The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
When I visited her last week, I saw a girl crossing the street wearing quite short and tight, figure not bad... after which entered the spa. Too bad I quite far so cannot see the face. Not sure if it is the tarma suggestion.
She told me there's about 4 or 5 (can't remember the number) MLs there so could be anyone. Maybe the next time I will ask if I can take a look haha.
Old 18-01-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just a PSA on space card.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...r_17012022_cna
Old 18-01-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, me too ley bro. I visited her quite often but at first, I didn't too much of of her impending rtc-ing. But the effects of her departure was more pronounced than I thought it would be. No other "vanilla ML"  had that impact. Lol.

I guess JD and I share the enjoyment of SS's brand of loving - Gentle, tender, intense. I mean PSE is great too, but oftentimes I really enjoy romantic intimacy.

Some sessions, SS and I don't even need to talk very much. Within the comfortable silence and closeness of our naked bodies,  an instinctive rhythm starts to move our hands and lips to a slow sexy beat. A slow intense fire that builds and burns.

Miss her for that. Fortunately this brand of tender, intense loving I still get with a few current MLs like Angel, Mixue, Lulu and a few more. So all good. Haha.
Wah. I didn’t know you became a Songsong fan. Haha.
I didn’t visit her in her recent stint due to difficulty moving around in this period. Only got connected on WC but that’s about it. Unfortunate that I will never have the chance to again haha.

But yes. That slow sensual grabbing and massaging of your dick the entire time while caressing and chatting is memorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
There will be an old favourite returning after LNY..

Stay tuned..
Wah. Pls dont tease us. Any clues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Small Small bro, jie mei of An Xin and Xiao Wan Zhi, if you know who I am referring to.
Been a fan of XWZ + XX since they came and stayed together, and their subsequent visits. Their wechat is populated with pictures. Though only XX probably posts abit more.

Too bad Rui2 was in the same season.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xuanxuan-massage/

first time try.

looks: 8/10 (very close to pics)
body 8/10 (nice big natural boobs on that petite frame)
sensual 8/10
gfe 9/10
rtm: yes

those tits, those tits!!! suck and suck sibei shiok (she put on my face) followed by a breastfuck. finished it off in the toilet on her tits.

Last edited by Mvpscott; 19-01-2022 at 12:05 AM.
Old 18-01-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey all, any recommendations for a foot fetish/footjob focused ML?
Had a few experiences before but they were all inexperienced as its probably a rare/off-menu request. Looking for a ML that is experienced in this.

Preferably young and has good hygiene too.

Many thanks in advance to any replies/PMs!
But not hopeful as its probably a niche in the market.
Old 18-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
She told me there's about 4 or 5 (can't remember the number) MLs there so could be anyone. Maybe the next time I will ask if I can take a look haha.
4-5? I thought at most total 3 of them.

Maybe I can ask her also.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-01-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Wow that's quite a lot of working girls in one place. Does that okt still think talking loudly is sexy music for customers? Lol. Hope the MLs there have told him to stfu !!!

Anyway, never visited her before, maybe I should give her a try since her sensual seems to be quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Wah. I didn’t know you became a Songsong fan. Haha.
I also did not know till she left, then realised I missed her. Anyway, still many MLs here to make me happy. Moving on...

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 18-01-2022 at 08:46 AM.
Old 18-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Anyway, never visited her before, maybe I should give her a try since her sensual seems to be quite good.

Futile is resistance man. Not sure why you are hesitant - her 'size' or services she doesn't provide?
Old 18-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;21052753]Wow that's quite a lot of working girls in one place. Does that okt still think talking loudly is sexy music for customers? Lol. Hope the MLs there have told him to stfu !!!

Especially if you’re in the first room next to the living area. Sibei jialat…
During my session can hear him chatting / making phone call all that annoying as heck. Told MLX say she spoiling the experience 🙄
Old 18-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, return my humble 4 points to you. Niko ain't bad la to be fair. Just not great imho lol
Thank you Bro JohnDick. I shall resist her for now
Old 18-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
justwantto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI bros,

anyone got good recommendation for Nuru massage or jap b2b massage?
Old 18-01-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Thank you Bro JohnDick. I shall resist her for now
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/fan-fan-massage/

Please allow me to share a strange encounter for me recently. This ML phone number no reply but I found her ID activated on my wechat. Contacted her wechat, and was directed to a spa. $60 entry fee for one hour, they will take your IC and key in the details into their desktop at the counter, also ask for your telephone number to be keyed in. No TraceTogether scanning. The girl who served me was very small and looks nothing like the photo, but ok looking enough. The massage with oil was good. HJ at $50 extra was ok but she is super vanilla. No touching at all allowed, not even outside her clothes. Bad thing is the door to the room has a glass see through window built into it, i.e. 100% no privacy. so the hand job was done 'carefully'. Overall, the spa is clean and massage is ok, but the window puts me off and for sure, no 'full & good' extras can be done. Thank you for reading.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-mass...angel-massage/

tried Angel a few days ago.
i personally find her quite slim leh. not sure why some feel that she looks like a mini hippo.

looks wise i feel she is pretty, quite close to pic
body, to me slim, nice b to c size boobs. nice to handle and suckle on
massage wasnt her strong point, more sensual type
sensual quite good
roaming signal was good.
we ended with 69 HJ.
take note that there is no parking spaces near her place.

rtm : will be in my list

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 18-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Futile is resistance man. Not sure why you are hesitant - her 'size' or services she doesn't provide?
Well, during her first stint here, she was overshadowed by perhaps the best days of great JS girls. Quality was high then, so she was quite low on my to-do list. Then unfortunately I saw her running photos. That didn't flatter her and didn't help matters for me.

Fast forward to present day. Quality not great, except for a few, so now she is back on my to-do list. Because good quality service trumps boring, SN MLs any day for me.
Old 18-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-mass...angel-massage/

tried Angel a few days ago.
i personally find her quite slim leh. not sure why some feel that she looks like a mini hippo.
Yes she is slim and very sexily proportioned. Don't know why that comment also. Anyway, only one person say so take it with a truckload of salt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1