The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Trains OK if u travel light like a back pack not advisable if u have a heavy suitcase(s). Trains also can be packed at peak hours. I rather take a taxi in comfort than go to all that hassle to save a few dollars. How much is it? Less than $15 (all in) for 30 kilometers. Just have to careful of taxis operating FROM the airport.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 06-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ericcson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
So u want to share 20000thb package?

In his posting already showed lazy liao, u still asked him to read?
Sharing 20kbht among 4 pax is ok. Problem is I used to encounter bro who share the package, but used some of the LD in exchange for his gal hours without informing. This I cannot accept. If the plan is to exhange hours, then everyone should also exchange to be fair.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcson View Post
Sharing 20kbht among 4 pax is ok.
Who are the 4 persons???
Old 06-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sharing 20kbht among 4 pax is ok. Problem is I used to encounter bro who share the package, but used some of the LD in exchange for his gal hours without informing. This I cannot accept. If the plan is to exhange hours, then everyone should also exchange to be fair.
I won't be surprised.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Who are the 4 persons???
Share with u where got fair...you got different stomach for drinks, we sure lose out...
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Share with u where got fair...you got different stomach for drinks, we sure lose out...
Login to check out on your friend?
Old 06-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Login to check out on your friend?
Ya lah...meet ah fatt and birdie yesterday.. Suddenly talk abt u and yr drinking power. So next mth I drop by see if yr standard got drop anot.

Btw do u happen to know if bkk airport after midnight still got transport service to pattaya? I need go pattaya straight from airport leh..
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 06-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heyday1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello anyone gg to bangkok from 8th may to 12th may? me will be travelling alone, wanna go have fun in the club/disco there but wanna find some company. bill is 50/50%, easy gg person, just PM me your thai phone, i will call u when i reach bkk on sunday.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Btw do u happen to know if bkk airport after midnight still got transport service to pattaya? I need go pattaya straight from airport leh..
Dun think so but u can get taxi....
Old 06-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, can upgrade e katoey to a warm bloodied puying or not????? buy Mac also can upsize leh... 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

This week is buy-one-get-one-free week. For every package you sign up, we will throw in a Katoey Special. You will be dropped off on Sukhumvit in the wee hours to meet someone special.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Trains OK if u travel light like a back pack not advisable if u have a heavy suitcase(s). Trains also can be packed at peak hours. I rather take a taxi in comfort than go to all that hassle to save a few dollars. How much is it? Less than $15 (all in) for 30 kilometers. Just have to careful of taxis operating FROM the airport.
Bro, which home are you in/at? Just got back from RCA...

Quote:
ha ha ha ha.... I heard of this before....
Old 07-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bro, can upgrade e katoey to a warm bloodied puying or not????? buy Mac also can upsize leh... 5555
Bro LoL, I have a special VIP package reserved for You It's Rub-a-Kok-Kok.. Our lines are open 24/7!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dont think so either , even Ekamal bus stops running to Pattaya after 11pm-ish.

Bell Travel's last bus is before 7pm.

Cab about 1000-1200B should be ok
Old 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have posted this on the other Forum and i thought it would be of intrest here
off all places got a very nice and long AR session at the Nana Hotel Salon and Massage place just after the reception area.

Went for a Pubic shave and wanted the lady at the door to do it, An older lady there says she would do it but if you want the lady at the door to do it you need to take an hours oil massage. So I take the offer after an hours oil massage she asks if you would like a HJ now or after the shave, I mention not interested just in a HJ but something more, she says no FS here, I tell here its OK lets just get on with the shave, as usual a nice shave in the front and then she asks me to get on all the four to shave the back area, after the shave she runs her fingers between the ass to check if all the hair has been shaved off. I ask here if she could run her to tongue there hesitates for a says not allowed, I dint want the push the subject, she then changes her mind and says stay as you are, goes out, gets a wet wipe, and wipes the A.hole for some time and then starts a great AR for about 10mins and finishes off with a BJ Total Damage 1800
Old 07-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

back to bkk tmr....
those who wanna party and meet, u know who u r..
always PM
see ya chinapore..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1