The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 11-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR MIA fro FG

Looks: 9/10 fair thai like uni gals u wanna bonk
Boobs: 10/10 boobs lovers fall in
BBBJ: 7/10 experience better ones
FJ: 8/10

Mia is someone to try if u looking for a great session wif great service and wonderful syt feel. Though she is shy at first but once u unlocked her, that's when her hidden talent will be unleashed.

Rtf: yes! But I would wanna try others too!
Old 11-10-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday Mickey
11/10/23

OKT: good service as usual, even though I went to the wrong location, never fly aeroplane
Looks: 8/10 sharp jawline, a little tan skin, just that have some meat, still acceptable.
Boobs: 6/10 on the smaller side.. natural, so it's nice to touch
Shower: 8/10 Standard, nothing much to comment
BBBJ: 7/10 on the shorter side of duration, but is good enough for me.
FJ: 10/10 really shiok squeezing

Overall decent bonk and she's flying back in 2 more days.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 5
simpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Xiao Mei Mei June from Lust365. Day 1 Debut.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=959930

Operator: Bro OKT is very friendly and clear with his instructions as always.

Looks: 90% Same as Pic. Wonderful 21yo. Saw her Passport 2001 Certified.

Body: Smooth and silky skin considered Fair tone and tight body.

BBBJ: 9/10! Kneel down and Blow me feels like a king and mouth-fuck her for a while Slowly and Gently.

GFE: 10/10!! No rushing, easy-going and playful girl that makes the atmosphere stress-free..

FJ: 9/10 Cute ass and Nice moans as i pump her in doggy.

Real Sweet Young thing and eager to please and to be pleased as well haha. More like bonking Gf seriously as she constantly smile and happy go lucky kinda attitude.
Overall a 9/10 is an easy score.
Will definitely RTF her.
Take care of her well bros.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
honeylies is Cool - loads of Potential

Cartoon from Seduction
(cannot find her thread maybe is TG exclusive?) - https://t.me/seduction68s/2633

Looks: same as pics. Fairy soft looks
Body: natural B cup as advertised, soft.
Service: She gives sensual and gentle blowjobs as expected of a young syt. Tried several positions and she has such a great ass for doggy. Round and bouncy. Damn!
GFE is great and she is definitely worth more than the advertised price.
OKT prompt in response and I will RTF before she goes back.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Draco579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Yan (Royal):

First time trying OKT Bro Royal. Friendly, fast response and clear instructions. Will certainly try again in future.

Yan was pretty, 90% similar to pics with the usual Thai tan. GFE and service was 10/10, excellent and accommodating to my request. She was patient even though I am feeling tired and unable to unload after BBBJ and FJ. Thoroughly enjoyed the cuddling and chatting (even though her English still have room for improvement) and finally unloaded with a 2nd try.

Would love to RTF but there are many others in the stable I would like to try as well.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pickabae is Cool - loads of Potential

Seduction - Sonia

Look : 9/10 HOT. Looming hot in her sailor costume ( not sure sailor costume anot) even hotter when naked.

Body : 9.5/10 in love with her body. Hourglass shape plus those perky bumm. Damn juicy bumm

BBBJ : 8.5/10 i may say she v willing to please. So good feeling. To give her a little treat added CIM OTS.

FJ : 9/10 she is young syt. I underestimated her capabilities. Good and can be considered ang pai in the making.

RTF: looking forward to TARMA with her.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Franchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranchisors deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got my slot with Jelly (PL). Not really into blonde girl, but she look good, tall lady with model body, slutty vibe with big C. Didn't ask if it's natural or not.

Action started in the shower, lots of kissing w hands grabbing. She can make me so horny

Her Bbbj is really one of the best with DT, bro should try then know lah. She just started n need to stop her coz about to come liao.

Capped on n she started to ride like a pro, slap her boobs to my face, asked me to suck on it hard. Who can tahan lah?

Already booked my RTF w bro Kim, need to explore more of her.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lostbelt is Cool - loads of Potential

First time posting FR (please be kind)

Yuna - Merci (11/10)

Location: Hotel, not the best location but the room is well kept
Looks: 8.5/10, boobs on the smaller side but she does have an amazing body with a killer ass and back tatts
Massage: must try! she worked as a masseur for 5 years, pretty good skills
BBBJ: 7/10 short BJ with good skills, enough to get me hard for the main show
FJ: 9/10 tried a few positions for 2 shots, cowgirl was damn shiok and she rode me for a few minutes, unloaded in doggy with a nice view of that ass. absolutely no rush at all
GFE: 10/10 this is where she truly shines, she speaks really good mandarin and can talk about anything under the sun
RTF: Good bonk, maybe return one more time before she leaves on the 21th this month
Old 11-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Savagelov is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Short FR for Pamela from Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=pamela

