The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 11:49 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
I lost her liao, she still in baeberry?

will Pm u later

Next week, no heineken buy green lable! ON bo
ah one still in new shalala. She is ampai there, got contract one. So can not leave. Pity her.
Old 28-08-2008, 12:02 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
will let u know lah! i got ur no mah! weeday! and need bro holly to intro barberry ger to me.. muahahaha
I will be there next weekend la, Friday and sat night.

I can ask my barberry to intro gal to you. No prob but gold label on you. Kam SIa. Keke
Old 28-08-2008, 12:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Eh.. u bring Bro holy.. u confirmed eat PAK GOR .. hiak hiak hiak
cb la you. Don't scare people. Puying in Danok more than 3k lo. Can eat pak gor meh? Tiu. I can only Tiu 1 gal a day la. Plenty of gal for you to tiu. Keke
Old 28-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
cb la you. Don't scare people. Puying in Danok more than 3k lo. Can eat pak gor meh? Tiu. I can only Tiu 1 gal a day la. Plenty of gal for you to tiu. Keke
Cannot say like this le.

3k gals in Danok but all waiting for u..if see you with Bankor.. he masi tio eat pak gor also cos gal body with him, heart with you ma..

BTW, see my PM hor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot say like this le.

3k gals in Danok but all waiting for u..if see you with Bankor.. he masi tio eat pak gor also cos gal body with him, heart with you ma..

BTW, see my PM hor
Even fcuk that time also scream out his name, this one even worst. Fcuk half way didi become sleeping mode.
Old 28-08-2008, 01:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Even fcuk that time also scream out his name, this one even worst. Fcuk half way didi become sleeping mode.
Dear Grand sifus, please give me some life road to walk le... the gal will scream grand sifu the_saint name la instead of my name la because he tiu almost every single puyings in danok liao since pass 10 years.... keke
Old 28-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I can ask my barberry to intro gal to you. No prob but gold label on you. Kam SIa. Keke
I try to make it, but pearl and west kor kor want weekday leh, anyway i don't like Gold label, I hv 12 bottle of green at hatyai polis's house... muahahaha he sell me RM100/ bottle then buy 10 free 2, muahahahaha
ah one contract is 1 year, I think should be end liao, and sometime saw her with some young guy hand in hand in hatyai for overnite ( her old Gig).
Accoding to her she borrow money THB35000 to enlarge her breast.
I give her THB20000 for her hse downpayment at sadeo, it about last year and she need to pay installment for her hse every month about THB9000.
I stop calling and looking for her is lasy year Oct.

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 28-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

wah blaja gold label got barberry girl inro, if blaja blue label can have wat ah?

Quote:
Puying in Danok more than 3k, 1.5K all reserve you liao, the bal. all reserved Shifu Playman kekeke

Quote:
haha so to play safe, before sianing any Danok girls must ask her, if got children in future, wat she gonna name after, if she replies HOLY! wah must siam far far liao
Old 28-08-2008, 01:48 PM
SamSter

FYI.... No more hotel room available in Danok this coming weekend. To those who are going this weekend and havent book the room. Please replan... keke... maybe we should invest to build a big hotel there... keke...
Old 28-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Cannot say like this le.

BTW, see my PM hor
Quote:
Never mind, after the condom broke, the baby face same as me Ok liao!!! muahahahaha

Old 28-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
FYI.... No more hotel room available in Danok this coming weekend. To those who are going this weekend and havent book the room. Please replan... keke... maybe we should invest to build a big hotel there... keke...
so call HOTEL HOLLY

Old 28-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Tiu, really le, worm pushed the gal to hug me. my heart not hard enough to reject her la. Called the gal few time. She Can speak Thai only, tiu, very hard to communicate, my broken thai. But kind of fun la. Her voice very 'teh', hear also stim. Keke
KNN, from what bro worm said, we all know la.. how does this magnet works.. the girls r all automatically stick to the Prince...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
me too.......really can't wait to cheong with the gang, but the long lengthy FR we oledi know that they are very popular in Danok. if cheong together with them sure eat pak ko...........maybe i am heng enuff will get some left over from them la..........
IMO, better get some WL rather than standing behind prince holy, cos all of his left overs will stick to us, but just asking for his contact la.. or waiting his puying left then take turn entertain him lo.. So the best way.. n time saver solution is to take WL... keke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm1977 View Post
Oi brother holy....

Eh...the girl from new shalala actually ask me to introduce her to you la. She damn happy when i ask her to grab you. Of course la...u too many choice liao mah in new shalala, model and bar berry...so no need ask for puying but puying automatic like magnet get close to you....hahaha....

Thank you for all king saint, holy, asid, kammou and TMC for bring me to see the beautiful scenery in Land of Heaven. Those brothers are really party animal. Anytime you say when you want to go, sure they will say let go.

Bro Kammou, nice FR.....!!!
Bro where's ur FR..?
y u left without informing me wo.. i still thinking u'll join during Fortune's trip la.. lots of sui mak mak puying na.. i still tell my gang wana wait for u la..lucky bro AC told me u left liao la.. if no i siao siao waiting there..

Quote:
U r very near in getting ban in the whole danok because u got too many terak in danok.
not near.. but already banned lo.. now prince holy is sneaking into danok.. if any bros wana know how to sneak into danok without notice to others, must PM for his advise..
Old 28-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
so call HOTEL HOLLY - i SUPPORT u

Old 28-08-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
so is that a good news or bad news for us ?? more puying to share or are we having his leftover
bro actually it is a very bad news.. cos we'll only make all those puying more desperate for bro holy.. hehe.. so we r still the same not hving more puying or his left overs liao la.. haiz..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I will "prey" hard as even the puying(s) rejected by Prince of Thailand....they will not get drunk but mad at the Prince and the Prince in other hand cannot entertain so many girls....so they all left in furious mood....you touch them you die....kind of scenerio.......me uncle old and not handsome...only a little $$$...no chance at all.....so at one time I was considering the fruit stall aunties or the one selling chicken wings at the road side.....chiam leh!
bro, ur the grand sifu la.. no wonder no more cheonging in danok la.. now focus only BKK.. better plan for something first if not bro holy come along, i scare no puying la.. all will q-up for him.. sienz la..

Quote:
Ooi. How come all of you attacking me le? Cham le. Seah cai ni

Please la bro, too many puyings for us to handle in danok la. If we tiu a Puying a day, 5 years also can not finished lo, not to mention new stock. Keke.

No worry la. For sure they are enough Puying to us la so long you mai hiam. Keke. Like me, I never hiam one, as long as they are gal and got lobang I can already, that's why seldom eat pak gor. Keke

Btw, you guys no need sleep one ah. I slept at 1am last night. Check the thread early morning today, so many post. Can see that you guys are born to be party animal lo. Keke
bro we r discussing bout the facts.. so meant no harm..
hehe... bro dont rampas my puying during BKK trip ah..
Old 28-08-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh.. u bring Bro holy.. u confirmed eat PAK GOR .. hiak hiak hiak
ai yah.. i also tried liao la, not believing but now it's the real fact.. .. pls forgive me bro holy.. dont let me eat pak gor again..hehe...

Quote:
wah salute you sifu. Ah one very Chun one lo. You did her 3 night somemore. Power.

Wah you so greedy one. So many gal already still want my gal to intro gal to you. Tam sim
bro, u also same ma lots of puying too..
but as the men's theory, a male will never satisfied with 1 hole.. always looking some different hole.. but the diameter will remains the same.. hehe..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1