with her hand (no cim… ). I didn't realize at first what she was doing until I quickly exploded, shooting cum all over her face. Rachael had never let me do that to her, so I wasn't expecting it, but it really was awesome that Jenna had made one of my fantasy came true.

Jenna then went on to milk and suck the last bit of cum out of my cock, and then began to push up her DD cupper and lick off those sperm that had flowed down from her face. Jenna then place her sperm soaked fingers, 1 by 1 into her mouth and suck them clean and at the same time showing me a come-fuck-me look. She then lick off the remaining sperm on her lips before rinsing off the remaining in the water and exited the shower. She dried off, put her clothes back on and went back upstairs, without saying a word the entire time she was servicing me.
Old 29-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, Jenna sounds damn delicious

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1