Looks: 8.5 real her in person just discount a bit. Still will not say no, still pretty
Body: 9 meaty and curvy. Just how i like it. Recently realized meaty girls are yummier hahah
Boobs: 10 she is damn huge. This is my point bros. Yummier!
Bbbj: 8.5 hard working
Fj: 9 accomodating. Reverse doggy was insane. Just the feeling I can’t explain. More deep in this position. Missionary siok also
Gfe: 9 no awkward feels for me
Old 11-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 10
Staggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond reputeStaggermite has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Staggermite's Review
One man's blood is another man's poison, your experience may vary

Stable: Lust365
Model: June
Damage: 180/90/2

First time booking with Lust365 since I came back from a bonking hiatus. Going to put forth a disclaimer that I actually booked June back to back after a bonking session before with Oreo from SiamKen (Bros can refer to my FR for Oreo also), so I will try not to be bias as much as possible because Oreo really set a high bar before this. It was probably a mistake to book 2 sessions back to back as my balls really got drained by the end of it. Booking process was smooth and fast. OKT was very responsive as well. Initially wanted to book Lyn, but then suddenly saw OKT posted a new girl June in his stable which was totally my type

Now for the scoring of June

Looks: 9.5/10 - Really really very chio. The true definition of what I would called a SSYT (Sexy Sweet Young Thing). I would say the photos are pretty accurate to how she looks IRL, but if you really wanted an even more accurate idea, there is a video of her posted in the Lust365 telegram group that you can see. I would say she is even prettier in person. She has a slight tan, skill counted very fair compared to the usual thai tan. But because of her facial features and make up, you will think she is chinese. Definitely looks like one of those SYT's that you see at clubs. Told me she is 21 this year, which I totally believe to be accurate

Body: 9/10 - Slim, petite and tight body. Flat tummy and curvy at the right places. One of my biggest turn on's is a girl with a flat tummy and slim waist, and I can confirm that she has both. Typical slim SYT body that you see on the streets. Didn't spot any tattoos on her, but the room was abit dark, so maybe she has 1 or 2 small ones somewhere, but nothing too big

Boobs: 8.5/10 - Natural B cups. I'm not a boob person, but her boobs are nicely proportionate to her body size and ratio. Bros don't need to worry about flat airport runway as she definitely has nice sizeable boobs you can fondle and suck on

Shower: 7.5/10 - Very SOP stuff here. One negative point here would be that the shower door is faulty and can't really be closed the entire way. So I had to hold the door shut while she helped me to wash my 2IC and clean the rest of my body. It was a pretty interesting experience, but not much of a deal breaker

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Her BJ is not bad, can definitely be better with more experience. Strong suction and sensual. She can really blow you for a long time if you wanted it. Don't expect any commando tongue techniques here. But if you have the fantasy of getting sucked off by a sexy sweet young thing, then you will enjoy it

Frenching: N.A - No frenching for me, could tell maybe she didn't really like it, but lots of kisses and pecks instead. Your experience might be different depending on your chemistry with her

Painting: N.A - Did not try. Allowed me to finger her though

FJ: 8.5/10 - Overall a really good bonk. I think because I unloaded 2 shots with Oreo before this session, my 2IC still haven't fully recovered. First round, she started off with a BJ. Once I was rock hard, she caps on and started to ride me vigorously in CG. Can tell this was probably her favorite position as she was moaning loudly from all the grinding and riding. After awhile, she told me she came already. Not bad, a girl actually managed to come first before I did. So I told her now my turn to cum, and we swapped over to missionary where I pounded her hard for a good 10 minutes before unloading all my semen deep inside of her. Cuddled and rest up for a bit. To be honest at this point, I was really damn exhausted. Bustin 3 nuts in 2 hours was pushing me to the limits. I actually wanted to tell her that 1 shot was enough and we could just talk and cuddle until the time was up. But despite that, she still said we can try. She started stroking my 2IC and started to give me a BJ again. Once I was rock hard, she caps on and started to ride me furiously in CG. Her moans really damn shiok, can tell she is enjoying herself. Not long after, she started to shake and pant heavily, stating that she came again. I told her, at this point, I think I'm the one servicing her instead I couldn't finish the 2nd shot as by this time, I was already tired as heck, so I told her it was alright, at least I made her cum

