The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-08-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner77 View Post
goodluck bro, care to share which apps you used?
Hi bro. Personally tried apps like tango, badoo and wechat.. personally i think tango is the best thus far.. badoo okok cause gt local too.. hope this help.. but im nt sure how to continue with this maid though nt a looker, no visible appealing body.. but the thought of getting to meet her and try my luck in frenching (well first base first i guess?) is really tempting.. i guess anything forbidden is always tempting?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoe82 View Post
Hi bro. Personally tried apps like tango, badoo and wechat.. personally i think tango is the best thus far.. badoo okok cause gt local too.. hope this help.. but im nt sure how to continue with this maid though nt a looker, no visible appealing body.. but the thought of getting to meet her and try my luck in frenching (well first base first i guess?) is really tempting.. i guess anything forbidden is always tempting?
I only have wechat to try to score with maids. Just downloaded it yst and trying my luck.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
pinay maid trying to trap?

sanig
maybe you must mingle more with pinays to understand them better !!!

been there, have tried that ...
Bro the info I was given was by pinay but not maid was one I worked with in office.....yea maybe need to meet more maids..
Old 07-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal View Post
Any seniors, tried other than pinay and indo maids...
Not a senior but Yes.

2 Myanmar in SG
3 Malaysians in SG

Hhhmmm ... will overseas counts? If yes .. quite a number of maids, nannies & room attendants. The best by far in fuckability and hotness. It has to be the Latinas! Ohh mama! .. wait I’m just remembering those times now eerrepesajha ajdafdasdla adaiehjajef aikaseie;a;ahddefaewafeafwei a;waa;a;a;;;a;ieeerhgignabdxz.loeigt ahdig;aeahe.

Oops sorry bros, my other head took over.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 07-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wassup.. pics of my morning bonk session..

This is one of me squeezing her butt cheek..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8dyz0goz.jpg

This is one of her back view with her hair flowing and her bra strap flowing off..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psphxsy9qn.jpg

Lemme know if this is appreciated i have 3 more lovely pics.. plus a few other maids
Old 07-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Meet a maid and wentwating dinner and with a few jokes lossen up abit than we go watch obssessed,middle of the show I put my hand round her ahoulder saying is cold than when the sex scenes came on,i roam her breast and arms abit.kiss her on the cheek.when going home wanted to send her to her house but she dun want..sian..
Old 07-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Thanks to bro DevilTan4480 for cookies aka Sugar contacts.

I will rate her 7 out of 10 for her looks. Boobs should be around B+ to C.
A little babyfat and with a wet pussy.

Not a time watcher. 1st shot with her BBBJ and 2nd shot came in cowgirl with lots of fenching. Cannot tahan long

Damage might be very steep for a maid but I really enjoy myself. Steam.
Just RTF with Cookies few days back. This time done it in hotel. She really takes her time to lick my balls and gave me a super wet BBBJ. Did 2 shots n fully enjoyed the 2 hrs. Excellent Gfe .
Old 08-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So any youngsters manage to up a few maids?
Or all middle age guys hunting for those 30/40+ also.

When you tell the maid you're younger than them, they're like automatically lose interest already lol.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Wassup.. pics of my morning bonk session..

This is one of me squeezing her butt cheek..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8dyz0goz.jpg

This is one of her back view with her hair flowing and her bra strap flowing off..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psphxsy9qn.jpg

Lemme know if this is appreciated i have 3 more lovely pics.. plus a few other maids
Hi, u only took 2photos? Y dun take more?
Old 08-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamalaymat View Post
Wassup.. pics of my morning bonk session.. This is one of me squeezing her butt cheek.. http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8dyz0goz.jpg This is one of her back view with her hair flowing and her bra strap flowing off.. http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psphxsy9qn.jpg Lemme know if this is appreciated i have 3 more lovely pics.. plus a few other maids
Post more photos bro
Old 08-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

http://thesbf.shop/picture...&pictureid=115

I fail to bonk her but ask her send me her pj shot.she should knke what I want since I play with her breast for the whole time since middle of show

Last edited by sammygirlgirl; 08-08-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: add link
Old 08-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all bro,

Any contact for maid that are free in the afternoon of weekdays? Indonesian or myanmar. not pinoy. it is hard to find. i have a few for weekend in exchange if you have contact.

thanks
TYG
Old 08-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Hi to all bros,

This tread is damn good. Really respect some of you all here.

Anyway, I'm a super young gun. 24 yo but also "hunting" with all the pros and big bros here.

What some say is true, use app, i always use tango. As for now score count for me is 1 Filipina (meeting here again Sunday ), 1 Myanmar, 1 Viet. Respect is the key, really. Hopefully can meet more bros and share contact as well. Will post pictures after Sunday.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Post more photos bro
Morning..

Me fucking her doggie.. her butt is lovely..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...psqfo6fqk1.jpg

This is her telling me to stop cos she is cumming.. haha..

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9zxcmml3.jpg

Happy weekend bros!!
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 11
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
So any youngsters manage to up a few maids?
Or all middle age guys hunting for those 30/40+ also.

When you tell the maid you're younger than them, they're like automatically lose interest already lol.
24 and proud to be a hunter. Successful with 1 pinoy, 1 Myanmar and 1 viet. Will post photos on sunday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1