The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zala View Post
saw one bro asking mr for this http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9493

wondering anyone tried baby yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donker View Post
Thanks Bro.
Yes, I'm wondering does anyone have a MR on her, please?
Bros, see this --> http://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13137886
Old 16-06-2015, 05:26 AM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Popular ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ningning rtc alr?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Nope, think bro Javabeans meant that Miqi RTC while NN does not seem to accept new customers
Yes.
Thanks bro Metalslug
Old 16-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh... NN
Old 16-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Amy's leaving soon as well, book her while you still can.
Sorry Bro. Which Amy r u referring to?
Old 16-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Thanks for the MR.
I think her looks is easily 9.5 for me. Quiet but friendly and gentle.
nice gal!
Mr on moon
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!moon1/c1k0k

Power gal. Massage was 9/10. Her body n figure was perfect for me... After a good 40 mins massage she unveil her top n lie beside me making me unstrap her bra. She smells nice n i had a hard time unhooking her, my bad... She is abt b cup with nice shape n her skin is smooth. I agree she look like maggi q n i think she will be the next ang pai. Worth 100 bucks!
Old 16-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
Sorry Bro. Which Amy r u referring to?
This Amy ❤️
♥ Amy ♥ 超甜美,可爱系SYT!♥ Massage Cutie Princess ♥ 前列腺保养, 漫游加胸推!http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=532681
Old 16-06-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
This Amy ❤️
♥ Amy ♥ 超甜美,可爱系SYT!♥ Massage Cutie Princess ♥ 前列腺保养, 漫游加胸推!http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=532681
She too?! To she just came?
Old 16-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
She too?! To she just came?
She just come here for 1 month. Now left a few days only.
Old 16-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Amy's leaving soon as well, book her while you still can.
Always a dilemma at least for me to "swansong" these ML before they leave, the urge being a bit half hearted. Thinking perhaps it'll be more worth it to visit other ML not leaving yet or even new ML; still something to look forward to for the sessions to come... happened to me for Nacy, promised to find her before she left but didn't and kinda regretted.

Think now the decision boils down to who responds faster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bestie looks younger,
Willy looks chioer with attach bathroom.
Both C cup. Yummy!
On a side note, it really pays to Google before you take the plunge... actually shortlisted Hanis (ltd) and Envy (sh69) this morning and did a bit of homework-managed to find clearer pics and bui gum... now left moon nia at least look OK in her pic...

One of the 2 u mentioned actually has pics if you Google (dunno if anyone pointed out prior)... looks not to bad

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 16-06-2015 at 11:08 AM. Reason: add side note
Old 16-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Nope, think bro Javabeans meant that Miqi RTC while NN does not seem to accept new customers
I see... I'm thinking how come different from what I heard. Lucky I managed to book her before she started taking only regular so Still got chance to book her now :P
But also need to book like 2 days before to be sure to get a slot. Super popular
Old 16-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I see... I'm thinking how come different from what I heard. Lucky I managed to book her before she started taking only regular so Still got chance to book her now :P
But also need to book like 2 days before to be sure to get a slot. Super popular
Lucky you! Poor bugger like me will never get the chance to experience this wonderful gem
Old 16-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
She just come here for 1 month. Now left a few days only.
Yea visited her ytd, mentioned saturday is last working day.
Service wise was so-so imho, tcss and joke alot instead. not to say shes no good but i think she didnt slp well the night before. So, ya.. No complains though.
Feel like rtm, but may not be able to get slot.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
dreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreamvally is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone feel that Vicky from LTD look like this youtube DJ?
Old 16-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
On a side note, it really pays to Google before you take the plunge... actually shortlisted Hanis (ltd) and Envy (sh69) this morning and did a bit of homework-managed to find clearer pics and bui gum... now left moon nia at least look OK in her pic...

One of the 2 u mentioned actually has pics if you Google (dunno if anyone pointed out prior)... looks not to bad
Ohhhh can actually find one ah..?
Thanks bro!
Old 16-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thnz for the MRs. Will try her out and post a MR after my visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1