The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Monsterkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FJ at curtain joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
Can confirm that the above are all true. Yes altho she does not do FJ, I can attest that her massage is good. Sadly im on an overseas work arrangement rn if not i will RTM
What the damage?
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmm made some digging 333 KA saw there is ashop with LL & YY, could not see any wl by name of B*iB*i, saw post of hiya, not sure if new or old or PSed pic...

One day will go try...

BTW, saw they have 2 wl also YY. Not sure is YY or Ya**Ya**
The 2 YYs should be yu**yu** (aka 19year old) and Ya**Ya** (aka squirt queen of chinatown) both were mentioned extensively on other threads. As for B**B**, she is located at sister shop in same blk. Happy exploring

Last edited by Drifter1999; Yesterday at 02:35 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
wei38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToSuck View Post
Went to 333 KA yesterday. Book Lili with a room. After bath, proceed to a good 20 mins massage. Lili massage is not bad, not piano type. During massage, she will also at times tease my butt. When I turn over, she has already removed her clothing. Clean Brazilian pussy, no smell, smooth. Have DFK with her, and give me bbbj. Shiok. Also lick my ass for awhile. Then lie her down and give her a solid 20 mins licking to her abalone. Can see she enjoy licking alot as she came quite a number of times. Also tongue fuck her pussy which she enjoys alot. She moan quite loudly During eating her pussy. Not bad experiences overall.
Can share contact? thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
avboy0003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
The 2 YYs should be yu**yu** (aka 19year old) and Ya**Ya** (aka squirt queen of chinatown) both were mentioned extensively on other threads. As for B**B**, she is located at sister shop in same blk. Happy exploring
How would you rate all of them if I want to go? B*i B*i, LL, L*n L*n, YY, Yu*, Yu* etc
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to 333 KA yesterday. Book Lili with a room. After bath, proceed to a good 20 mins massage. Lili massage is not bad, not piano type. During massage, she will also at times tease my butt. When I turn over, she has already removed her clothing. Clean Brazilian pussy, no smell, smooth. Have DFK with her, and give me bbbj. Shiok. Also lick my ass for awhile. Then lie her down and give her a solid 20 mins licking to her abalone. Can see she enjoy licking alot as she came quite a number of times. Also tongue fuck her pussy which she enjoys alot. She moan quite loudly During eating her pussy. Not bad experiences overall.
Bro, just pm you for my request of her contact. Hope you can share. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
whitereef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Bro just sent you a private msg, thank you in advance !
Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
I may do that if ML's pussy is clean shaved.
Yes, Lili pussy is clean and fully Brazilian wax. No smell, so I can lick her for 20 mins
Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Samster

LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
assume your 333KA Lili is same as mine
why paid addn $10 for the room where you can enjoy the BEST stereo system if you chose curtain
rmb there was once me visited LL or YY
only left the room & center curtain bed were vacant
was offered the room but me counter offered her the center bed, with the room charge being her tip.
and me got to enjoy the BEST symphony orchestra
I prefer more privacy
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 747 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, Lili pussy is clean and fully Brazilian wax. No smell, so I can lick her for 20 mins
Bro, did you swallow her cum? Women stick to guy who swallow her cum.. one of their addiction.
But there are ml who contracted sti. Later you had recurring throat infection.
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Bro, did you swallow her cum? Women stick to guy who swallow her cum.. one of their addiction.
no, I didn't swallow her cum
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Samster

Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
no, I didn't swallow her cum
if you know her well you can try swallowing, she gets crazy for you.
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you know her well you can try swallowing, she gets crazy for you.
So you try before? Share your experience
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
How to noy swallow when licking? Spit every few seconds?
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you try before? Share your experience
You want to work on her pussy make sure you knew her well, to ensure her cunt is healthy and how often she do screening and how she wash up. Important is shave and no smell.
If you are very fond with the lady and if she let you had a chance to work on her then you had to be careful on few things...
Never slobber and drip all over the place, she will feel you are lousy licker.
Never spit out her juice on the tissue, she will feel you putting an act only. Swallow them and flip out your tongue and tell her the cunt are delicious.
She will remember you by heart from then. Trust me. She crave for more. If she text you up means she asking for another round.
If she insists you to go on a particular date and there is a possibility she wants to let you come in her pussy.
Women's head full of plans.

Last edited by Newsasap; Yesterday at 01:06 PM. Reason: Add
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
You want to work on her pussy make sure you knew her well, to ensure her cunt is healthy and how often she do screening and how she wash up. Important is shave and no smell.
If you are very fond with the lady and if she let you had a chance to work on her then you had to be careful on few things...
Never slobber and drip all over the place, she will feel you are lousy licker.
Never spit out her juice on the tissue, she will feel you putting an act only. Swallow them and flip out your tongue and tell her the cunt are delicious.
She will remember you by heart from then. Trust me. She crave for more. If she text you up means she asking for another round.
If she insists you to go on a particular date and there is a possibility she wants to let you come in her pussy.
Women's head full of plans.
She did text me few times in the. Morning for greetings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1