GFE: 8/10 - Initially she might appear cold due to her appearance, but don't let that fool you. Once you start making conversations with her, that is when her ting tong side starts to show. She will start grabbing your 2IC, and smack you on the butt. She definitely takes some time warming up to, but it is all worth it to bonk a pretty 21 year old SSYT. She told me that she used to work in a club in Malaysia. And there she met her ex boyfriend who was 45 years old. Seems like she has a thing for older guys (I asked her)

Overall: Big thanks to Lust365 and OKT for the easy and fuss free booking. Everything was really smooth and I look forward to many more bonks from the stable

For June, bros that have a fetish for SYT's, definitely do give June a try, you will not regret it. Don't expect commando type service. But if you're looking for an experience bonking a 21 year old girl that looks like she just came out from Zouk, you will be sextisfied

Last edited by Staggermite; 12-10-2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review of BLINK at ONESIAM:

My initial encounter with BLINK took place on Monday, and I returned on Wednesday for a RTF. It's remarkable how alluring this Gem is.

For more specific details, you can refer to my previous review.

My second visit today was notably more enjoyable. I would highly recommend opting for a 90-minute session instead of my usual 45 minutes, and it certainly did not disappoint. The extended time allowed for a more relaxed experience, and the BBBJ was exceptionally long and pleasing (as before). Blink looked stunning today in her sexy one-piece blue lingerie, and it had an hard on effect on me instantly. We explored various positions throughout the session, including spooning and she never expressed any dissatisfaction. Her service was exceptional, and her GFE ranks as the best so far, both in terms of service and looks in all the girls I'd tried.

After we wrapped up, we engaged in a pleasant conversation for a while, although some parts required the assistance of Google Translate. It's somewhat disheartening to know that she'll be departing soon, and I wished her all the best. The lovely young lady asked whether I would seek her out if she returns to Singapore. Without a doubt, I responded affirmatively. She gave a warm embrace and a gentle kiss on the lips before I departed. Sad.

BLINK has the kind of personality that can easily lead one to develop emotional attachments, so it's important for bros to stay emotionally resilient. I'm still contemplating whether I should schedule a third visit before she departs later this week. I must admit I'm a sucker for her.

This Stable, no need to read FR or to look elsewhere. Try once and its enough to get you hooked. (at least for me)
Old 11-10-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
johnsnow2179 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pam from The Good Times

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=959139

OKT is great, very responsive and helpful.

I went for the advertised AR and she delivered. The BBBJ and DT were excellent, she took her time and knows how to take care of business down there.

Body: Late 20's or early 30's, MILFy just how I like it. Tall and slim, amazing perky ass that I enjoyed burying my face in.
Looks: The filters are doing a bit of work, need to discount the pictures a bit, but she's pretty and had done her hair and makeup.
Boobs: Very obviously man made, a bit hard and not my normal preference, but on her tall and slim frame it looks ok.
Fj: Very good, after all the effort she took to get me going i didnt last long.
The massage between shots is worth the entry fee, was dozing in and out!

Was a relaxing and enjoyable session, her English is good, no GT, no frenching just light kisses.

Don't normally RTF but will for her as had such a relaxing session.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sako from 99babe

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=959951

Looks: 9/10 looks pretty to me

Boobs: 9.5/10 man made but soft

Body: 7.5/10 just nice not slim and not fat

BBBJ: 8/10 good seduction

Pussy 9/10 shes was pretty wet

FJ: 9.5/10 no complain even long bonk

GFE 9/10 she English well.

RTF yes for sure when there's vitamin M
Old 12-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
doggyspoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miley from SS

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=miley

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Overall:
If you’re having same taste like me. I like syt with cfm daddy looks and sucking and ride me like give it to me, i’m your bad baby girl then she is the one bros. Won’t regret one. Gfe fairly good also. English is not do bad so can talk a bit
Old 12-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

12 oct 2023 FR : SR Tessa

https://t.me/sexrepublic000

Stable: SR
Model: Tessa

Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10 slim,light natural thai tan. Around B cup. ( Boob lovers please skip) Just right size for me especially when hers is NATURAL and not enhanced.
Kiss / French: Soft pecks allowed
Bbbj: 11/10 1 word to sum it all, SHIOKKKKK
Cim: finished in condom
Cof: never tried
AR: nil never asked or offer
FJ: 10/10 tight trimmed pussy. Although occasionally she said pain due to my larger 2ic size, but no complains
GFE/PSE: 9.5/10 like meeting your fling for weekday romp after a long stressful day at work. Cuddle and massage you in between shots.
Rtf: definitely. 10 days more before she goes back to land of smiles. Xmm lovers go for it man no horse run! Mai tu liao!!

Overall: Terrific experience with tessa & bro SR. Glad their stable is back in action. Look forward to having future bookings from this stable.Smooth verification process 👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1