The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 28-05-2017, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post
Compiled a list of local & prc doms for reference,,

Local
Lain 250/hr
Candy 250/hr
Yura 250/hr
Yuki 250/hr
Belle 250/hr
Luna
Anja
Estella 300/hr
Xenia 350/hr
Lucelle aka Savi
Reika 300/hr (not too sure abt this one,,,)
I am not sure if this "onsenmaster" is careless or he did it on purpose? I felt that his remarks were directed at me while making a reference on the disappointing local dommes whom he had sessions with...

I strongly believed in freedom of speech which is why I never post,reply or thank my regular subs in this thread. I understand that there is a need/place to discuss with your fellow bros on your experiences with the dommes whom u have seen, be it a bad or good session...

I can't say all local pro-dommes are good but I know for sure that no pro-dommes would want to have a lousy session. Sometimes it is unfortunate that chemistry is not present between the pro-domme and the sub/slave which leads to unsatisfactory "playtime". I must say that these "No chemistry" session happened to me as well and it saddened me too. And in cases like these, u just have to move on and search for the pro-domme u like instead of slamming all local pro-dommes by putting down their worth (tributes)...

Honestly I don't know how many local pro-dommes are part-timers whom u subs mentioned that they are out to make easy money but are u supportive of her in becoming a full time pro-domme? BDSM/fetishes is an expensive hobby and u don't need to address it every month. So how often do u see the local pro-dommes to ensure that they can make a living out of it? Not forgetting that u subs are always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side (Visiting dommes from overseas)...
Old 28-05-2017, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.
I became a pro-domme 1 year ago and after 1 month into it, I had decided to be a 100% full time pro-domme. Over the past 1 year I have traveled extensively to a few countries for pro-domming which u can read from my google+ page (website). I wouldn't say I am the best but I certainly can't be the worst. Perhaps u didn't know, I was very much appreciated and welcome in the countries I visited for pro-domming and I am proud to be a Singaporean pro-domme to my overseas subs/slaves. But somehow I am considered over priced and under skilled in SG...

There is 1 very important thing I want the SG subs in sammyboy.com to know. Is that my worth is not determine by u or anyone!!! U may think I am costly and I respect u on your budget. Likewise I am not interested in cheap subs/slaves/thrills so lets get this fact straighten out once and for all...

Pertaing to "onsenmaster's" remarks as quoted above, I totally understand his frustration on someone/anyone who picks up a whip, called herself a dominatrix with a tribute of $350/hr. As such, me being a traveling pro-domme who went international shouldn't be having a tribute of $350/hr because it would certainly means I am that "someone/anyone". I hate to degrade or embarrass my supporting subs/slaves in SG or overseas over this comment. And with much consideration, I have decided to increase my tribute from $350/hr to $450/hr as of 15th June 2017 onward. I will be leaving SG for pro-domming to other countries on 16th June and would be traveling for few months. Hence, my regular or any new subs/slaves who wish to see me before the tribute increases, pls do so before 15th June ya...
Old 28-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Hence, my regular or any new subs/slaves who wish to see me before the tribute increases, pls do so before 15th June ya...
a good sales technique
Old 29-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happen to luna? she quit already?
Old 30-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SlaveZahrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 1

Goddess Jamie. I just had the best session ever with my Her. She totally fulfilled my fantasy. I’m a fetish addict. I find vanilla sex boring and I am always keen to try new stuff, always keen to push my limits. I have been a sub for awhile. I am bi have male masters, tranny masters before. Some were great, many were mediocre. The stopped being creative after awhile and never took advantage of the fact that I am in their total submission. And that to me defeats the purpose of being a Dom.

Goddess Jamie was my first female Dominatrix, and to me She was the best so far. This may sound sexist, but I never thought a lady can be a better dominatrix than a guy. Goddess Jamie proved me wrong.

Prior to the session I told Goddess, what my kinks are. Namely, facesitting, ass worship, golden showers, forced bi, cock worship among others. My only no-no was anal. So I booked a 2hr session with Her. The first hour, it was just me and Goddess. The 2nd hour, I arranged for a Male Indo dominatrix to join us. I told him that, for this session, Goddess Jamie is in total control and he should not show dominance over me or Her. I told him She can do what ever she pleases but he must not touch her first unless She allows him to.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

