The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After so long, finally try zoya. (out of curiosity)

Look gnd and will grow on you. Slim bod, fair and smooth skin.

Possess skills in providing good body massage.

It's a good experience if you looking to rejuvenate your body (she does know how to crack your back and neck) but if you are super horny want to do all funny pattern, better not go since she have her baseline.

Overall an interesting session and rtm when need to revitalize.
Old 26-02-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro is she Tao zi?
Yes..... the very same stock playing.... using clingwrap for bj Tao Zi.

Dunno how many times she has changed her name liao.... lol
Old 26-02-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Is she is SPA or apartment

Apartment bro
Old 26-02-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Bro is she Tao zi?
this tao zi. Is not true she set high standard. she was before at spa in sim ave before coming here at sg. She market herself high but massage so so only. Also very restrictive unless you pay more. condo is OK near tts hospital
Old 26-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Is this conjecture? Actually, truth is, not really imao.

The good thing about the OG JS/CS gang, is that it isn't all about the money. Yes of course money matters most, but they aren't all about it. They are wired to give, not just take. With the likes of Xue Er, Ning Xia & LN (when they returned) as well as Angel (especially this Angel Ver 2.0) , they also respect and appreciate good people who they trust and actually grow to like.

I mean, I'm not a rich guy, but Angel treats me like a king whenever I'm with her. Not to mention Xue Er who will make coffee and drink and chat way past the one hour if there's no customer. No talk of top ups for this and that.

Can't say the same for the current crop of shitty SN MLs. Only perhaps Cat, Baby and Cheng Zi. The rest are quite calculative.
frankly really satisfied with over and above services even thou it was standard package in the past.
Old 26-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Looks: 7 (video in the site looks more like her)
Boobs: A
Gfe: 8 (can see the effort)
Massage: 7 (head message was pretty gd)
Bbbj: 6 (was gd but way too short)
Cim: wasnt given

Rtm: unlikely unless change location
Old 26-02-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesAngel View Post
[URL="https://sglonelyguy-10.com/angel-massage/[/URL]

Location - okay. might have to walk a distance if no parking nearby
Looks - early 30s, close to pic
Boobs - small B but can do whatever you like
Massage- below avg, light pressing here and there
Sensual - catbath is go
od but no kissing in the last few sessions.
Hj - used gel, quite skillful.
Rtm - Maybe not, used to visit her regularly in the 1st stint. Though the menu was reduced, still visit a few times in this stint. I think some bros giving her the wrong advice and she slowly dont allow kissing and less touches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeyeyeye View Post
Regarding Zoya, I would say that if she likes you as a person, she will take off her bikini and reveal her jugs to you.

That said, I totally agree with the comments on the location. Not only is it inconvenient to get to, I also hate walking past the guards. Always worry that they will stop me and ask questions.
Act confident bro, think you are visiting girlfriend lol.
Old 26-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Looks: 7 (video in the site looks more like her)
Boobs: A
Gfe: 8 (can see the effort)
Massage: 7 (head message was pretty gd)
Bbbj: 6 (was gd but way too short)
Cim: wasnt given

Rtm: unlikely unless change location

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
After I left ..... she wechat me later and apologize for not giving me better service.
She say next time she will remember me and give me special service if I rtm her again.

Not sure true or not...... but I will find out as I arrange appointment again for next week.

Finally rtm her again.... true to her word she went FN and did provide bbbj but for short while only. Finished with hj instead of cim.

I guess her WKs have report to her coz she change her ad to include nude massage and bbbj as per her previous stint. Contact number and wechat oso changed.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for xiang xiang

Looks similar to her pictures
Location in the G area, condo with no security guards
Boobs small but nice to grab
Massage is normal, nothing much to say about it
Brought my own condom because some bros shared that she uses some weird foil for bj so I brought my own instead
Very patient with the sensual no rush
First place I tried with a really special service, a finger up your butthole, good experience but may or may not try again
Old 26-02-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesAngel View Post
[URL="https://sglonelyguy-10.com/angel-massage/[/URL]

...she slowly dont allow kissing and less touches.
You wouldn't want to kiss someone who licks pigu dong for a living and whose hygiene can be suspect at times.

At least the hygiene level of her gang members like Xue Er and An An is a lot better.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/fei-fei-massage/

Previously named Zhou Zhou, after seeing the FRs, think she is the money face queen in current market, need to top up for this and that.

I remembered during my visit the conversation also “it’s all about money money money”, never ask for top up but the topic is just money hahah..
Looks like bro is hurt badly, my own opinion by the way. She came for 1 month only, customer been teaching girls all those bad habit and then complain here in this forum say this girl no good that girl no good. I think new girls are willing to learn, her services to me is quite good just that lack of good wolves to teach her the right method. she is changing and I can feel the effort she’s putting in. Every good girls deserve a second chance when now already so lack of FN with lots of services. Chiong safely all!
Old 26-02-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/luo-luo-massage/

looks: 6 or 7 i cant tell the room super dark and she refused to turn on more lights
boobs: 11/10 very nice boobs
hj: 1/10

limited roaming and honestly quite uncomfortable. start to end abt 40mins. sigh
Old 26-02-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
You wouldn't want to kiss someone who licks pigu dong for a living and whose hygiene can be suspect at times.

At least the hygiene level of her gang members like Xue Er and An An is a lot better.
Sorry to say but we shouldn't keep flogging a dead horse. Stop targeting her hygiene issue unless you haven't been visiting her for sometime, which leaves us the question why did you bring this up again.
Old 26-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/luo-luo-massage/

looks: 6 or 7 i cant tell the room super dark and she refused to turn on more lights
boobs: 11/10 very nice boobs
hj: 1/10

limited roaming and honestly quite uncomfortable. start to end abt 40mins. sigh
She was called Natalie in Beautycastle and in SLG previously and her rates used to be $110/hr or $160/90 mins but increased by $20 after renamed as Luo Luo.
Similar bad MRs about her...high phone usage and rush service.
Old 26-02-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Pardon my directness

If you feel that the girl's technique is causing you pain , why can't you tell her on the spot? You don't need another bro to tell her.

Most of my ladies do ask me if their "method" is satisfying for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Looks like bro is hurt badly, my own opinion by the way. She came for 1 month only, customer been teaching girls all those bad habit and then complain here in this forum say this girl no good that girl no good. I think new girls are willing to learn, her services to me is quite good just that lack of good wolves to teach her the right method. she is changing and I can feel the effort she’s putting in. Every good girls deserve a second chance when now already so lack of FN with lots of services. Chiong safely all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1