The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Viet girl alert!!! For real!
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cat-massage/

Saw her twice already. Initially got her contact from Tu Tu's WC.

Cat is skinny, but she's young! In fact, when she puts on her spectacles, she looks even younger! She's sweet, pretty and very hardworking. And such a bubbly, happy personality. Feels like playing around in bed with your poly girlfriend. I like her

This is the first time her advertised are exactly correct. Her pictures also not PS. WYSIWYG
Thanks bro for the sharing. Vanilla flavor?
Old 04-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Thanks bro for the sharing. Vanilla flavor?
Provides all the listed services. And YMMV.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Probably try her in a week or so - already made an appointment with a VP gal for this weekend.
Ooooo you sure do like em Phos dont you hehehe? hehehe

Me too hahaha. Also working on a vn hostess I met at a bistro in GM Tower.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

surprise about your experience as she does offer head massage till the clock run down. Did you both choose to leave early bcoz you release your armies too fast and not bother to stay for head massage after shower❓
She doesn’t offer head massage after the deed, just ask to shower and expect me to leave.

Its ok for that because I would just visit once and will not return hahah…
Old 04-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ooooo you sure do like em Phos dont you hehehe? hehehe

Me too hahaha. Also working on a vn hostess I met at a bistro in GM Tower.
My ML preferences, in order are:
Malaysian
Malay
Viet
PRC
Thai

Specifically young English speakers, though Aini got along with everyone.

The available Malaysian MLs are all 30/40 now, while it’s super rare to find a young minah outside the Robert joints. Viets tend to speak English, and while there are some Thais around, I’ll wait till next year to go up to Hatyai n spend my hard earned cash on soapies.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys. Humble FR for 7P. https://sglonelyguy-7.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Suppose to go for my juagen but got cancelled.

In need of a good massage so thought of trying 7P.

Replied me very quick. Change and head down.

Location is ok. Good for taking bus and drive. MRT still need to change bus.

Very good directions from her. Won’t get lost. I can do it so can you.

Looks. I agree with some FR. Quite disappointed by her face. Discount 35% from picture. Voice very teh.

Figure not bad lah. Petite with nice boobs and legs and butt. Most balance figure I met till now.

Enter apartment.

Ask me do I warm or cold water. I said warm. She gave me chrysanthemum tea.

Look around. Apartment is very new and clean.

Ask me undress and go in toilet, she shower for me.

First time being showered by someone. Quite a nice experience. (don’t troll me and compare when as a kid mama help us shower or what)

Shower finish. Dry up myself. Ask me go into the room lie down.

Ask me 1 or 2 shots. I say I dunno how many I can shoot. She say unlimited. Let’s say 2 shots ok?

She lie beside and tell me first one very fast. And indeed. Put oil. Hand motion quite fierce. Lick nipple and release.

After that she clean me up. She go wash hand and start the massage. I have to say is quite ok. There’s some legit massage and effort in it.

After that ask me butts up on all fours and she start playing my kkj. After a while ask me lie down. Continue playing my kkj. She see timing is right she lie on my side again. Prepare tissue and all prepare for my release. (In between I think she tired. Will lie on me and hug me.)

She clean me up and go wash hand. Then head massage for me.

Send me to shower room help me wash my back. The rest by myself.

Paid money. Sent me out.

Very nice girl. She will chat a bit. Not much phone usage. Very hygienic. Because after deed she bring out all used towels by me and prepare to wash.

I can squeeze and tune radio. Even slip my hands into underwear try fondle a bit her bush and abalone. You may vary.

$150 for 90min and 2 shots. I think is very wuhua.

My humble 2cents.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

7p vs Jessica previously molly. Both good at massage but whose sensual is better
Old 04-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Provides all the listed services. And YMMV.
Is good to just mention listed services, make a rtm and the ML was saying about frequent encounter of enquiries on over and above services not listed and get frustrated enquirers when outright no.

On another note, probably some may know a 2019 era ML is back.

Last edited by ulysses84; 04-12-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Who? Why so mysterious?

Quote:

Old 04-12-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Viet girl alert!!! For real!
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/cat-massage/

Saw her twice already. Initially got her contact from Tu Tu's WC.

Cat is skinny, but she's young! In fact, when she puts on her spectacles, she looks even younger! She's sweet, pretty and very hardworking. And such a bubbly, happy personality. Feels like playing around in bed with your poly girlfriend. I like her

This is the first time her advertised are exactly correct. Her pictures also not PS. WYSIWYG
Agree with above FR. Visited last night. Was actually quite surprised when she opened the door, it’s been long since I saw a ML with such close resemblance to the photos LOL.

Anyway sensual was great, will RTM 100% 😉
Old 04-12-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is good to just mention listed services, make a rtm and the ML was saying about frequent encounter of enquiries on over and above services not listed and get frustrated enquirers when outright no.

I hope it's Aila
Old 04-12-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FN or SN? damn tempted now hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Agree with above FR. Visited last night. Was actually quite surprised when she opened the door, it’s been long since I saw a ML with such close resemblance to the photos LOL.

Anyway sensual was great, will RTM 100% 😉
Old 04-12-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just wondering, anyone knows any ML that have like nice biceps or abs? 🤭
Old 04-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

looks like summer shifted house again...
Old 04-12-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Xing zi

Saw a few reviews so decided to try it out myself

Location: has ample parking, easy to access no security guards.
However there’s a restaurant downstairs which was quite crowded when i visited.
Looks: similar to photos maybe 10-20% discount, won’t reject kind
Really easy to talk to, felt like talking to a friend
Massage: didn’t really bother about the message, she was just building up to the sensual part
Sensual was really there, best catbath I ever tried so far.
placed my little bro between her thighs and started jerking me off and get really good but not as great as the bj
Didn’t really receive much hj, she started licking and blowing, CIM accidentally as I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Wasn’t mad and asked if I “shuang Ma” (shiok or not)
Washed herself up and gave me another round of message for time to be up.
Will keep her in my rotation list

Up me if you find this useful, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1