The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
If a,b,c are friends, and NOT STRANGERS from SBF.. then b and c will pay, either one. a no need pay anything
Absolutely.
Old 30-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... so weak, yet so strong......
Ya.... what irony.... small head is so weak and so strong with temptations

The Force is strong!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
R2 at Phahayothin (near Imax)? Same, last time 6 years back.. no strict club membership then. Gals had some no. tag above on their dress, and if taken tag goes to waist. Beer caddies at bar also can tapao. On quiet sundays, KTV gals come downstairs to cari makan.

Always wondered about Rao1 across town (Srinakrin/Pattanakarn). What's it like there?

Popping by krungthep with northern sidedish this weekend, so no snacking. Drive safe to Korat/Surin, and may the force be with you
Rao1 is at Srinakarin and must bigger club than Rao2 at Phaholyothin, next to Jusco or Tesco Lotus supermarket (just near the flyover).

http://www.sungsunclub.com/club/rao/...lubtour&lang=2
Old 30-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I might be driving up surin n korat this long weekend.
Wow, our Superhero going to Surin to protect his future in laws from the bombing.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah... all sound so super pissed. Mai like that lah... then who is going to bring me around next time?????

Thinking of spending my entire trip to LOS in Patts

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Wah... all sound so super pissed. Mai like that lah... then who is going to bring me around next time?????

Thinking of spending my entire trip to LOS in Patts
Don't worry you still have your good buddy Bros.ML & JC.
Old 30-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Wow, our Superhero going to Surin to protect his future in laws from the bombing.
I dun go hell who will go???
Old 30-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The night outing, total bill about 20k. The 2 handsome men paid around 13k while I paid the rest.
Anyone wants me to go with them, guess u know what u should do. I am a poor man, I can't afford too much of this entertainment
certainly not cheap now in BKK....compare to hcm...think I remain in cuckoo nests better...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 30-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rao1 is at Srinakarin and must bigger club than Rao2 at Phaholyothin, next to Jusco or Tesco Lotus supermarket (just near the flyover).
http://www.sungsunclub.fcom/club/rao...lubtour&lang=2
Thanks BD, I know where R1 is (with big neon lights). Mine was more practical than GPRS -setup, with anybody here experienced it?
Old 30-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually the angmos got a good idea regarding splitting the bills. They have seperate check bins so no arguments on the % split.
Old 30-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Actually the angmos got a good idea regarding splitting the bills. They have seperate check bins so no arguments on the % split.
To extremes even, see the separate Qs at cashier in some places. Or pay by rounds. Only catch if you paying last round, don't think they sloshed to decline -they order double!

Kns, CX delayed 30mins (sms alert early hours morning). Twiddle my thumb at Changi
Old 30-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
To extremes even, see the separate Qs at cashier in some places. Or pay by rounds. Only catch if you paying last round, don't think they sloshed to decline -they order double!

Kns, CX delayed 30mins (sms alert early hours morning). Twiddle my thumb at Changi
Nothing is fair and people will still advantage of others for their self interest.

My recent CX flight to Bkk was delayed too. By two hours from SG (1 hr late arrival from HK and another hr to fix some technical problem) and 30 mins from Bkk (late arrival from HK due to bad weather).
Old 30-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
My recent CX flight to Bkk was delayed too. By two hours from SG (1 hr late arrival from HK and another hr to fix some technical problem) and 30 mins from Bkk (late arrival from HK due to bad weather).
No wonder CX have promo SG-BKK-SG, less than SGD$300 la.... Flying with TG in June, safer, have many flights daily and can change.....
Old 30-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

been taking CX for several yr nvr had encounter on delay.....mabe changing season from spring to summer?
hmmm.....TG another option + now TG have in-glt entertainment , think only on some flt only
Old 30-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, so staying in BKK or Patts? Staying in any new hotels??? Let me know your reviews hor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
been taking CX for several yr nvr had encounter on delay.....mabe changing season from spring to summer?
hmmm.....TG another option + now TG have in-glt entertainment , think only on some flt only
Took TG a few times...normally the flight Sin-Bkk, no individual flight entertainment. Only the return one from Bkk-Sin has it. Could be the timing of the flights as well. I usually take the noon flight out.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1