Part 2

I booked a room in geylang with a nice big toilet because I am looking forward to get a shower of blessing from Goddess Jamie’s love hole. I stripped naked, and waited eagerly for Her arrival. I wasn’t sure what to expect at first. I only know that when She arrives, as a good sub, I should be kneeling with my head bowed down on the ground ready to serve Her. She entered the room and I did just that. I wasn’t sure at first what to do, whether I should look up of not look at Her at all for fear of being disrespectful towards my Goddess. She changed into her outfit which looks stunningly sexy, a leather corset and shorts. She put on her knee-high leather boots and then sat on the bed with me still kneeling with my head down. She then told me to that Her boots are dirty and need some cleaning. Like a good slave, I know what my roles are. Without further instructions from Her I used my tounge to lick every inch of her boots clean. I wished I had the guts to go beyond Her boots and lick her sexy knee and thigh but I respect Her enough not to. I also wished I get to suck Her toes clean but I do understand my place as Her sub, Her slave and since this is my first time with Her, I do not deserve to taste Her Goddessly smooth skin. I understand I need to earn such priviledge. She was smoking a cigarette while I was licking Her boots and after finishing Her cigarette, She asked me to open my mouth and threw the stub in my mouth. Fuck, I thought, this is so humiliating yet I was so turned on by the fact that at least that’s the closest I can get to tasting Her delicious-looking lips. She has this very gorgeous sadistic smile which I really adore. I was told to swallow it, and so I chewed on the stub although, it did not break down really well. Fortunately She asked me to spit it out if not I’d probably choked on it. Haha. But I would have died a happy man. After a few minutes of licking Her boots. She told me to get up, face away from her and She pushed me onto the bed. She chained my legs and asked me to turn around. I just do as told. Then She stood in front of me, looking so fucking hot and sexy in Her corset. She had a figure of a Goddess. She took out a roll of duct tape and tape my mouth with it. She then used Her nails and lightly glide it on my thighs and then my dick. She was such a tease. My dick was hard and twitching from the pleasure.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

Part 3

She got on the bed and got on top of me before kneeling on top of my face with Her groin right above my face and I understood what was coming next. She then sat on my face and said while looking at me with the most sexiest eyes I have seen, “I know you’re waiting for this.” Those words got my dick so hard. I knew then that She was the One. The One I would fully submit to. I can see that She’s really passionate at this and not just doing it for the money. Deep inside I wished my mouth wasn’t duct taped. I wished I can smell Her. I wished I can stick out my tongue in Her and try to pleasure Her. I feel so deprived. I knew I need to earn it. I MUST earn that priviledge. I want to taste Her juice on my tongue and down my throat. But I must prove myself worthy. I tried to push my head against Her groin in hopes that I get to pleasure Her even for a bit. Afterall, I am here to serve Her. After a few minutes of facesitting, She got up, looked into my face and spat on it. “Opps, I forgot your mouth is taped. I wanted it in your mouth.” Oh Goddess Jamie, I would be an honour to have any secretions of yours swallowed, I said to myself. Her spit landed on my face. I felt degraded but at the same time, so turned on by it. She then went to her luggage bag and took our a leash. Normally my other Master/Mistress in the past would chain the leash to my dog collar. Goddess Jamie hooked her leash to my cock piercing and pulled it signaling me to follow Her. Like a good slave, I did. I followed Her around the corner of the bed before She stood still right in front of the mirror. I did not know what to do at first. I wanted to bury my face in Her lovely ass but I was afraid if it’s disrespectful. But seeing Her looking at the mirror, I knew what She was expecting me to do. So I came forward and buried my face in between her clothed buttcheeks, smelling Her wonderful aroma. I was in heaven. The duct tape was off then. So I took that advantage to stick out my tongue and lick Her crack. I kissed Her clothed ass and I have to admit that I tried to sneak some kisses and licks below Her shorts and I get to taste Her skin. I wished She wasn’t wearing any shorts. I would have worshipped her ass, anus and kissed, licked and rimmed it clean for Her. It would be such an honour. I badly wanna smell and taste Her. I hope one day I will worthy enough to be given that priviledge. I can see Her watching me on the mirror burying my face in Her ass. My cock was really hard. I felt super horny but helpless. Fucking her was never on my mind throughout. I can fuck anyone else, but a Goddess is meant to be worshipped. All I wanted to do was worship every corner of Her body.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Part 4

Before long, there was a knock on the door. The male dom that I hired has arrived. My heart was racing. Now another man is going to see me crawling around naked with a leash on my dick and spit on my face. How humiliating. But it got me even turned on more. She opened the door and let him in. I did not look up to look at him. It doesn’t matter to me how he looks. TO me, he’s there as a prop. He’s there for me to prove my obedience towards my Goddess and I will do whatever she tells me to do, even to a guy. Goddess Jamie then said, “We have a guest, help him remove is shoes.” Imagine the humiliation, having to kneel before an alpha male and removing his shoes. After removing his shoes and socks, Goddess Jamie commanded me to lick his feet clean. Unlike Goddess Jamie’s boots, this guy’s feet smells a bit. I reminded myself, that I am here to obey my Goddess’s command and I will do as she please. I sticked out my tongue and lick every corner of his feet clean and also sucked his toes as commanded by my Goddess. It was so degrading. Licking his feet wasn’t a turn on for me per se. But obeying Goddess Jamie’s command is. And so I continued licking with a hard cock knowing that I am being an obedient slave to Goddess Jamie.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

