The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
Hi bro..

dont you know hes F1 racer in Hdy and Danok..
Oh I see, F1 ha. hummmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bought second hand then, low on mileage, so cannot be 10,000 per year.That time haven't really drive long distance yet... again, maybe I kenna high gong, meter tampered??.......
I thought so, my old car I did about 150k over 6.5 years with 3 to 4 trips to hty from SG every year. Still cant beat your 400K.
Old 13-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Oh I see, F1 ha. hummmm.....

I thought so, my old car I did about 150k over 6.5 years with 3 to 4 trips to hty from SG every year. Still cant beat your 400K.
hee hee, my present car is also 6.5 years, drove to BKK 6 times, and once to CNX...., Hdy and Danok, lost count... maybe better for me to get a OPC....

but the car didn't perform like a F1 la.... knn, don't listen to rumours,
Old 13-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hee hee, my present car is also 6.5 years, drove to BKK 6 times, and once to CNX...., Hdy and Danok, lost count... maybe better for me to get a OPC....

but the car didn't perform like a F1 la.... knn, don't listen to rumours,
lol.....Rumours are plentiful here

6.5 years = 400k, 10 years = 615k?. Don think engine last that long especially European engines. But then again as you said, COEEEEE. Yup OPC is a better option, I changed to a OPC car too but have only drove once to Hyt in the past 3 years.
Old 13-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
lol.....Rumours are plentiful here

6.5 years = 400k, 10 years = 615k?. Don think engine last that long especially European engines. But then again as you said, COEEEEE. Yup OPC is a better option, I changed to a OPC car too but have only drove once to Hyt in the past 3 years.
I send my car to agent to service, they said that they don't have any schedule servicing for that mileage and can only do ala carte....

This one is definitely not a continental make........

hit 500,000km, then see how..... so expensive to change now, so lan lan go KL to do the maintenance....... cheaper better faster... (sorry, I mean for my car so far)
Old 13-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

One of my nephew in Hatyai juz pm me, Hatyai is dry...........
Old 13-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
One of my nephew in Hatyai juz pm me, Hatyai is dry...........
Hi bro..

how is the girls there?
Old 14-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro..

how is the girls there?
Don't think I will how how they are.....

Now go Hatyai, no more kang toa.... have to eat same food, no more variety liao....
Old 15-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't think I will how how they are.....

Now go Hatyai, no more kang toa.... have to eat same food, no more variety liao....
bro..

wonder why Hdy dry,Bkk wet wet now?
Old 15-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

First Day FR at Hty on 14 Oct 2011.

Sorry for the long, detailed, naggy FR.

Please don’t zap me if you find it not to you liking.

Took 7pm consortium bus to reach hty around 745am with Friend, let name him as D. Change money at the consortium shop. Rate was 1sgd – 23.9 thai baths. Manage to know one guy from surbaya, Mr Eddie. He also came here to cheong.haha..Then we proceed to walk down to New season hotel that we book online before. Tired, so went to soak in the bathtub and sms Bro Kennysun to ask his FL to come to hotel at 10am. Halfway, he call back, says he already sms the gal, but no reply , so he make the meeting at 12pm. Hence me and D after shower, went to have dim sum as bro xiongmao recommend which is near new season hotel. Quite cheap about 16 dishes, only 242 bahts. Then we proceed back to hotel, take our map, we went to channivate soi 2. Taxi fare was 60 bahts, this tuk tuk driver good, he bring us straight to sk hotel which he told us renovating..we proceed to the coffee shop to have some drinks as the weather is hot. No rain at all. Hope don’t rain or flood in hty. After the tuk tuk left, we walk around the farms. Went into 3 shops to see the quality as D never know the quality of hty gers before. First 2 farms not bad, the 3rd farm abit cmi. Somehow, i know D wants to take the FL if she looks like the photo. Then we proceed back to hotel. Walk down to the konsortium shop to ask for the tour.songkhla tour about 1300 baths for 2-4 persons as D ask and got the information from the counter staff.

Just then, bro kennysun call me and says the FL going down to the hotel in 20 mins time. He also ask me how is everything and the farm. I told him quite surprised cos still got stock at so late timing. Then D and me went back to hotel. Actually D want to take the FL, but in the end bad luck, the FL got code red. She intro two friends of her, cmi. So we gave her 200 bahts as taxi fare for her and her 2 friends.

