The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Lol, I still noob compare to senior bros like you all.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is it with pinay with condom? Now got one maid meeting next week told me she don't like condom and told me to pull out when I cum.

Not save leh
Old 05-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
What is it with pinay with condom? Now got one maid meeting next week told me she don't like condom and told me to pull out when I cum.

Not save leh
I wrote a long winded explanation few pages ago

btw about pinay antics, years ago I let a pinay stay over for a night

'accidentally' she left behind a pair of slippers

since another one visiting next week, I put it aside

the next week another one comes over and sees the slippers and ask innocently who it belong to ..I said my sister's and she seemed to believe it... or so i thought ...

two hour later she starts to throw tantrum telling me I am lying ... and goes on 'the slipper is smaller size, looks like a filipina left it ... which other bitch are you fucking ... ' and me sitting in a bar in LP with. black label felt like killing myself ...

another one, again accidentally of course, left one earring in my back pack .. as i was travelling next week I saw it and just threw it away.

then a week later the one who left it asked me innocently if I saw a earring and i said I Dunno, then she suggested I look in my bag .. maybe it fell there accidentally

rather than tell her to cut the crap I said 'oh shit, my friend borrowed it for his travel ... '

absolute silence then 'it was gold you know ... '

wanna tell her I know her games?

I sympathized with her and said unless she purposely put in my bag, I am very sure it isn't there

poor girl

don't think these girls are dumb

as i saw long time ago, a bitter gf call forwarded her bf's phone to another stranger when he wasn't looking .. till the guy nearly lost his job when the boss called and the call went to a Nepali police man!!!
Old 05-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Not save leh
The priest at home tells them it is evil to use condom so they don't want to...also try and trap you if she becomes pregnant ,,,,just my humble view
Old 05-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Not save leh
Yes it is NOT safe bro. From VD to preggie!

Some of the excuses and it's success rates ...

a) Tell them your religion/culture insist on using condoms. [50-60% works]

b) Oh, out of respect for you, what happens when you get pregnant? [50% works because they'll say.. it's ok I'll have baby or we can marry lor]

c) This one only works if your little general is well endowed. This is your Joker card. Use it wisely & cautiously and its a chance. Say, if you don't want THIS (Show the General in her face!) then I'm sorry. [50/50% but 70-80% works on those really horny ones and loves big generals]

d) the one that works at 90% - 100% chance (I tried it and my friends too and this was the general consensus) .... don't know if its good idea to spills the beans on this one.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 05-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:

Not save leh
Tell her you like to try many different brand and types of condom.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Tell her you like to try many different brand and types of condom.
No..you shall tell her.." yesterday I just fucked another pinay, so now I must use condom if not it is dirty to you "....
Old 05-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
The priest at home tells them it is evil to use condom so they don't want to...also try and trap you if she becomes pregnant ,,,,just my humble view
I have a version from a china girl last time, She told me that, have sex is one thing, got to see with condom or let the guy shoot inside, there is different. Shoot inside mean she is your woman, n u will not go for other woman n also she has the right to take $ from u, like a wife
But if got condomn, juz treat as ONS
Uncle getting old, dunnoe there is such a rule in sex game
Old 05-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
free4all deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by free4all; 07-08-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe tried my luck with certain apps.. currently chatting with an indon milf.. wish me luck bros.. best part or should i say worst is she lives just a block away..
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
pinay maid trying to trap?

I know few maid got pregnant but never ask anything because they know by SG law very impossible to marry Singaporean!! they go back and find a filipino to marry them

same for single mother .. who forgive guys who get them pregnant

don't compare Maid with FL/ bar girls trying to trap, please lah, respect please

sorry if that offend anybody

sanig
maybe you must mingle more with pinays to understand them better !!!

beefucker you reply to a pinay will 90% get the answer .. 'you think I am a dog? sorry, find someone else to fuck'

been there, have tried that ...
Old 05-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Striploin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No fate to know pretty maids.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smoothcriminal is Cool - loads of Potential

