The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tiffany - Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=tiffany

Looks: 90% resemblance to pic. She actually dont look very thai to me. Looks a bit mix which gave her really pretty face

Body: curvy meaty. I can’t get enough of her

Boobs: E bros. Damn huge.

Frenching: well experienced. Good to heat the momentum up

Bbbj: ok to go deep. Good effort to eat me up whole

Fj: accommodating. She is very horny. Her pussy says it all how wet she was without use of ky. Solid
Bonk
Old 19-08-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Saw the pic of Sora from PBB.

Her pics combined with big boobs is MTL.
Made an appointment for today with OKT and reply was swift. Confirmed location and went down. Unfortunately it started to rain super heavily.

However first impression upon seeing her... oh my CHACHA. Won't reject kind.

Went into the room and first thing was she helped to take off my clothes and open the umbrella as its wet. Fast hand fast leg
paid up to wash up. Wah kao, when she strip, first thing you'll notice is her big boooooobs.

Shower wise kind of small but she'll use it to her best ability to maximise the space for b2b shower. After shower, time for action.

Her BBBJ was good. Turbo handsfree BBBF.

Action wise, wahhhh. She accomodative to any position but most most memorable is WOT (the sight of the boobs), Doggy (Lots of Cushion for the pushin), missionary (when she grabs her own boobs). Won't detail much for round 2 but something unique about her is her laughter. She got those infectious laughter. Hear her laugh you'll also laugh

Here is her stats:

Overall this bonk would say its a relax and fun. If whether its worth it, she is worth it because she is still $160(Saturday Promo), chio still ok(won't reject) and service is good CHA.
Old 19-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Utopia Dada

Looks: 8/10 actually looks better in real life compared to vid. She says she is 25.
Body: 8/10 slim, atheletic with smooth fair skin. Enhanced boobs with a rather perky ass
Bbbj: 7/10 i didnt spend much time here. She gives alot of tongue action and will rotate between balls and shaft
FJ: 9/10 its pretty arousing combined with her sweet voice
Massage: 8/10 its her job back home so its pretty professional

Overall: She been here before earlier in the year. Her current run has pretty little customers, so i reckon she should be eager to please for bros who visit.

RTF: Might visit her one more time before she leaves. She's very attentive and makes sure you are comfortable every step of the way. Plus her sweet voice just makes you high.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Fr for POSH
Stable: GX

Location - Okay for foot soldier like me located near MRT roughly around a 5 min walk
Looks - Posh looks closely to the photos provided refer to the pic for refrence
Body - Natural B boobs nice and round suffient for both my hands to fondle with
BBBJ - She was able to take my whole cock in And gagged some more which turned me on even more and not long after could not hold it in and 1st shot was on her face.
FJ - Able to accommodate all positions and didn’t display any reluctance or unhappiness even though I banged her for a really long time. A more than decent rider with good stamina i had a most wonderful making time making love with her.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Old 19-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 3
louisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlouisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post

FlirtyGirls - Purple
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953061&highlight=

Okt is fast in replying and patience in replying my inquiries

Looks 8/10 picture is her, just got to add a few years.

Body 9/10 slim and natural boob. I suck the nips like a baby lol. Letting out soft moans when I am sucking.

French 8/10 won't avoid when I inititated

Bbbj 8/10 command me to put my hands behind my back(when I standing), kneel down and started kissing and tongue playing with my soften rod, when semi hard push(gently) me on bed and start attack on my ball. I told her I wanted my first shot to shoot in her mouth she gave me a naughty look and started her fast boobing till cum

Cim: Yes, whole load of cum in her mouth😁

AR: 7/10 nothing to shout about, but no need to ask will auto go rim my ass crack

Fj 9/10 flexible and accommodating to different kinds of position, slowly adjusted herself and grind me. My adrenaline rush from her reaction, moaning and asking me don't stop. Last position in doggy, I gave her full deep and hard one till I cum.

May not have a chance to RTF, heard she going back in a couple of days
Saw purple from FG having promo and try out, bro Breezelebl review quite accurate. Overall a value worthy bonk👍
Old 19-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 7
Ravenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of light

Chanel form Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953201&highlight=

Looks: 9/10. What you see from the pictures is what you get. Great figure accompied by C headlights
GFE: 8.5/10 Good mix between GFE and PSE just right.
BBBJ: 9/10, amazing skills, all the FRs by the other bros were true. this is where she really shines
FJ: 8/10 hardworking and willing to do most of the work really tries her best to make u feel shiok thru the diffrent positions we have tried i loved banging her in missionary the most.
RTF: Would try to arrange a time to RTF her as well as scouting for more targets

Last edited by Ravenzano; 19-08-2023 at 08:15 PM.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fishycream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seduction- Dior

Location is central, room is clean.
Not sure why there are no reviews for her, probably ppl keeping her for themselves.

