The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

something to add to all those no steady bro out there,she is here a earn a living also.be a man,dont ask what she wear then go spy on her dont like her dont show up give excuse home got problem cannot cum.be more gentleman,dont like her go tell her to leave give her taxi fare to go back.cause she waste a trip to go to hotel liao and cancel appointment because of your booking.u look for her is for service not married her.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ngbk2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cab share contact please?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Masix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Budget Bonk wif Superb Services Massage

Thanks to bro Kuku_Son, managed to make contact with this gem.

She is the typical MILF with seducing eyes, and is definitely very game to try anything you want. She takes her time and knows what man wants...such as looking at you seductively while she takes on your rod like a lolly pop, and even tries to deep throat you by her own will (until you hear the gaggling sound)..

One interesting thing about this gem...she gets really excited easily and lets go of a lot of water when you work on her with your fingers....man I got a shock when the water sprays right on my chest! Nothing smelly, thank goodness or I will be turned off! Twice I did that and twice she sprayed water (2nd time onto the sheets!).

My first shot came after she got my hint that I want to CIM....she tried so hard I felt sorry that her neck probably aches after the 1st round which lasted about 15 mins. She plays naughty too by letting the jizz oooze out from the side of her mouth (maybe to tell me that I just unloaded loads...)

Then she offered massage which was not too bad and considering the hard work she put in, I felt bad that she has to work even more.

2nd shot came when I decided to do FJ....it was not too difficult to come as she is DAMN tight down there and you can literally feel her milk your rod while inside. Sorry I never had such feeling before doing with other gals so I came within 10 mins after 1st insertion. It was a strange sensation but felt really good.

Overall, I think this is a good bonk...so recommend bros to try her out.

FR

Looks : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10
AR : 8.5/10 (she really attacks)
FJ : 9/10 (out of the world)
RTF : YES

Enjoy
Old 09-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

thanks to bro kuku_son for the contact of Yu Xin.
She was a bit late and apologised when she arrived. First look was what most bros reported, heavy makeup and quite dressy. She showered with me, cleaned me thoroughly. Dried up and went to bed, I like to french, so ask her if she likes frenching, she was a bit hesistant cos she said she's a smoker. After I convinced her that I don't mind, she was quite a wild cat in frenching.

She was horny very quickly and as I was painting her, she squirted..wow..I intensified my efforts and her cum came in torrents..she also likes to be fingered (gently, of course). In short, she's the best budget bonk for me so far cos she squirts!! The sheets and blanket were wet wet wet

My ratings are :-
Looks : 5/10 (Very MILF)
Origin : Forgot
Height : About 1.55 (my guess)
Body : 6/10 (quite reasonable for MILF, tummy still OK)
Boobs : 32B (guess only, i'm not expert in size, nipple is long type)
Pussy : Wet Wet Wet, Her juices was a bit bitter, No smell, SQUIRTS!!
Frenching : Depends on chemistry (Yes for me)
BBBJ : 10/10 (deep throat)
69 : Yes
CIM : Never try yet
AR : N/A (she did not offer me)
FJ : 8/10 (pussy is tight)
Massage : 7/10 (strong, not bad)
Service: 9/10 (sex service, initiate 2nd round)
Attitude: 9/10 (good, chatty, happy)
GFE: 9/10 (best MILF style GFE so far this year)
Damage: 60/2/2
Overall : One of the best budget bonks for me this year !!.
RTF: Yes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Wow thks all bro yr contribution of FR............

And YES!! this is the type of FR i will veri appreciated it beri beri much......

And Yes she does squirted
if u can slowly aroused her ........Pls be gently on her

I RTF to check coz all bro been reporting that she squirted........

I tell wat tat day i RTF her when i painted and slowly fingering her together at the same time she suddenly cum and squirted all her water onto my face ...... OMG.......she told me she cant tanhan liao and no time to ask mi siam.....wah those squirted is like those bugis paco shopping centre the water foundation juz shooting out some warm water on my face lolz......

I can say if u are click on her she really enjoy doing FJ wif you and get horny easily..........

So to all bro if u feel she can satisfy pls do tips her alittle bit coz i tink she deserved it she been really doing a good job to satisfy all the bro here....

So interested bro can pm mi to get her contact fr mi but do put yr FR after yr tryout..............

One last time she will be returning to china at 25th Feb so dun miss this chance cheers...........
Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku_son View Post

I RTF to check coz all bro been reporting that she squirted........

I tell wat tat day i RTF her when i painted and slowly fingering her together at the same time she suddenly cum and squirted all her water onto my face ...... OMG.......she told me she cant tanhan liao and no time to ask mi siam.....wah those squirted is like those bugis paco shopping centre the water foundation juz shooting out some warm water on my face lolz......

haha bro, I was also surprised when she squirted..damn powerful too..no regrets to up her..
Old 09-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thnk U TS for sharing such a nice wonderful gem with me
As there's lots of FRs on her already I shall skip the details,just one word to describe "shiok N song" defintely worth coz me first time see a lady sqirt

She's a nice lady easy going person who can chat,no time watcher and also willing to please.
Those bros which to try may PM bro"kuku_son" for details btw she leaving soon so don't miss it

Looks: 6.5 ( my kind of tatse)
Body: 6 (Petite body with fair complexion)
Boods: C (Looks nice and good)
AR: 8 (Good licking with jamming)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Good suction with deep throat)
Fingering: Yes (Easily wet)
CIM: Yes (Suck you dry)
Frenching: 9 (Tongue fight)
FJ: 7 (Tight, super wet,bed sheet wet stain mark)
Massage: 6 (Average)
RTF: Why not such a good budget gem
Damage: 60/2/2 (Exclude room+cap)

Those seeking SYT can give her a miss but bros who seek budget fun do give her a try

Thnks TS for sharing with a newbie
Old 09-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

RTF YX tis afternoon, met her at L81 tis place abit hard to find a parking lot
she waited half an hr for me to find a parking lot, Once inside room as usual help me to wash up clean thouroughly rod & ass.... area.
On bed starts of with catbath, licking from ear, neck, nipples, balls den to her strong AR. Her AR was a long , wet, shiock & out of the world, tink i rtf for her AR !!