I've some contacts and wechat ids to exchange... Up my points
Old 06-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to bonk a very nice naive pinay syt single mom maid after 7 months of chatting. Why I was very with her for so long, I also dunno. I think she was a nice person and have some good curves. we had good chatting on general things . But the bonk come with a price which I will not mention. Initially, she wants a big tight hug because feeling stress at work. the first hug came nicely, with me tried to french kiss her but she resist. then she said she can't do kissing because she afraid of things becoming very complicated. then as months into friendly chatting, she became more stress and ask for my help to borrow some money to settle her debt back home. I told ok. but it will come with a price - her body. she resisted on the idea for a while but I manage to be rationale with as she had thought of running away and live a life of a prostitute to earn money. I didn't like the idea as she is a very nice girl, still young can still remarry with a nice guy and she has 3 small kids to feed. she finally agree. I told her for the sum of money she is borrowing, she will have to serve me until she decide to go home. she has many months more to serve with her current employer. because of she afraid of complication on this of relationship, i told her to treat me like I am her boss and she as a 'helper', has to please me whenever i want sex. this way, we cannot fell in love because money is involved. finally she agree to it.

It's hard for her to get off day. Most of the time I met her in my car for french kissing. initially, she asked what kind of kiss is that. I was shocked. she was married before but doesn't know what sort of kissing is that. I told her, it's french kissing. she was surprised to it but she like it alot. I told her not to worry, more surprise can be done we are finally in a hotel room. so 2 days ago, finally got her as she was off for 1 whole day... as I have PE, I service her for almost 1 whole hour... she likes her boobs to be suck because I tried before. It was a wonderful sight as she enjoy it. I gave a light bite to leave my mark underneath her boobs. haha! she resisted but it was all done by then. licked her clean shaven armpit and ears to find her sweet spot. after which, for the first time, i tried going down south to play around with her pussy... she stopped me, citing that she just had period... but I kept licking the sides and her thighs not far away from her pussy. I guess she can't hold anymore, slowly she tried to introduced her pussy by pulling down her panty slowly..i lick and rub her area near to pussy with my slightly shaven chin (rough surface) bit by bit... she then kept pushing my head down south... finally took her panty off...I told her...there's no blood at all...i continue to play around with her pussy. it was cleanly shaven. I guess she was ready and she did want me to play with her pussy just that she was shy. I felt she loves it a lot because she was bending her body up and down but i kept playing without caring on her situation...her pussy was sure wet... then I decided to let her play with my cock, make her lick and suck... disappointed though as she didn't suck too long...anyway, I just teased her pussy with my balls rubbing it..she was already hyper... not long after, I cap on and thrust her. As I have PE, i have to put my practice on 'go thrust, stop when nearing ejac, go thrust again after teasing her boobs while cooling down for 1 min or so' into real action. I thrust her slow, fast, repeat, thrust to her side walls, top walls etc...it made her moaning non-stop...from a nice shy girl, she was doing good...i gave some positive whisper 'oh yeah baby....do you like it there baby? oh yes (her name)' lol...she can't answer at all... all she can say...'faster! faster! faster! oh yes!' sometimes when she tried to answer with oh yes...I just bite her both lips to 'silence' her but could still hear her desperation to say something while keeping thrusting her. hahah! I love that kind of moment. then nearing to 15 mins, after hearing the beautiful pap pap pap sound while thrusting her and when she already had climax for twice I guess, I finally say I'm going all out to cum....then whamp!

I was happy because initially I was so worried that my PE will make this debut session with a maid a disappointing one but it turn out to be good. i told her before, I have PE and she ask whats that? I LOLed and explain. She like the idea of me controlling the pace and wanted to climax same time with me because she said her ex didn't even french kiss her for foreplaying. He just whack her, be done in few mins and popped she went bearing 3 children for him. She said she never enjoy sex as she never reached climax. Because of my PE problem, I only did missionary. She also scared of becoming pregnant. I told her I am very most happy to wear rubber...then she ask, what's that? I LOLed.

Now, can't wait to have her again. Sorry for long FR. this is my first time into such adventure. I have never visit prostitute or FL before...this is my virgin FR for my debut naughty adventure. My next target now is meet another maid without any baggage involved. Seems hard because I'm not a sweet talking romeo.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope this helps bros to pull thru their lazy midweek wed..
Fucked her yesterday before i went to work..
Face so so but fucking horny!!

Enjoy..
http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/...ps48ptkcpm.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1