The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2021, 04:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42599 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Either you put the wrong link or you did not visit xiao xue.
Oh my goodness, I pasted the wrong link. The actual one is this one.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Thank you bro ulysses84 for your kind notification.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

engaged mo mo
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/momo-massage/

location: 9/10 convenient for public transport user via green line. not so sure for driver
looks: 7/10 passable, pretty close and authentic to pictures
body: 6/10 nothing to shout about, butt got cellulites, small bs, on meaty side, fully nude but didnt touch much as wasn’t there for fj
massage: 2/10 non existent, just some pressing pressing pressing then go to sensual already
sensual: 8/10 not bad, fingers running around, body to body, but not as long as i’d like
bbbj: 7/10 accommodating when i told her to blow whilst her fingers run across my legs, but a tad painful, can feel teeth, she will use tongue to lick lick lick as well but not long enough but cim bonus i guess
Gfe: 9/10 this is controversial, because she was friendly and professional, never try to hook wink me or anything, just the way i like it, just coming here for a blow and go, not looking for a wife or whatever.
time: 5/10 in and out in 30 mins, chop chop, fast relief, okay by me since i’m clearly only here to unload my stress and soldiers in her mouth
rtm: maybe if i just need a quick blow
others: only been in sg for 2 months, a decent option if you just want to release fast fast and zhao, she was the only one who replied to me when i was searching for an ML. so i guess she’s quite free?

Last edited by MrFuck; 14-11-2021 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
dell6996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, have been a lurker here for some time Liao.
Just start my journey not long ago so want to contribute a bit here

Qing Chuan
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Should have done my research properly..

Looks: wear mask all the way, so maybe 7/10 for the eyes
Boobs: B. Can grab cannot zhut zhut
Figure: 7/10 quite tall and big bone type, but ‘m quite ok with it
Massage: 3/10 nothing to say for this
GFE: never talk and just follow through process Nia

RTM: nah. Like I said, should have done my research better.

Aini
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

Location: 10 mins from mrt. Procedure to go in quite long but worth it
Looks: 8/10 big eyes and nice features. But might be subjective for some bros
Body: 9/10. To me very proportional. Ass very nice to smack and grab.
Massage: 9/10 got back stepping and kneeling
GFE: 10/10 enter door give you a hug, keep giving you the seductive eyes

RTM: yes. Overall everything is worth the price

Hope some bros can help to up some points.
Old 14-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Don’t worry Bro!
I trust your FR but Thank Bro Ulysses84 for pointing out his wrong link…
Old 14-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Lucky enough to get a same day slot for Aini and here’s my humble FR.

Like what bros say, a bit of SYT ah lian looks. Boobs aside, thought she resembled Malaysian influencer Ms Puiyi, especially with that ass of hers. Can testify she was FN all the way, didn’t even bother to put on clothes after I was done.

Massage wise was ok, got effort but back stepping was better. Will give her credits for this. Engaged in some conversations throughout the massage and she commented my perfume was nice, before she grabbed her Dior perfume and sprayed some on herself.

Sensual wise, again like what many bros here say, top grade vanilla, almost spill over to flavoured. Got on all 4s after massage while she gave me a HDLY. Can’t really explain it but she kind of grabbed my dick with both hands while she started to rock her body up and down like she’s riding, and that felt like my dick was in a vagina haha.

Turned around and she used oil to give me a HJ while giving me a slutty look with some moaning. Then into the “fake cowgirl” but that’s merely sitting in front of my dick while she HJ me when she was simulating a riding movement. IMO, cannot compete with Li Rou, XE & OMM’s fake love making.

She then switched to lie down beside me and still jerking me off. The perfume she sprayed earlier was somewhat sensual while I fondled her face, her boobs, her ass and her love hole. My hand was not long enough to finger her completely but she didn’t seem to mind when my finger was on and off in her pussy.

