The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2104 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Got response from LL also no use, she can agree on the time but last min text u to cancel appointment.
Old 12-01-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Got response from LL also no use, she can agree on the time but last min text u to cancel appointment.
I try to text her for months never get a single reply hahaha..
Old 12-01-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can l ask how do your reject girls if is a landmine? Like what do your say to them?
Old 12-01-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weibhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been trying several nuru's ML but cmi everytime..

Really need recommendation for ML who has passionate Nuru experience..

PM me pls!
Old 12-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mooo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried messaging Arissa and 7p last few weeks, no replies. Any bros can recommend any other ML with good massage similar to them? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Ps.
Tu Tu where got hard to book sia, easily book only..
Rolling my eyes at those hypers.
Yeah I just wanted to say that too. She was probably difficult to book in the beginning.

Cat on the other hand is much much more difficult to book, and I am keen find out why.

Btw asking all bros, who is you fav GE ML right now? So far I only managed to visit TT and I see there are quite a few okay looking ones.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weibhai View Post
I've been trying several nuru's ML but cmi everytime..

Really need recommendation for ML who has passionate Nuru experience..

PM me pls!
I think there are many FRs on Nuru every now and then, and bro you can just do some search and look for the answer.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/
I think a lot of bros said Xue Er nuru is legendary status. but personally i never try, and i also dun think i have good enough record in the MLs database that they are willing to run a risk to accept me. So to avoid disappointment, i never date her.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/
I like Xiao Mi very much and I think I am the first one to write FRs for her in this forum about her nuru. In short, she is very young, quite pretty, small size, and nuru is comfortable and don't cut corners, with reasonable price at $150. You can refer to my previous FRs if you are interested.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-co-co/
Finally i also tried co co nuru about a year ago.... also not bad, got water bed some more. But she is not as young as Xiao Mi. And seems like she does not have this in her advertisment. so maybe you can text and ask.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 12-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weibhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you so much bro!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
I think there are many FRs on Nuru every now and then, and bro you can just do some search and look for the answer.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/
I think a lot of bros said Xue Er nuru is legendary status. but personally i never try, and i also dun think i have good enough record in the MLs database that they are willing to run a risk to accept me. So to avoid disappointment, i never date her.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/
I like Xiao Mi very much and I think I am the first one to write FRs for her in this forum about her nuru. In short, she is very young, quite pretty, small size, and nuru is comfortable and don't cut corners, with reasonable price at $150. You can refer to my previous FRs if you are interested.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-co-co/
Finally i also tried co co nuru about a year ago.... also not bad, got water bed some more. But she is not as young as Xiao Mi. And seems like she does not have this in her advertisment. so maybe you can text and ask.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 12-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
If so, how's the experience?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
Try before, it usually lead to coitus if that is your main objective.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
matthardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-anna/

is it just me or some bro also experience in out within 30min :’(
was on time for appt though.. but anyway overall massage was decent and the sensual coupled with hi/bbbj was ok.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Monster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMonster999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
On the contrary, I won’t go to her for next few months
Told you this Xuan Xuan is not worth the time or money right!
How was your experience?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthardy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-anna/

is it just me or some bro also experience in out within 30min :’(
was on time for appt though.. but anyway overall massage was decent and the sensual coupled with hi/bbbj was ok.
Wah half and hour?i thinking of booking her.Any bros try her before?
Old 12-01-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Ha ha bro, I find your question quite amusing, so I would like to pen down my two cents worth...

1. If you bother to ask this question, that means you must have a favorite ML that has hinted to you that you can do so on her (if the price is right). With that, I congratulate you, in which seems like you strike jackpot and an ML really like you (I don't think ML will easily offer it to anyone, if they dun feel comfortable).

2. Price must be right, and it means it will not be cheap (even if you are Andy Lau). I think should be at least $500 to $1k? You must prepare for it.

3. This forum is about massage... and... I dun think you can stay whole night with a lady and "just massage"? It will be quite bizarre if there is no love making at all... so for a pure ML who purely invite you to massage and sleep.... it will be odd... and if she says this is only "you" to have this privilege, then it is even more odd...

4. And, mostly you are single.... as a married man like me can only dream of it from happening, in which your other half monitor you every night and sure no chance of happening

5. Finally, i considered all the above a few years ago before i got married, and i really had $800 to spare that time, and i really believed my charm was so good that someone really like me, so I did it. Of course first thing to do is sex, and i thought can last for 4 hours... but of course it only lasted 15 mins as usual. Then my favourite ML needs to wash towels (they only have time to do so at night right?) and slept. Then the whole night i am accompanied with washing machine sound, dryer sound, her housemate eating noodle sound, vacuum cleaner sound, and worst thing some snores from the ML I adore.... ha ha, that's why i only tried once and never did it again (the ML I like already very nice to me, in which she still put on make up while sleeping, so I will not have further shock)

Conclusion - the thought of doing this is fascinating, cool, passionate, but usually the reality is cruel... maybe you "bao" your favorite ML for 4 hours during afternoon or early evening will be more shiok.... go and sleep on your own bed still the best. good luck bro.
Old 12-01-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HulkhulkL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi testing, just check, i can post anot, will contribute FR next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1