Thanks bro kuku son & tom trd for sharing
Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 21
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys keep making her squirt no wonder untill my turn bo liao.

Look : 5 - 6 MILF (must be a chio bu in her younger days)
Boobs : big & firm (felt enhanced)
Bbbj : Yes
French: Yes
CIM : Yes (very hardworking)
Paint : Yes (That's why i kanna COF, COB & CIM from her)
Altitude : Very good
Massage : Yes (after each shot)

Engage her for XXX times liao alway squirts when properly stimulated.

Whenever i meet her, i alway dine with her because she got no time to eat.

FR as per wriiten by brothers here.

One thing to add, her bbbj is very good tongue swirling around dick head area, plus licking at the area near the balls & the area near the arse hole, damn shiok.
Poor thing is that everytime meet her she looks very tired thus mostly bonk her once and call it a day.

A gem not to be miss.

dell

Pls up my point if you think i'm worthy of it.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, may I have her contact pls? Thanks.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 23
Man_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMan_male is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was drenched!!

Tks to TS for her contact. She's wet, macham river flowing when I fingered her. In fact, she's like horny 24/7 type. Cum into room, grab my co*k (it doesn't help that I was wrapped in towel only ), stroke it and squeeze it. I knew there and then I was in for a wild ride.

Play with her cl*t and pussy and you'll be rewarded with cu*t juice flowing out. Play somemore and you'll be rewarded with some light squirting. Not big large burst like Bing Bing but small jet sprays. If I counted correctly, throughout the foreplay and 1 fj, she had about 3 or 4 bursts each time she cum (think she cum about 4 times)

Anyway, here are some stats:

Looks: 4.5/10 (nothing to shout about. Typical aunty look)
Body: 4/10 (slightly chubby)
Boobs: 5/10 (average but got erect nipples)
bbbj: 7.9/10 (good standard with great teasing and a*srim)
frenching: very lightly
fingering/painting: most definately, she loves it
squirting: available at sustained painting/fingering. nice stream flowing and small bursts during cumming.
fj: 8.5/10 (she is tight. Very surprising being a MILF. Unexpected and made me cum rather quickly)
massage: 8.5/10 (pretty good technique)
rtf: strongly considering.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Amorist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems that the economic crisis is taking its toll even on the FL where the charges are getting lower & even now @60/2/2 which is really value for money. This is the time to cheong more !
Old 10-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 21
satan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to beholdsatan666 is a splendid one to behold

After reading bros super FRs on her makes my birdie hard on again

Must find time to RTF her again before she heads home

猪哥俱乐部万岁
Old 11-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tonyng78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the late FR...Thank you Bro kuku son for sharing such a nice wonderful gem with me, I really enjoy the session with her very much...

Actually book her last friday 6pm at K81. I was actually in font of Bro hayhay. Book a room first and sms her. She come within 5mins as she said she just finished a session with another Bro... Went shower together and wash me clean clean...

Request for a CIM first. And she went down to my little Bro. Must said her BBBJ was very good. Ask her to go in 69 position and I lick her pussy. After 5mins of licking, she suddenly squirted all her water into my mouth... Wow... Really alot... First time see a lady squirt.... Continue to lick her and she continue to squirt, she at least cum 3 to 4 times... I also cannot tahan liao, unload into her mouth...

Her massage was good, although I encounter better ones. She really put in effort to massage. After massage, ask me want for another round. I said no as I was very satifised already (Also tired liao). Ask her quickly shower and changed to met Bro hayhay.

She's a nice lady easy going person who can chat like your long time friend,not a time watcher and also willing to please.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 6
Boods: C
AR: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5
Fingering: Yes get wet easily...
CIM: Yes suck until you dry...
Frenching: 7
FJ: never try
Massage: 6.5
RTF: Why not such a good budget gem
Damage: 60+10 (tips)

Please contact Bro kuku son for contact now before she go back...

Thank you very much...
Old 11-02-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tonyng78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
be a man,dont ask what she wear then go spy on her dont like her dont show up give excuse home got problem cannot cum.be more gentleman,dont like her go tell her to leave give her taxi fare to go back.cause she waste a trip to go to hotel liao and cancel appointment because of your booking.u look for her is for service not married her.
Something to add also. During my session with her, one of the Bro called to arrange a session with her. She remember that he is actually the one who fly her aeroplane. She keep all the numbers so she will remember. That Bro actually ask her what she wear on that day and she wait and wait. Call him, said coming but in the end never turn up.

She's here to earn a living. Please be fair to her and don't fly her aeroplane. Don't like her can just give her taxi fare to go back. Treat her well...

Thank you very much...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread