The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
YES..... no such thing as free.... free is more expensive, and 'aunt-the-lie' .....

If can F on credit, better quick quick chow lo...... better owe than try to pay up.... the interest is worse than ah long....
Even u owe ah long the most they go ur house spray paint hang pig head but u still can report police and shift house leh. But if owe puying, the will carry a baby go ur house find u leh and say the baby ur one. if u shift house also no use they will go find reporter and advertise ur photo and say that u cheat her and u abandon her and ur own child. Then u bcome famous overnite heeheeheehee
Old 23-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
that becoz no one is "untouchable" especially in bkk .. they think they r but they will eventually fall out of it ....
so for those "big boss" who think they have "pow" someone ... they r really pathetic ...

no .. her singaporean sugar daddy business doesn't collapse .. she just want to have fun behind his back ... this is the culture of thai gals ...

i once have a gal in bkk ... she was "pow" by a farang who is working in some part of thailand ... and she was sleeping with me whenever i'm in bkk ...
and we even went to hua hin, pattaya and phuket together ....
she lied to his sugar daddy that she went back to hometown ...
pity that pathetic farang ... but this is life and culture in thailand ...

wow .. nice one .. the untouchable is touchable.
keng maak
Old 23-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
There r no such things as untouchable in the nightlife puying LOS, there is a price tag for every.........there r no such things as free meal in this world only Fuck on credit.

YES..... no such thing as free.... free is more expensive, and 'aunt-the-lie' .....

If can F on credit, better quick quick chow lo...... better owe than try to pay up.... the interest is worse than ah long....

Words of wisdom from two grandmasters!
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 23-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
But if owe puying, the will carry a baby go ur house find u leh and say the baby ur one. if u shift house also no use they will go find reporter and advertise ur photo and say that u cheat her and u abandon her and ur own child. Then u bcome famous overnite heeheeheehee

ya man, never underestimate or offend charbors, u never know wat they might be capable of....worst case she go into "swa teng" look for powerful bomoh put hex on u and ur family wahliaoeh

but jokes aside, these cases does happens ALOT in Thailand, the best part is tv programmes talk of these black magic cases machiam like daily news, got once i saw they talk abt a man found by police kena wrapped by a dead python, his cause of death would u believe died of loss of blood from fight with python not suffocation, how the hell could u fight with a python till u die from loss of blood
Old 23-09-2008, 02:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
ya man, never underestimate or offend charbors, u never know wat they might be capable of....worst case she go into "swa teng" look for powerful bomoh put hex on u and ur family wahliaoeh

but jokes aside, these cases does happens ALOT in Thailand, the best part is tv programmes talk of these black magic cases machiam like daily news, got once i saw they talk abt a man found by police kena wrapped by a dead python, his cause of death would u believe died of loss of blood from fight with python not suffocation, how the hell could u fight with a python till u die from loss of blood
Worst.....before you can leave them....one night slowly......take a scissors and cut off the kuku chiow finish end of cheong days.....becomes eunuch.....hahhh
Old 23-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Worst.....before you can leave them....one night slowly......take a scissors and cut off the kuku chiow finish end of cheong days.....becomes eunuch.....hahhh

hahaha tat wan lagi worst
Old 23-09-2008, 06:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Right on Shifu Playman! And pay little money doesnt mean you will always lose too
yes sifuu... but you need to play a bit kc game with the gal la and visit her regularly lo... dont think a guy who just tips 100 baht then can beat the one who tips 1000 baht... unless he super yantao like andy lau.... :P

Grand sifu playman's senario was the gal sapu all.... no matter you tips 10baht or 1000 baht... all she sapu and then she go back and sleep with her bf and pay her bf's living.... haha.... we are all her ATM machine after all... some gals very good in asking tips and customer willing to tips her till she doesnt have sell "body" also can survive and pay her bf's living as well...

