The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Thanks for your FR, I'll reciprocate with FR on this:

Looks wise, I saw her with no makeup, so she looks average to me (last 2nd photo most alike)

Service and attitude wise, decent, roaming allowed. Zhut she seems to siam a bit but never disallow outright.  Overall, I think she's ok for hj but $150 too steep for bj
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kaylee-massage/
I wanted to say earlier that Kaylee's price list smacks of an FL ... but couldn't find her FL listing. Then lo and behold , our bro Naka Timo's FR.
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=209...postcount=7354

So yes her bbbj rate is ridiculous because for $10 more you can go all the way it seems.

Actually, come to think of it, it's a no brainer - 99% of MLs who states working in a spa can fj.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 02-11-2021 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisL View Post
New to chionging and I wished I’d read this forum before making my first booking *face palms*.

Visited her last week, agree with bro Zena, a complete waste of my money. I was in and out within 30 minutes including bathing time. BBBJ was alright but she did it for like a minute or so and said was tired so changed to hand, and of course massage was non-exist. What luck for a first find..

RTM: Of course NOT

Hope I’ll have better finding next.. and appreciate bros to recommend..

when she started was @100 so was able to attract first mover. probably she got few 大哥 during early phase keeping her afloat so with @120 still surviving well.
Old 02-11-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Any bros tried OMM for 90mins instead of the 70? Recommended?
Wait till u can get a slot first. She received more than 50 SMSes for booking during my session and next few days already fully booked. Pls dun call her for booking as she dun answer phone calls during session and she needs to check her availability using her HP and screen ur hp no. Same for other MLs as its irritating to hear their hp ringing non-stop. When I was with another ML, 1 guy called repeatedly just to ask her whether she provides fj. #£@&*!!!

Go for 90 mins session only if u can click with the ML if not it will be a waste of money. 1 ML i booked her for 90 mins during 1st visit as i thought she is gd at massage but session ended 15 mins earlier and she just sat there and wait for me to leave.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
lalaboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried SiSi few days ago.

Location 8/10: near mrt. 5min walk.
Looks 8/10: same as photos but discount abit.
Body 8/10: fair skin with A/B cup boobs
Massage 9/10: quite good. Not piano kind.
Sensual 9/10: No zhut zhut sadly but can autoroam. Playability is average.
Gfe: quite easy to talk to. Chatty.
Rtm: maybe but wanna try others first.

One good thing about her is that my session last more than 1hr cos she had no customer right after. Makes my money worth.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jessica & Coco

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/

Place is convenient by car and public transport.
Tall, very polite and looks quite average to me.
Not for boob lovers.
Massage got power, will check if strength ok, with/without oil
Light touches all over your back with light catbath
Flip over, the teasing continues and then ass facing you.
HJ while licking your nips with moans.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-co-co/

Quiet location which is convenient by car and public transport.
Light make up, greets you in sexy lingerie
Simple massage before using her soft assets to rub you up & down on your back and then front with light catbath
Her boobs are a handful to grab and zhut zhut.
HJ while licking your nips with moans.

Both have full length mirrors by the side if you are into watching via a mirror
Old 02-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

anyone tried this local ML for $150 without HJ, but prostate maintenance? TIA https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sasa-massage/
Old 02-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5710 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaboy88 View Post
Tried SiSi few days ago.

Location 8/10: near mrt. 5min walk.
Looks 8/10: same as photos but discount abit.
Body 8/10: fair skin with A/B cup boobs
Massage 9/10: quite good. Not piano kind.
Sensual 9/10: No zhut zhut sadly but can autoroam. Playability is average.
Gfe: quite easy to talk to. Chatty.
Rtm: maybe but wanna try others first.

One good thing about her is that my session last more than 1hr cos she had no customer right after. Makes my money worth.
do you think sensual will improve with rtm?
Old 02-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quitr accurat FR.
I giv average 7.5/10. Good overall.
Just her B boobs sag quite bit and overall her slim body, dontknoa why the flesh all super soft soft one. Not firm. Maybe relak too mich too long.

But overall is reLly not bad lah, servicw gd and lok swee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Finally made an appointment to meet AnAn. She’s well reviewed on here so nothing new and groundbreaking.

Looks: probably 7/10 for me. Looks better in some angles, not so great from other angles.
Body: 7/10 nicely sized natural boobs, a decent handful. Minimal fat, no tummy and fit body.
Massage: not great, sometimes one handed when she’s using her phone. I didn’t bother too much because we know we’re not there for massage.
Transition to sensual: good, some faint moaning, licking of back, kissing of cheek and biting of ear. Quite good to set the tone for what comes next.
AR: not long enough, would’ve preferred longer. Anybody can PM me for better more aggressive AR recommendations?
Sensual: 8/10 fantastic BBBJ, enjoyable cat bath. Took the CIM like a champ, went to spit it out and came back to top it off with a post orgasm warm water BJ.
Post sensual massage: 8/10 head massage after sensual was a pleasant surprise. She used a bit of phone and single hand at points, the massage itself probably 6/10 but the fact that after shoot still have a massage was nice, so give her 8/10 for effort.
RTM: yes, after trying others.

Hope this helps guys!
Old 02-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
lalaboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
do you think sensual will improve with rtm?
Yeah i think so.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying her sensual is bad. Its the vanilla type. Probably standard in the market now for syt.
Old 02-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone knows whether these older milfs Lisa and Shi Shi are still around? Both ladies have delisted from SLG site for quite a while already.
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
just saw shi shi adv this morning.

miss her 36E boobs so much..

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shi-shi-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
anyone knows whether these older milfs Lisa and Shi Shi are still around? Both ladies have delisted from SLG site for quite a while already.
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Thanks.
Maybe u can ask Lisa's gd friend Ci Ci or look for her.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ci-ci-mass...ci-ci-massage/
Old 02-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 14
Euphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEuphorie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kaylee-massage/
I wanted to say earlier that Kaylee's price list smacks of an FL ... but couldn't find her FL listing. Then lo and behold , our bro Naka Timo's FR.
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=209...postcount=7354

So yes her bbbj rate is ridiculous because for $10 more you can go all the way it seems.

Actually, come to think of it, it's a no brainer - 99% of MLs who states working in a spa can fj.
Thanks for the further sharing too bro, have upped you back!
Old 02-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
imawhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lulu's listing removed?
Old 02-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried an an twice.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/

Quite near to MRT (5 mins walk). Got carpark below, good for foot soldier and people who drive. Her looks is the type you wont reject one, unless you got high standard. Boobs wise is C. Dont think she allow frenching and painting. But can play her boobs.

AR and BBBJ is shiok. After CIM, she come back with hot water for post-CIM treatment. After that if there is time left, she will do head massage. Twice i fall asleep in her lap when she did head massage.

Months ago tried sha sha twice also.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Visited her quite long ago, not sure if she have moved. But location was quite far from MRT (15 mins walk), but is discreet. Look wise is quite similar as the picture she posted. C cup as well. Nice and soft to grab. She is quite chatty and spend 90 mins talking to her non stop.

Massage is solid good until i have to tell her to use lesser strength. I think her massage is not those play play one. BBBJ is good, she can DT quite well. But the sad thing is she dont do CIM. After awhile of BBBJ, she will proceed with HJ.

Any bros got recommendation for good ML who can give good massage and at the same time provide BBBJ (CIM) or FJ? Seems like ML who have good massage skill dont provide CIM or FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1