Then D and me went farming again.Second time of the day.The tuk tuk driver know we finding gers, purposely bring us to the farms. I told him we insist to go sk hotel. When we reach sk hotel, we went to sit in the same coffee shop again, drinking first, waiting for the tuk tuk to go away. The tuk tuk purposely make rounds to see us got go farm or not. Really cunning. No way to let him gain 500 thai baths. This time, D got a ger at 2300 bahts and me got a ger at 2700 bahts at Suriya karoke which is soi 3. Okt Promised good service. Then we told the okt that we will want go tour and ask the ladies to go to our hotel after that. The okt quote us a price 800 bahts, two ways go to pray the guan yim temple and the four face Buddha which is on the hill one...ice dome thought of going but closed already.

Reach back hotel at 520pm, ask the okt to send us the gers. Close to 540pm, D ger arrive and my ger only arrive at 6pm.Want to shower with her, she paiseh, so i shower alone. She like to play zynga poker and use my fb account to play. Ask me how many days i stay here, i told her 2 nights, she ask me whether i will book her tomorrow, i says see she naughty anot. I quickly shower, and hint to her. She quickly shower, come out in tower, close all curtains and lights, only left the tv on.

Quite SOP, no foreplay. i tried to kiss her nipples, breasts,lick her pussy, she says cannot cos itchy, French kiss also cannot....gave me a bj....and i proceed to insert my little bro into her pussy aftermaths. I ask her can cum on stomach or breasts, she says both can, but cannot on face...after 10 mins, i cum on her stomach.

Want to shower together, she says don’t want, paiseh, i sian already.want to go for dinner, she says she go home take clothes. Don’t want to eat, so i went with D and his gal to this Chinese restaurant, which is beside the novotel hotel. This hotel also got sell shark fin and bird nest, but i did not try. Haha..dont know nice or not. Ordered dinner and cost is 1040 bahts. Want to go disco with the gers, but they don’t have ic. Cannot go in. They says they from mynemar. Go ktv they also says don’t know how to sing. My ger still at her friends house. Told me if i reach grand sakura view hotel ktv, call her and she will come down.

Went to the shopping mall in lee garden, walk around to find a ring. Saw a shop at higher floor. Haha..quoted me 3000 ringgits for one ring. Told the guy my budget, was told no need to find.

Really envy D. He always enjoy alot and always lucky in securing good gfe or good mfe.

Went back to hotel after shopping. Wanted to go sugar beat 6c6c, but guess was too tired. D call me, ask me want to go or not. Haha...too tired...my ger came back at 1am. I pissed off, purposely let her wait at the door knock longer before i let her in.

Today morning, i wake up at 6am, she says she want go back already, also nvr give me a second round though i ask for it. Totally pissed off. Lucky she did not ask me for tips. Crap.

Am i really cursed in Thailand? Cannot find one thai girl with good gfe to me? Haiz.
Old 15-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post

Am i really cursed in Thailand? Cannot find one thai girl with good gfe to me? Haiz.
Bro check ur pm.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Aqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to all

Going hatyai on 13th-15th. Any bros will be there at that period? My 1st time there in hatyai so hopefully can find a good company as i'll be going there alone
Old 16-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

2nd day Fr at hatyai, 15 oct 2011.

I went down to the hotel lobby shortly after the puying left. Did some company work on my laptop. Got message from bro xiongmao asking me how is the bonk. Ask him to go online. DID ask bro xiongmao to come but he cannot make it. Wish Bro xiongmao can come to enjoy with us. Told him i alone in the hotel lobby doing work while D still sleeping with his thai puying.

Then about 830am, i went up and saw D room door open. I thought Something happened. Nothing lah, D gal went back first and will be coming back to the hotel again at 1pm. I was quite pissed off. Dont know whether to go farm again or go sugar beat or kiss channel to hook up thai puyings. Did a throw on a coin to determine. In the end , go farming again. We went to SKY area. Take tuk tuk ask him go to hatyai garden home hotel. He says if find gers, not yet open. We told him, we know, just bring us go can already. Went there, pay up 40 bahts. Walk to a coffee shop , sit down and drink coke. Realised that this is the coffee shop that me and Patrick and one senior sit down to drink and relax before farming.

D want to see the quality of the gers. Went few farms and have a look. Same old quality as before. I took one from one farm. Forget what name already. Mamasan says service good, if no good, call her and change. I talked in hokkien, saying i pissed off at also someone who talked like that yesterday and in the end the ger sucks. Price is 2000 bahts.

Went to Pink hotel beside lee garden for massage. 2 hrs for 240 bahts. After massage, went to buy some fruits to eat, before going to mayflower to ask the rates for November. Price quoted is 1040 bahts per night. Not sure whether any service is not being included. Then back to hotel for our gals.
D gal arrive at 130pm, while my gal arrive about 140pm. Told D and his gal to go back first while i need to bonk to release the pissed offness in my body and mind.

