The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #53 : Chicken Pot Cum Drinks

Continuation from last story, we went for our Chicken Pot late lunch after our hot sweaty morning activities. (Which mall you all go find out yourself ba). The plan is after lunch then we come back to bath.

The mall is rather quiet, probably due to covid and also the thunderstorm. Joey is in her black tube (bra less as the tube is rather tight le), with a jacket over it, a pair of old denim shorts from BKK with loose opening and tiny black thongs.

Surprisingly there is a small queue outside chicken pot due to the cold weather. We joined the queue and wait for our turn.

While waiting for our turn, we saw my ex retired boss (chinese in his 60s), with his grandson, queuing slightly behind us.

"Isn't that C?" Joey asked as she recognised him, since she always joined me for the company events previously.

"Ya, he shiok lo. Retired liao and now can relax with grandson." I replied and I waved at him.

"Hello, nice to see u guys around. You all stayed around here too?" C came over to talk to us. "Long queue sia today"

"Ya, we just shifted into this area recently. Why not you join us lo with your grandson. Almost our turn anyway" Joey offered.

C went back to get his grandson and joined us at the table as we got our table, a corner bench table for 4. Me and C on 1 side while Joey and C's grandson on the other.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

The first half of the lunch was normal, we were chatting about old times while C grandson ate quietly while watching his ipad (kids nowadays).

Halfway through the lunch, Joey is getting hot as I saw her unzipping her jacket. C who was sitting diagonally opposite Joey obviously saw her glistening cleavage and said "Hot right. This kind of weather eat this the best. Eat liao will sweat out."

Joey nodded gently and continued with her food. I can tell that Joey is being careful so that her jacket will not expose too much of her cleavage and her nipples through her tight tube as she is not wearing bra.

Then suddenly C's grandson ipad slipped from the stand and onto the table. Instinctively Joey stretched out to catch it, but at the same time hit the grandson's bowl. As a result, spilling the food and soup onto the table, and spoon onto the floor.

"See la. How you eat. Tell you don't watch ipad when u eat" C chided his grandson as he reached under to retrieve the spoon. After a long while, trying to reach for the spoon, I also bent over to try help C.

What a view we were seeing. Joey was sitting cross legged (her habit) with her black thongs clearly in view from the loose openings of the short shorts. No wonder C is taking his time. To make things worse, the spoon is right at the corner below Joey and C was squatting under the table reaching out for it, with his face right smack in front of Joey pussy. I am sure he can see glimpse of her pussy and even smell her sweaty and wet pussy which has just been fucked and cummed into.

Finally C emerged from under the table with his face all red. Joey is almost done cleaning up the mess on the table, with the help of the staff. By then, her jacket is already wide opened, cleavage in clear view with nipples clearing showing thru the thin black tube.

"Sorry for the mess. Thanks for cleaning up Joey." C apologised as we continued with the chatting and lunch. Nothing much happening.

"It's a pity here don't serve alcohol, if not we can enjoy better." I commented.

"Ya, I have a bottle of XO in my car. Sometimes bring to restaurant to drink. Still got 3/4 left. If you don't mind we can go your new place for second round." C offered.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Joey and me agreed as we headed over to our new place.

Once at the new place, we proceed with the usual of show flat walk around before settling at the sofa for our XO. By then, C's grandson is tired and fell asleep, so we let him nap on our bed.

Joey and C is seated on each corner of the small 2 seater while I sat on the floor in between them. "Looks like you are doing fine. Got pretty house and wife. That's good." C commented.

"No la, house so so only leh boss. Thanks to your guidance also ma. You more lucky. Can retire early and relax life now. Thanks for the XO also. Quite nice." I replied.

"Then wife leh? Haha." Joey interrupted as she adjusted her legs up onto the sofa and sat crossed legged. She must be getting high. As she was adjusting her position, once again, the tiny black thongs is visible from the loose openings of the shorts.

C eyes lit up as he replied, "Wife confirm good la. Pretty also la. Happy wife happy life ma. Cheers."

Soon we are almost finishing the bottle with C enjoying his views. By then Joey already dozed off on the sofa, with her head leaning against the arm rest, legs curled back towards C, showing the curvature of her round butt and butt cheeks.

C's grandson woke up and walked over as we finished up the last glass. He was standing in front of the sofa where Joey's butt was and tapping C with his sleepy eyes and spoke softly, "Yeye. I am hungry le. Can we go back?"

C bent forward, turned his ears closer towards his grandson's mouth and said, "Sorry boy, yeye cannot hear clearly. What did u say?" Unknowingly by doing so, C also ended up very close to Joey's butt with his nose almost at the opening.

It's pretty obvious that C is also awkward and turned on by it, as I can see a small bulge appearing in his shorts. At this distance and opening, he can definitely see glimpse of Joey's wet pussy and thongs and maybe even the ass hole. He can also smell the musky, sweaty pussy smell after our morning session of packing and fucking at home and also sweating at chicken pot.

