The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
andystyles322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hello hello, this is FR for ML in SPA that I know for some time and want to share to all cheongsters here.

Name: Qiqi, 25 yo SYT
Looks: 9/10, WYSIWYG can refer to the pics above, have those foxy mesmerizing kind
Body: 8/10, Boobs around B probably, not for big boobs lover, but have great body. She is doing yoga everyday, resulting in nice body with perky butt
Massage: 9/10. This is where she shines. Good amount of strength at first, followed up using essential oil, going to the sensual. I can say that the massage is better than many in the SLG.
Sensual: 8/10. Auto SN during sensual with autoroam, slowly arousing with her smooth hands. HJ not rushed and she will look at you while performing the action, waiting for your little bro to explode.
GFE: 8/10. Very friendly and can talk everything, and the good thing is that her voice is very soft, feeling like another mistress...
Overall: 8.5/10. Not time watcher, little to no phone usage. In out around 50+ mins.
RTM: Definitely fail save for good relaxing massage + nice sensual

Her wechat is q931026711 if interested.

If this is helpful, please consider to up my points
Old 27-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andystyles322 View Post

If you aren't premium member, bet you'll be zapped to Pluto soon.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If you aren't premium member, bet you'll be zapped to Pluto soon.
Haha, very very high chance indeed
Old 27-12-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
that said, her ass-eating seems pretty vanilla compared to An An's or even Long Nu last time.
Which An An are you talking about? The one in SLG? Sry ah nub question, been awhile since I chiong
Old 27-12-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hello hello, this is FR for ML in SPA that I know for some time and want to share to all cheongsters here.

Name: Qiqi, 25 yo SYT
Looks: 9/10, WYSIWYG can refer to the pics above, have those foxy mesmerizing kind
Body: 8/10, Boobs around B probably, not for big boobs lover, but have great body. She is doing yoga everyday, resulting in nice body with perky butt
Massage: 9/10. This is where she shines. Good amount of strength at first, followed up using essential oil, going to the sensual. I can say that the massage is better than many in the SLG.
Sensual: 8/10. Auto SN during sensual with autoroam, slowly arousing with her smooth hands. HJ not rushed and she will look at you while performing the action, waiting for your little bro to explode.
GFE: 8/10. Very friendly and can talk everything, and the good thing is that her voice is very soft, feeling like another mistress...
Overall: 8.5/10. Not time watcher, little to no phone usage. In out around 50+ mins.
RTM: Definitely fail save for good relaxing massage + nice sensual

Isnt this 丑丑 at Eunos with bad fr ?
Old 27-12-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just curious not sure anyone manage get full service from tutu lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if she offer full perhaps price range will be 170-200 or more haha. as long as price is right, everything is okay. money is king. i no money so dont wish to keep spending $120 for a normal hj everytime just to unlock more roaming..

some prc are pretty reserved too. unless u can offer them big amount, else they will reserve their pussy for their lover/boyfriend only..
Old 27-12-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ccelandys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
wah seh, this is why i don't feel like writing FRs sometimes.

write real FRs and just because I didn't get the double booking/black face treatment 2 bros reported for Xuan Xuan, now my FR is fake. watever...
I was initially hesitant in visiting her due to the reviews here, but I was assured by another ML that she is indeed worth visiting. My experience is that Xuan Xuan gave me the full hour and was pleasant throughout. Definitely not someone who cut corners and have a bad attitude. It's a visit that I enjoyed very much and will rtm.
Old 27-12-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!mrpresident is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Think tutu have many restrictions, end of the day its 120 for HJ, cant even zhut or roam south, not sure if this has changed
tutu don't reply my sms/whatsapp for many weeks... tried calling her but her phone is off.. add her wechat (shared by bros) she also ignore..

is she still bookable?
Old 27-12-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
tutu don't reply my sms/whatsapp for many weeks... tried calling her but her phone is off.. add her wechat (shared by bros) she also ignore..

is she still bookable?
I also have been getting radio silence after visiting her twice previously...
Old 27-12-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 15
kanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

is she still bookable?
Bro, just move on to others la
Old 27-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Isnt this 丑丑 at Eunos with bad fr ?
I am not sure about that tho, but so far for me after trying some of the vanillas, she really is not that bad. Not her WK definitely.. just sharing my thoughts.
Old 27-12-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Prince Devitt +51
Old 27-12-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Name: Qiqi, 25 yo

Hi hi,

Usually FRs for spa girls should be in the HC thread. But never mind la...

Anyway, the one most important detail you left out if you want to promote a ML is her price. Especially for spa girls. What's the base spa entry fee? Must get the $88 base price then she will provide sensual services? How much for her hj? How much more top up to touch her boobs and zhut zhut? How much more top up to roam south? How much more tip will she ask for?

Thanks 😊
PS. She looks older than 25yo ley
Old 27-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

is she still bookable?
Biz probably very good now hence she will only service regulars to lower her risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Hate replies like this. Primary sch English comprehension fall is it? Can't read the question and just answer it? Or you trying to flex like you're on the inside and you can get access to the girl that new bros can't get?
Old 27-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:

is she still bookable?
bookable but not for you
you probably tio blacklisted liao that's why the other bro ask you to move on
it happens sometimes to all of us lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1