The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Can find Mei Mei and An An for fake FJ. More comprehensive services avail too for both.

Hard to decide between the two who's the top choice for sensual in the current scene. It's comparing Messi vs Ronaldo.
To use Ronaldo v Messi as an analogy suggests that Mei Mei and An An belong to the league of all-time greats. No way either of them is in that class.

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-11-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To use Ronaldo v Messi as an analogy suggests that Mei Mei and An An belong to the league of all-time greats. No way either of them is in that class.
Well, I mean current limited market.

If I want to bring in all-time greats, I'll also include Pele vs Maradona in the analogy.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Looks: An An > Xue Er > OMM
Service: OMM is VERY thorough, gives you the full SOP. An An GFE is the best among the 3. Xue Er also very thorough but depend on mood.

Quote:
Can find Mei Mei and An An for fake FJ. More comprehensive services avail too for both.

Hard to decide between the two who's the top choice for sensual in the current scene. It's comparing Messi vs Ronaldo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
dont forget Xue Er (Lewandowski)
Old 05-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Service: OMM is VERY thorough, gives you the full SOP. An An GFE is the best among the 3. Xue Er also very thorough but depend on mood.
Any of them open to frenching? I know it depends on chemistry and if the ML likes you, but some is a straight no regardless of who. Just asking which one might be open to it haha
Old 05-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Any of them open to frenching? I know it depends on chemistry and if the ML likes you, but some is a straight no regardless of who. Just asking which one might be open to it haha
I'll just say that Meimei is practically no-holds barred offering comprehensive services.

You go find out yourself, but need advance booking 1-2 days ahead.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I'll just say that Meimei is practically no-holds barred offering comprehensive services.

You go find out yourself, but need advance booking 1-2 days ahead.
She don't entertain new customer liao le. I msg her and she said no record, not serving. Sianx x99
Old 05-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Another contribution for the bros. Another POV for tang tang.

Look: I understand why some bros did mind her look. I think it was her wide mouth which spoil her overall looks.

Body: Slim, slight perky butt but hard rock melon which make the boob massage not sensual at all. Haha

Service: 5min normally massage with occasional one hand while using phone. Cat bath was good,licking your whole back. AR was good. Ball licking was good and the Bbbj was OK as not much suction or DT. It was her HJ action which make me want to cum instead of her BJ. But when u tell her u Cummings, she will throttle faster and take it all your loads in her mouth. We finish the session within 30min.

RTM: Unlikely because I still find AnAn a better deal though it is $10 more. And I did have slight phobia for MW hotel.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

OMM is Oh Mama Mia
An An is Ai Ai
Old 05-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, I mean current limited market.

If I want to bring in all-time greats, I'll also include Pele vs Maradona in the analogy.
For me, probably Fandi Ahmad vs Sundramoorthy analogy more appropriate.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Maybe u can ask Lisa's gd friend Ci Ci or look for her.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ci-ci-mass...ci-ci-massage/
Thanks for the heads up, but the link seems to be not working. Likely Cici also delisted by now.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
just saw shi shi adv this morning.

miss her 36E boobs so much..

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shi-shi-massage/
Just saw the posting, face does looked familiar. Shall try to make a visit to her soon. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/mina-massage/
You know that feeling of wanting a proper real massage from a milf?
Looks: 6.5/10- won’t reject, but I think her photos on site look abit over PS
Sensual: 9/10 - funny that she started this first, I was told to lie on my back, she strip, rub her big boobs around me, her nipples were big so it felt rather ticklish, she then started to JG, and can give you the feeling like you want to shoot out but make it down again, then lay beside you lick your nipple and slowly shoot out, I shot till I hit my neck (SBJ gold)- great release
Massage: 10/10 - for the rest of time, she told me to move to massage bed, and gave me a proper rub down, how I know it was good, I slept through it, and she needed to wake me up when 90 minutes was up.
RTM: yes, for the occasional milf no nonsense massage
Old 05-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

sharing some of my recent visit:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ting-ting-massage/

Look: closest to the pic in green, wont reject, she is rather petite
Boobs: enhanced C.
Massage: non existent
Sensual: i would say the service is rather different in terms of how she do it compared to the other MLs, quite new i guess. It was 4G roaming for me.
Service: Helping you to shower at start, something that isn't common with most MLs nowadays.

RTM: nope, enhanced boobs, not my kind of dish.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/
Looks: i would say it feels more on the cute side then sexy side, but wont reject.
Boobs: nice to grab, bigger than a handful, but sagged i guess.
Massage: nice, but can be slightly longer, but the head massage at the end made up for it i guess.
Sensual: AR, something i never had before, not sure how to rank it, but it was nice while it lasted. BBBJ, effort was there, but she made a lot of sound while licking and doing HJ, kinda turn off for me.
Service: overall i would give it a good 8/10 for sensual massage and ability to hold a conversation. Manage to roam everywhere as well. FN is definitely a plus.

RTM: will consider if vit M allows.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

My second visit already
Location: shfited to new place, not as convenient if you don't drive.
Looks: Cute looking, accurate to the pics online
Boobs: C, grabbable but cannot zhut zhut
Massage: strength was there so i had a rather enjoyable massage.
Sensual: SN, lies on your side and lick your nipples while HJ. you can grab whatever your hand can reach. but ultimately still a SN service so...

RTM: once a month, her looks rubs me in the right way even though her service are rather vanilla.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Tried these 2 ladies this week

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Looks like her pics but prob more around 30 years old give or take. Boobs are big and natural but like what others have said they say so not the perky type. Did about 15-20 mins of massage then on to catbath. Short AR for 1-2 mins then bbbj which was decent. Lots of DFK and finished off with a COP - she’s shaved so no bush.

For $120 will keep in the rotation as her location is convenient for me.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/
Only for milf lovers. Tall lady who has a banging body. Tits are natural and great to suck on. Skilful bbbj and accommodative to diff positions during fj. Speaks good french as well. For $170 will visit again when I got a milf craving.

As usual, YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by Btbh; 05-11-2021 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Been out of the scene.

Tried this lady. Face will not reject. Location a bit out of the way if take public transport

massage, with a bit of back pressing. turn arouund, cannot kiss boobs but can grasp them. She got a slim waist with C cups which is the only advantage out of everything.

Will keep in rotation list. Not too value for money if you want the heavy stuff. but if you like Syt and just a relaxing time to play real C Cups then she is a choice
Tried her a few days back. Beside of this brother review. I would like to add on some point, massage for me is totally not existent. It took her about a mins, flip over, straight away proceed to mechanical HJ. Released, bath and go. Step in to step out within 25 mins. This is the shortest i had ever in my session before. She is wearing shorts through out the session. even touch outside also cannot. Only able to play with the bombs. Super regret of trying her. Totally not worth it. Some spa ML even allow more action than her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1