Looks: 9/10 good looking, pretty eyes, GND which is my type.
Body: 8.5/10 very tall, slim, a bit of tummy, natural boobs, maybe a c cup, not sure.
Frenching: light kissing only
BBBJ: 8/10 service oriented and playful,
FJ: 8/10 tried a few different positions, she seem to be enjoying it also, soft moan and small reactions that show that she's in it.
GFE: 9/10 she speaks English well and we chatted a lot in between. Smiley and playful. Only regret is no frenching.
Overall: 9/10 great experience for me. I would most likely RTF.
Old 19-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saintmaria is Cool - loads of Potential

Early morning ask for a few ladies availability, Rachael’s location was nearest to me but available late afternoon.

gd gals hard to cum by nowadays… pretty face, C++/D cupper, superb serv, hmm… gt hard on liao! The girl did let me eat her oyster to my hearts content and 1 fj but no 2nd fj cause cause ask her to blew me.

Only will name good fucks fit for rtf me, one rachael is one of them.
Old 19-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olive (Lust365)
Dmg: 120 / 45 / 1

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=olive

Looks: 9 GND vibes. Her photos don’t give her justice on my opinion she is prettier in real

Body: 9 petite. Her body shape indeed like in photos. Really tiny waist

Boobs: 8.5 normal cup sized

Bbbj: 8.5 I needed to lead her a bit to fit my liking. Fast learner. Solid clean suctions

Fj: 9 felt connected with some good eye contact. Flow of whole bonk time went smoothly. Missionary fucked like newly wed type. Superb chiongs! Don’t miss her
Old 19-08-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Baby from SEDUCTION

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953253

Looks: 8/10 VERY CUTE!! Looks like Jihyeo from Twice. Sharp chjn eyes big, small lips. Alluring looks just want take care of her type.

Attitude: 100/10 She small size but her appetite damn big. Very very horny... She been here awhile now but the way she suck your cock like Dyson v12. Damn strong I like, most girl suck softly to prevent cim but she like want to eat your protein type. Fast up and down suction plus strong. Just the BJ I give her high score. I hope drinking Mr. Coconut, my protein taste good haha (Not sponosred)

Figure: 10/10 (. ) (. ) no need to explain haha plus she not fat, still fucking fit.

Rtf: Yes. 100 range for 2 shot is still the recommended.
Old 19-08-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Royal PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Just text brother kindlythai ..he says alice is fully booked today...
Will miss alice....early morning okt says today all her slots prebooked ..no more left...
Old 19-08-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
cyrus8899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyrus8899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mali from FlirtyGirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953346&highlight=

When open great bonk and saw reviews on Mali, went to FG telegram to check on her live video too. After doing some research, I know I cannot miss this gem.

Looks on either sbf or tg, when meet her in person min accuracy of 90% similar. Smooth fair white skin and full back body art, quite nice maybe due to her white skin contrasting the tattoo.
Soft man made boobs with a perky ass.
Saw her drink beer, out of curiosity ask her drink everyday? She cheekily replied me say yes make power 😁
Bed skills wise I would say A class type imo. Wild and accomodating to all position. She is either horny or high sex drive cos water is flowing. Responsive with moans make me horny too, tried few position and end in mission, bang her harder and deeper till when I about to cum, pull out and spray my hot cum on her face.

Surprisingly her massage is good too.

Rtf? Planning next week for 90 minutes session. Hopefully okt still remain her price at 150/2/90.
Old 19-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Bell from Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=bell

Bell is one wonderful lady. Super service oriented and thoughtful. She welcomed me with warm smile and help me undress till we get to shower. Started off with some slow jam tongue filled kisses. Till i had to drag her out as my cock is damn hard alr. Didn’t waste any minute and straight go fuck her. Missionary was good doggy was awesome. Wet pussy and good hip moves she really made me feel like the luckiest man for such pleasure.

No regrets meeting her. Thanks bro okt for arranging.
Old 19-08-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mixerknight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
wah Mali have drink CHiAng Beer??
Bro when I'm with her she drink 1664 BLANC. Chiang beer never see in her room.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus8899 View Post

FR for Mali from FlirtyGirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=953346&highlight=

When open great bonk and saw reviews on Mali, went to FG telegram to check on her live video too. After doing some research, I know I cannot miss this gem.

Looks on either sbf or tg, when meet her in person min accuracy of 90% similar. Smooth fair white skin and full back body art, quite nice maybe due to her white skin contrasting the tattoo.
Soft man made boobs with a perky ass.
Saw her drink beer, out of curiosity ask her drink everyday? She cheekily replied me say yes make power 😁
Bed skills wise I would say A class type imo. Wild and accomodating to all position. She is either horny or high sex drive cos water is flowing. Responsive with moans make me horny too, tried few position and end in mission, bang her harder and deeper till when I about to cum, pull out and spray my hot cum on her face.

Surprisingly her massage is good too.

Rtf? Planning next week for 90 minutes session. Hopefully okt still remain her price at 150/2/90.
FG has telegram? How do I get in?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1