The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 29-07-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I'm at kl this weekend... Saw lots of attractive ladies with big boobies and wearing low cut... Saw lots of down blouse too

Some of those Malay and Saudi Arabian ladies are damn attractive too
Old 31-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
hot weather

nice nips for savouring

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 01-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
I've seen the same view of my ex gf all the way down to her belly button.

In fact, there are times I can see all the way to her pelvis from the right angle.
The problem with most of us is, the thrill of seeing women that are not related to us ZG. If its our own, even fully naked, at certain point of time, the little bro will remain in hibernating mode.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Haha, agree.. like seeing my wife everyday walking in and out of the shower and sleeping naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The problem with most of us is, the thrill of seeing women that are not related to us ZG. If its our own, even fully naked, at certain point of time, the little bro will remain in hibernating mode.
Old 02-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Haha, agree.. like seeing my wife everyday walking in and out of the shower and sleeping naked.
You hv such a naughty n sexy wife...many husbands will envy u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-08-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Wont la bro, husband and wife so long alrdy we are used to it, just always ensure dont kena see by our anal neighbour so like to complain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You hv such a naughty n sexy wife...many husbands will envy u
Old 06-08-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping my opp condo neighbor after her workout....

Old 06-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 18
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post

Swimming pool at Jurong… so blissful
She has nice boobs. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 18
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post

Did you get to see some strip shows?
Old 07-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post

Wah you have the best neighbours
Old 08-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Did you get to see some strip shows?
Needless to say......

Old 10-08-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Today quite lucky while waiting for bus at the bus stop, i saw 1 lady walking towards the bus stop. From far i notice something different on her jeans, as she walk closer. I notice her zip was open, and i could see the pink panty. Im like wow miss you didnt check yourself before leaving your house. Then i was thinking should i tell her or i keep quiet scare the lady misunderstood that im a pervert. Nowadays some ladies are a bit sensitive till they can make a police report about a guy who they think he looking at her or wants to do something.
Old 10-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Event was Singapaw Fest (pet event) at south beach (opposite suntec) last week

I had a damn good time. Brought my dog there to see see look look and i wasn't disappointed. So so so many downblouse. Esp when the ladies come pet my pawkid. I groomed him specially for this event. He was super handsome and grand looking. Ladies will not hesitate to pet him. it was practically a free show for 3 hours i was there.

BUT the best was at the hopeforanimal booth. There were 2 ladies there that caught my attention. One was wearing a green dress and she drawing and walking about to chat with the people. the number of times i see her zaogeng when bending down was 10 fingers not enough and she is quite a looker. The other lady is wearing a white t shirt (v neck low cut) and it was obvious she was there as eye candy to make all the guys go to the booth to sign up for something.

I had a great time with my buddy (who bought a dog last year after i told him 'its fun'!). So many chiobus there to pet our dogs and i counted 4 free nipple viewing from ladies who petted my dog. Thank you ladies!

So again, don't skip such events. let your dog socialize, you won't regret it.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post

I had a damn good time. Brought my dog there to see see look look and i wasn't disappointed.

So again, don't skip such events. let your dog socialize, you won't regret it.
Bros, time to get a Dog
Old 10-08-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bros, time to get a Dog
but make sure you buy because you love dogs ah. i love dogs a lot. so the downblouses i see are the rewards for the love i have for them. hahahaha

and not the first time i said it, dun anyhow buy. those lady killer dogs are corgi, golden etc. Not your singapore specials and the common poodle etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1