Game changer was when she proceeded to licked my nipple. It was slurpy and wet. God knows how her bbbj will be with that tongue of hers. And with the perfume that hits, I came in no time.

After I finished she went to washed her hands and gave me some leg massage and we carried on talking about investment and the future of Chinese tech & EV companies. A great conversationalist I would say.

Showered for me both pre and post deed. She didn’t rush me off but I took my leave abt 5 mins earlier as she had a next customer and I told her to take her dinner first.

Overall, will RTM but need to be careful and don’t kena KC by her. GFE was there, and felt like a friend we can talk to. Definitely not commercial. Again, this is my humble FR and YMMV. Cheers all.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42599 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Don’t worry Bro!
I trust your FR but Thank Bro Ulysses84 for pointing out his wrong link…
Thank you bro for your kind words.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmed the same person.

She is quite popular. Another bro is waiting for her when I left.
I won't say she is very popular.
I went yesterday.
I can confirmed is the same as the one I visited before she delisted and move out from the famous Area S.
Experience is the same as before.
Valued for current price range.
At least not like those super vanilla charging the same.
just my 0.02.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

thats why i ask if it’s the correct person… hahahaha surprising if xiaoxue would do those
Old 14-11-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I won't say she is very popular.
I went yesterday.
I can confirmed is the same as the one I visited before she delisted and move out from the famous Area S.
Experience is the same as before.
Valued for current price range.
At least not like those super vanilla charging the same.
just my 0.02.
IMO she improved a lot more during her absence and should give her a try. Within her listed item, she also don’t seem that restrictive anymore and there are alot of fringe benefit nothing major but it all add up to a better experience.

HJ - a lot more detailed and I would give her a 8
Gfe - a bit excessive for my taste but might suit some bros.

Her location have to do safe entry if you don’t drive which might deter some.

Disclaimer: YMMV as always
Old 14-11-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
thats why i ask if it’s the correct person… hahahaha surprising if xiaoxue would do those
never try her roommate ❓
Old 14-11-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
IMO she improved a lot more during her absence and should give her a try. Within her listed item, she also don’t seem that restrictive anymore and there are alot of fringe benefit nothing major but it all add up to a better experience.

HJ - a lot more detailed and I would give her a 8
Gfe - a bit excessive for my taste but might suit some bros.

Her location have to do safe entry if you don’t drive which might deter some.

Disclaimer: YMMV as always
I will agree with you she has improved after the break.
Just trying not to view as over selling and people think is OKT. LOL

Definitely RTM soon nx week
Old 14-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Met her b4 but dun think she will promise your booking and do a switch so last min. Those who recent visit her maybe can check.
That is what happened to me , not sure was ZZ aware … as we communicated thru sms only … but for sure is was bait and switch for my case .
Old 14-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
That is what happened to me , not sure was ZZ aware … as we communicated thru sms only … but for sure is was bait and switch for my case .
I think there is some miscommunication.
Sorry it happened to you.
I have my fair share of unfortunate events over the decades.
Maybe you can asked her again if you don't mind trying and see what happened.
Only if you don't mind.
Been her customers for a while, IMO she is not that type.
if she want to recommend u another person she is quite straightforward.
She did asked me previously at Area S but I reject and the appointment was cancelled.
I'm chilled about it if she is not free then rather then another person whom I'm not keen.
Happy chionging! Cheers!
Old 15-11-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 16
tsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsubasaozora is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I am a sucker for a looker with good service - who should I choose? Sha Sha or an an?
Old 15-11-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Bro, it's possible ZZ wasn't the one who answered you and she could have been away from her phone.

As far as I know of her, she went through a difficult period and is committed to working hard with a sincere unpretentious attitude. She would want every customer opportunity that she deserves.

If she is at fault, I would be surprised. Her only fault may be she was away from her phone. She can be a little careless. As I have to assume it's not a one bedroom apt compared to Area S one, she has to be careful of such housemates - we should consider them logically as competitors for the same market.

Last but not least, I'm not her white knight, that's all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1