sifuu.... why not we just go there take better quality farm gal around 5000baht... save the trouble..... :P
Old 23-09-2008, 06:50 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
There r no such things as untouchable in the nightlife puying LOS, there is a price tag for everyone of them but sometimes not the $ problem is the feeling they have with u. If they enjoy ur company they will even bed with u without talking abt $ with u. But rem there r no such things as free meal in this world only Fuck on credit. heeheeheehee
wah.... heard also scary le..... think the end oct trip to bkk better look for farm gal better. hit and go.. no need to try FL liao.... else migraine again...

grand sifu..... my life is rely on you liao... please take care of me when i am in bkk and return me one piece back to malaysia... i still have 2 kids and a wife and 2 puyings in danok need to be taken care of.... thanks alot bro... :P
Old 23-09-2008, 06:52 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
yes sifuu... but you need to play a bit kc game with the gal la and visit her regularly lo... dont think a guy who just tips 100 baht then can beat the one who tips 1000 baht... unless he super yantao like andy lau.... :P

Grand sifu playman's senario was the gal sapu all.... no matter you tips 10baht or 1000 baht... all she sapu and then she go back and sleep with her bf and pay her bf's living.... haha.... we are all her ATM machine after all... some gals very good in asking tips and customer willing to tips her till she doesnt have sell "body" also can survive and pay her bf's living as well...

sifuu.... why not we just go there take better quality farm gal around 5000baht... save the trouble..... :P
Having said that sometime it is fun to fish as the kick will set in when you get to fried the fish and eat.......KNN play play and you bonk her kau kau......for the time you spend on her!
Old 23-09-2008, 06:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
wah.... heard also scary le..... think the end oct trip to bkk better look for farm gal better. hit and go.. no need to try FL liao.... else migraine again...

grand sifu..... my life is rely on you liao... please take care of me when i am in bkk and return me one piece back to malaysia... i still have 2 kids and a wife and 2 puyings in danok need to be taken care of.... thanks alot bro... :P
prince Holy....10 years ago there is farm in BKK nowadays all closed down already no more farm....have to fish whether ML,FL or what L have to fish in BKK!

With your experience in Danok...piece of cake for you!
Old 23-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

dunno leh, for me i never like to play kc games at the girl's workplace, 1st trip always like to chio several girls to bring me around on subsequent trip to see see look look or go cheong other places like discos but of course compensate her for her taking time off from work, subsequent trip call one by one to come out, those hesitate or dun wan straightaway dun waste time target others liao

wah farm girl 5000, tats for whole day? very chun quality i presume for tis type of price?

Quote:
prince Holy....10 years ago there is farm in BKK nowadays all closed down already no more farm....have to fish whether ML,FL or what L have to fish in BKK!
think only places close to farm girls would be Nana Soi Cowboy Rao2 or MP girls liao...AGG bars more straight forward, like the girl barfine go other places if like nego with girl, some will be willing to take off accompany u...but if u can afford any other joints can also try esp for low-so MP 9hi-so MP the girls are expensive), or have to try FLs liao. (best is to spend 1 day recce see see look look then decide)

there is tis taxi driver outside Palazzo hotel, every time keep asking us whether wan girls, he has Uni girls avaiable for ST and other girls for LT, rate is slight ex tats why i never bother trying and im never interested in ST anyway, maybe u would like to call him n see if rates n quality is acceptable to u?

Mr Nan
+66-08-6885-5882

Last edited by NobleEagle; 23-09-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 23-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sifu, heard that bkk got very good soapy massage. They said got helicopter stunt one le. Can bring me to see see look look? Also I wanna go disco to see see look look. Some said very happening, gal very wild. Senok senok

jus happens to come across tis today in other thread...is tis the helicopter stunt ur refering to? hahaha like quite chuan man

Old 23-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

Old 24-09-2008, 12:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
jus happens to come across tis today in other thread...is tis the helicopter stunt ur refering to? hahaha like quite chuan man

i dont know le... but it's look syiok hor... :P... must try.. keke
Old 24-09-2008, 12:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:

With your experience in Danok...piece of cake for you!
no more farm liao??? tot go hi class farm 6000baht till 12000baht one? super model look one?? not farm meh?? me confuse le....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1