The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 14-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Philip is gonna have a feast tonight for sure.
Don’t be too sure … maybe Philip bonked until sianz already and also go out thau jiak regularly leh …

High possibility that Philip is also a member here … go for high class ones …
Old 14-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
immalepak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
New variety series every Monday 8pm cb 8 featuring various sports and some celebrities are chosen to be trained by national athletes. Started last night and it was archery.

But b4 that they celebrities did a napfa test. There is Yang Guang KE Le and Seow Sin Nee and others idk their names.

Cant wait for the one when it’s the swimming episode.
The who also quite cute. Ye Jia Yun.
Old 14-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by immalepak View Post
The who also quite cute. Ye Jia Yun.
The first episode when they were doing their 2.4 k run…. At the end the camera was close up with one female celeb whose name idk and i think there was a very quick down blouse moment.
Old 14-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
immalepak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The first episode when they were doing their 2.4 k run…. At the end the camera was close up with one female celeb whose name idk and i think there was a very quick down blouse moment.
Yah. Jia Yun was the first one (the tallest one with ponytail) followed by Jernelle (the one with the double braids).

PS. You are talking the part before Ke Le and Sin Nee finish their run right?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
dumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
this girl?

Old 15-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
this girl?

Boobs not big leh
Old 15-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Woots!! Wanna join Angela Lim in her exercise regime? Heard she broke off with fiancé.

-----

That mean she is available. She is 1 girl who are the catch of ang mo men. Beautifully and English educated. To me. Angela is expensive. No 6M be friends only.

Miss Sunshine. Clara Lee is the next Liz Neo. Whenever Clara reports on air, she brighten up the screen. Indeed a warm during cooling nights.
Old 15-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
CurtisJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-----

That mean she is available. She is 1 girl who are the catch of ang mo men. Beautifully and English educated. To me. Angela is expensive. No 6M be friends only.

Miss Sunshine. Clara Lee is the next Liz Neo. Whenever Clara reports on air, she brighten up the screen. Indeed a warm during cooling nights.
What is 6M bro?
Old 15-02-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
dumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Boobs not big leh
Did some research, she from star search 2019. Yep not big!
Old 15-02-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
Did some research, she from star search 2019. Yep not big!
Yeah from the photo, she didn’t look like the type that got boobs ….
Old 15-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-----

can i ask, who is this Clara Lee?
Old 17-02-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykirk View Post
Yes, want to see YGKL in swimsuit
Let you preview her legs and thighs first.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 2
johnnysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnnysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rebecca Lim would be my choice
Old 17-02-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Let you preview her legs and thighs first.
Her legs not so nice leh if you look closely … her right leg, below the knee looks so “cholor” (rough) and also got some unwanted muscle on the calf which didn’t make her look feminine … very rough type of chabor …
Old 17-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42034 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Siao ting tong

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32878999
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1