The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Freeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
How far did you go bro? Outside her clothes or inside?
Inside...almost whole body except pussy and nipple. scare too sensitive to wake her. i cant have good sleep that period. always need to stay awake until midnight like 3~4am
Old 14-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
Inside...almost whole body except pussy and nipple. scare too sensitive to wake her. i cant have good sleep that period. always need to stay awake until midnight like 3~4am
Already quite daring le, go under her clothes!
Old 16-12-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i got this feeling too, but i dun have that gut to ask. quite regret if you ask me but could be even regret if i ask.
It's better not to ask. Although they have their needs, they still know its wrong and even if manage to do something with them, its going to be hard to know what is on their minds and whether this will come back to haunt you in the future.

For me, just enjoy the free show whenever they feel like showing. Sometimes, they will even just get close up to me for no reasons like stretch over me on the sofa to get stuff then I get to feel soft boobs pressing on me. I know it's on purpose one but nothing sexual in nature so won't feel guilty after that.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wackybois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
i use to make up excuses to stay at my parent's in law's place early on in our marriage , even tho we have our own home. She has 2 sis who were 20 and 18.

SIL 1
Woke out about 7 to place a hidden cam in the bathroom, i know she'll be up soon as her internship is office hours, and pretended to fall back asleep again. When I heard the toilet doors close, could see her strip and shower.. she is always so small and slim, so it was a surprise that she waas hiding a nice b - c cup breast underneath. Slwoly see her change into her hospitality uniform, damn turn on seeing her secure the mid clasp of her push up bra, followed by donning on her pencil skirt and office shirt. came so hard stroking myself while watching with my wife asleep beside me.

tbc
bro what camera u use? can intro?
Old 22-02-2024, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
SILfetisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife's sister used to be such a slut back then. She really loved attention from guys so would always dress sexily when out with friends.

Even when I visisted my wife at my in laws place (before marriage) she would walk around braless in nighties and pyjamas. At that time I thought she was just careless or bo chap but later I found out how promiscuous she is and how much she loves getting attentuon from guys.

This pic (random Youtuber) is close to what she would wear even when I'm around.

Saw her pokies and even zhaogeng her nipple so many times, until it really activated my SIL fetish.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILfetisher View Post
My wife's sister used to be such a slut back then. She really loved attention from guys so would always dress sexily when out with friends.

Even when I visisted my wife at my in laws place (before marriage) she would walk around braless in nighties and pyjamas. At that time I thought she was just careless or bo chap but later I found out how promiscuous she is and how much she loves getting attentuon from guys.

This pic (random Youtuber) is close to what she would wear even when I'm around.

Saw her pokies and even zhaogeng her nipple so many times, until it really activated my SIL fetish.
Bro, I assume it is a younger sister in law la. I mean she is younger than your wife.
Old 22-02-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
suddenly miss the good old day after reading this thread,

my sister in law were 16 when i start dating gf(now wife). she were insecure at first, but after i stay at their home few times(for assignment) she become more comfortable, become more and more frequent body contact. sometime when i go shopping or trip with my wife family, i feel like i got 2 gf.

when she around 20 or sumthing. me and wife start working and we work for a same company, sometimes because of transportation i got to stay at my wife home so that i don't have to wake up early to fetch my wife together to work,

at first i sleep at their living Sofa, but got once i accidentally fall as sleep at my wife bed. since she is sharing bed with her sister. 3 of us(wife at middle) sleeping at the same bed that night. surprisingly her mum are ok with it. then from that day. we 3 are sharing the Bed when i stay overnight. of coz i start to make up more reason to stay there since then.

i get more and more daring to intentionally put my hand on her body, from stay still to roaming her body. sometime i really feel like she is awake. not sure she allowed to do that or she is just afraid to disclose me. but other day just like nothing happen.

everything ended when she finally got bf. and we start to getting not close like before and eventually keep our distance.

i always wonder how she think. and if i actually got the chance to f**K her before
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down

*edit: dont think she's doing it puposefully, i think some girls are just unaware la

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 22-02-2024 at 03:20 PM.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
sounds abit like the relationship i have with my youngest SIL.. she's quite the touchy type and she was 17 when i first met her.. up until now she would use her breast to push past me whenever i blk her way, so sometimes i would purposely pretend to troll her and blk her way so i can feel them again.
Now that she has a bf, nothing changed... I would still do it, and she will hug my arm whenever i give her a "death stare", and it hapens openly infront of her bf also. But of course, i treat her BF super well.. so i guess that's why his guard is always down
When she brushed her breast again you, was she braless?
Old 22-02-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 3
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakalim View Post
When she brushed her breast again you, was she braless?
sometimes yes, sometimes no.. when no, can feel the cup and laces patterns on the bra.. also shiok
Old 22-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I assume it is a younger sister in law la. I mean she is younger than your wife.
Older actually. Used to be very popular in high school but when she got older she still loved being the center of attention.
Old 22-02-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
musolithic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Her breasts and nipples are so obvious, your wife never say anything?
Old 22-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 15
Doric is one of the Best!Doric is one of the Best!Doric is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musolithic View Post
Her breasts and nipples are so obvious, your wife never say anything?
Not the same person, just a random yt person as example.
Not staying together anyways, why say anything.
Old 22-02-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doric View Post
Not the same person, just a random yt person as example.
Not staying together anyways, why say anything.
Yes, just using her as an example.

My wife was quite blur that time so never noticed, but of course I noticed!
Old 22-02-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 15
Doric is one of the Best!Doric is one of the Best!Doric is one of the Best!

Quote:
My wife was quite blur that time so never noticed, but of course I noticed!
Don't suppose you covertly took some pictures for remembrance and can share ?
Old 22-02-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Older actually. Used to be very popular in high school but when she got older she still loved being the center of attention.
your older sister in law so chio. my older sister is law belong to that category that even if she is naked, you also cannot stand one. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1