What it seems like a short question from the grandson feels like an eternity. "Oh ah... Okok. Ah. Let's go back." C replied as he slowly stood up reluctantly.

"Joey is so tired ah. Haha. It's ok, let her sleep. We make our way first. Thank you for having us." C stood up and left.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

I went back to the living and started clearing up. Joey is still well asleep with her position unchanged. What a sexy sight and I felt horny again after the drinking. I sat down next to her and adjusted my position and angle to be as where C was. Indeed I can see her butt and pussy clearly. I took a deep long sniff. Wow the smell is very obvious too. I continue to enjoy the smell and sight as my cock gets harder.

Then I slowly slid one hand in and caress her sexy round butt, also sliding my fingers along her barely covered pussy while stroking my cock with the other.

"Hmm.. Ahhh.." Joey let up a soft moan as she stirred from her sleep.

I slowly removed her shorts, leaving her in just the thongs and then slowly parted her legs. There she is, semi naked at the bottom, on the sofa with her legs wide apart.

As carefully as I could, I slowly ran my tongue along her wet pussy, savouring the salty pussy taste, tongue fucking her at times.

"Ahhh.. Hmm ahhh dirty ahh. Leh. .. Ahh" Joey moaned as she is enjoying with her eyes closed. "Nice.. Hmm..... Hmm.."

Seeing her getting wet enough, I inserted 2 fingers in one swift action as I continued licking her. That got her startled as she sat up.

"Ahh.. No... Ahhh. Its you ah. Scared me." Joey said in relief. "Where is C? Ahh...... Ok... Havent.. Ahh. Bathe leh.. Dirty.. Ahh"

I ignored her question and continue finger fucking and licking her pussy. "Your hubby is drunk and sleeping in the room ahhh. What a hot wife you are. Sexy big butt. Your chee bye taste so nice. So salty. Smells musky. Can smell the pee, sweat, pussy juice and cum smell." I began to role play.

"Noo not here C. Ahh. I haven't bathe.. Ahh.. Not there. This morning sweating. Ahh. No.. Ahhh.. Wet le.. Ahh." Joey joined in the role play as she is already turned on by then.

"You want it too right. Ahh. Wear so shorts and so small piece of thongs, teasing me since at chicken pot already. U horny little girl. What a naughty and dirty chee bye u have.又臭又骚." I stood up and placed my unwashed cock next to her mouth. "Come and let me enjoy too. You deserved this dirty cock too. Come enjoy the taste."

She bent forward and sucked my dirty cock in one go. It feels so wet and warm in her mouth. "Hmm ah.. Smelly. 好臭。好咸。ahhh. Ahhhh." she commented.

"You deserved the taste. Come let me give up more." I took my cock out, turned her over in doggy position on the sofa and fuck her hard. "So wet but still tight. Ahh. Ahh fucking wet u horny girl. You like it right. Getting rammed by my old cock. What a nice wet ass hole u have too. Its nicely lubricated by your juices le. You like it here?" I slowly push one finger into her wet ass hole as I continue to doggy her.

"Noo. Ahh. Not... Ahh. 屁股 dirty. Ahh not the ass.. Ahh. So wet.. Ahhh ahh. Le... So... Easy.. Ahh go in.. Ahh fucking..ahh my ass.. Ahh." Joey moaned out loud as I trying to make up what she is trying to say.

I continue finger fucked her ass while doggy her hard. All we can hear are our moans and piaking sounds. I fasten my pumping and fingering as we reaching climax. I took my cock out and cummed onto her ass, just outside her ass hole as she orgasmed together. She slumbered down with her head resting on the sofa seat with her ass still high up, while I stood there recovering and watch the cum slowly slid down onto her puckering ass hole and fucked pussy. What a sight.

We rested for a few more minutes before bathing together for the day. What a tiring day.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

End of updates. Now back to stay safe at home.
Old 06-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
iskandarsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro. Stroking hard as I imagined the view C had!
Old 07-10-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
vavaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed reading all your encounters TS
Old 07-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43481 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So steam to read Joey was again notti n careless after drinking so much alcohol, flashing parts of her pussy n panties to Mr C , her husband's retired boss unknowingly while he visited their house after dinner...

Role-plays n fantasies which TS n his sexy wife Joey likes to engage in, r always good n healthy for a married couple like them as they help to spice up their sex life n enjoyment ....it is thinking about something sexual they want it to happen when they r having sex tgt but yet not really happening...like only having a dream

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-10-2021 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
coached deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So steam to read Joey was again notti n careless after drinking so much alcohol, flashing parts of her pussy n panties to Mr C , her husband's retired boss unknowingly while he visited their house after dinner...
Always exciting to see girls flashing
Old 09-10-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Thank you.
Old 09-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
USB2ega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro TS
Old 11-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Ya. Thanks. No much activities nowadays.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Has been a while since last logged in.
Any new ideas for fantasy?
Old 28-11-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

No sound le.
Old 28-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Tenzin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread TS, enjoy reading your fun times with Joey
Advert Space Available