I let her shower first before i taking my shower. This time, this ger service good.
Nvr close the curtain. French kiss me for at least 5 mins, before putting her hands to rub my little bro thru my shorts. Slowly put her hands in and rub my little bro. I kissed her neck, ears, nipples and armpits, no hairs, good sia. she moan. Not fake in my opinion. Then i proceed to kiss below. Nvr lick her pussy. She proceed to put condom and give me a bj. Then i proceed to bonk her in missionary position. After bonking for 15mins, sweating liao. Tired,so ask her to give me a hj. Cum on her breasts which is a good point. Then wash up together, she want to have some light food and top up her cards. So i gave her 500 bahts and ask her give me back change as i don’t have small changes.

Called up D, he told me give him some time to bonk. So i went down to the hotel lobby again to use the free wifi and work again. About 30 mins later, i went up and D finish his job already. D asked me want go where, i thought of going to Diana shopping centre as there got eat and shoppoing.
D gal initially don’t want to go, so D persuade her until she go. Me and my gal and D and his gal, take tuk tuk to Diana shopping centre. Cost 80 bahts. Went walking around, saw some few nice man clothings. Play arcade with D until the machine part lost. Then we faster run. Had light dinner with D. Chicken rice each for both,with fruits and coke. Cost about 200 bahts. All the menu in thai words, don’t understand , so ask D gal to help. But D gal don’t know how to explain in Chinese.

Hence after dinner, we went back hotel. D and me watch Man U vs pool. Heng draw. D gal go back room, says don’t want go sugar beat because no ID. So me , my gal and D go to sugar beat as D want to see the nightlife of hatyai.

OH man, so many Sweet thai Puyings. Only see few meaty ones. The rest, wow, Even D is totally amused by the quantity of the thai puyings which overall is not bad. We sat down for about 3 hrs. Ordered Black Label, cuttlefish, mixer and crabstick cost about 2210 bahts. Very Cheap as compared to Singapore. Damn It. D asked me , quoted me as saying that if open black label sure got thai puying join us. I told him, he did eye two puyings who are near our table. But we hestitated too long in asking the thai puying to join us. In the end, the two puying joins the other table. D did ask my gal to help ask the thai puyings to come join our table, in the end, efforts were futile.

As me and D is still quite bit high after drinking, we went to lee garden roadside, D had pork porridge and me had wan ton mee and my gal had one bowl of desert. Cost 150 bahts. Then we proceed back to hotel as all are shacked already.

Shit man, my gal want to leave to find her friend, i told her i sad many many and i don’t have gal gal to hug to sleep while D have. I very jealous. In the end, she nvr go meet her friend and stay to sleep with me.
Old 16-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

3rd Day Fr 16 oct 2011.

Was waken up by D calling at 720am. Told me his gal go off already. He bit pissed off cos he did not get second bonking. So he ask me whether i want bonk anot. I says i go join him for breakfast.

Same breakfast at dim sun shop. Cost about 228 bahts for 13+ dishes. We asked the hotel receiption to book taxi to go airport at 1130am. Cost is about 280 bahts. Did ask the bellboy on whether where can we buy thai snacks. Was told is another 50m down the road from the dim sum shop. Dont know whether the bellboy know what we are asking for anot.

Wake up my ger, ask for 2nd round. Want to do it in the shower bathtub. She says ok first. I told her i go D room use internet for 5 mins then come back. Did some company work again in D room. Went back room shortly,ask her to go with me to bathroom shower, and bonk 2nd round. She says ask me go shower first. So had a quick shower, and wait for her to shower finish to start 2nd round. Shit man, her boss call her go back already. So i LL, damn pissed off. Imagine u shower already waiting for 2nd round and then this thing happen.

So gave her 300 bahts as tips and she want some for tuk tuk so i gave her another 50 bahts.ask her where can i buy thai snacks cheap and she told me to go kim yong market.Also got her contact as next time i come back, may want to find her again. Went there with D, buy few snacks cost abt 240 bahts. Then take back tuk tuk back to hotel. Quickly check out and then take the taxi to hatyai airport which is about 20-30 mins away.

Hope my Fr is still readable.

Please don’t zap me if i talk too much or not up to your liking.
Old 19-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going sunday 23/10-26/10?please pm me
Old 19-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Another BIG FLOOD coming to Hatyai soon ????????????

Quote:
bro..

wonder why Hdy dry,Bkk wet wet now?
Report from Bangkok Post dated 19 October 2011 :-

Flood warning for South Thailand

The National Disaster Warning Centre has issued a warning for some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off on Oct 19-21

Provinces of particular attention are Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung and Songkhla.

Government authorities should be on stand-by to provide assistance to the people, the centre said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1