PART 5

Goddess Jamie, then commanded me to remove his underwear and sucked his dick. This is the first time I had to suck dick in front of a lady. A really hot beautiful lady that is, which under normal circumstances, If I see Her on the street and not knowing who She is, I would think to myself, “Gosh, I would fuck her”. But She is my Goddess and my place is under Her feet. My purpose is to fulfill her every desire and right now She wants me to suck his dick and I will do just that without any objection. Again, I am not here to please Him but I am here to be an obedient slave to Goddess Jamie. I took his big dick in my mouth and remembered that he is Her guest and I will please him if it pleases Her. She watched me sucked him. I wished I had eyes at the back of my head to watch Her watch me suck him. After sucking him for awhile, She pulled my leash signalling me to stop and pulled me towards the wardrobe. She then hooked my my leash on the wardrobe’s knob. She stood up, approached him and then said “You are right, he’s quite good-looking” and leaned against him. She flirted with him lightly kissing his neck and touched his body. I was jealous. I wished I was in his place. I knew she can sense that. But a Goddess can do what she please. I have no right to say anything. Afterall, I put myself in this situation. She continued to make out with him grinding him and occasionally looked at my direction with her sexy eyes. I can see his hands groping every part of her. I was really jealous but at the same time turned on by my deprivation. Goddess Jamie, then gave me the permission to touch myself. I was in a confused state. I felt turn on but at the same time felt super humiliated watching them get it on. My cock was confused too. It was hard (but not too hard) but I just did not want to cum just yet. It would be a waste because I crave for her to do more things to me. I want more from her. They then moved on the bed and continued to make out. She continued to look at me watching me wanking myself. They kissed, but She kept Her clothes on. Thank goodness for that. They simulated different sex position grinding each other and me, feeling like a fool in the corner trying to wank myself. It’s really difficult for me to explain the feeling. It’s degradation at it’s best but it’s not enough to make me cum. I need more of her.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

PART 6

After awhile, She got up, left him on the bed and asked me to suck him and finish him off. I crawled onto the bed, got in between his legs and put his hard dick in my mouth. I wanted to finish him off as soon as possible so that I can have my time with Goddess, so I put in a lot of effort. I sucked and strokes his dick passionately, with Goddess all the while watching just a few inches away from my face. She then asked “Who’s the slut now?”. I replied “Me Goddess.” And continued to devour his dick. While I was sucking him, Goddess Jamie spat a huge spit on my face which got my dick super hard again. Dear Goddess Jamie, if you are reading this, please spit more on me. It was the ultimate turn on. Your mucous and secretions are sweet as honey to me. “I want to cum on your face.” She later said. She crawled closer to him and started kissing him while I sucked his hard throbbing cock. Before long, he moaned and spurts off hot cum shot out of his dick and messed up my face. And like a good slave, I obeyed Goddess’s command to clean his cum on his dick and some that splattered on his thigh. I felt relieve. I felt happy that I did a good enough job to finish him off as commanded by Goddess Jamie. I was glad that that guy will be leaving soon and Goddess will put her attention back on me.

After he left, Goddess told me that She wanted to pee badly and requested to have Her pee on me. She asked me to crawl to the toilet and lie down. I really wanted Her to pee on my cum-covered face. I would swallow Her sweet juices. To others it maybe crude, but to me, those sweet golden juices came from my Goddess’s pussy and I would gladly open my mouth and take every drip of it down my throat. I would also love to clean Her up but I understand, that I am not-worthy of a Goddess’s pussy on my tongue. But She denied letting me drink her juices because she was having menses. Instead, She semi squat above me and peed on my dick and on my body. It was a wonderful gush of wonderful smelling juice all over my body. It was then I knew I could cum. And I asked Goddess Jamie for Her permission to allow me to cum. Within seconds, I orgasm and my cum mixed with Her pee on my body. It was magical. Goddess Jamie then commanded me to eat my own cum that dripped down my hand while she watched me standing at the door of the toilet. I gladly licked the cum off my fingers and I could also taste her pee mixed with it. It was heavenly.
Old 30-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

PART 7

My time with Goddess Jamie was wonderful to say the least and I do not think it’s right for me to rate Her performance because you don’t use numbers to rate a Goddess. You show your appreciation by continuing to serve her and fulfill Her every desire. And I will do just that. I am looking forward to the arrival of my cock cage which I just ordered yesterday and I wish to have total submission to Goddess Jamie.

Thank you Goddess Jamie for giving me a chance to serve and worship you.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
what happen to luna? she quit already?
Hmm, her website is offline, her fetlife is not active. My guess is she quit bdsm and went back to swinging haha .
Old 30-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

There's a new mistress called queen roxy. has anyone met her?
Old 31-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xenia it took me a long time to reply as I was overseas and it didn't seem urgent enough to warrant a reply. Just to reassure you the statement wasn't directed at you. In fact if you have read thru my previous posts, I mentioned that Anya (whom I'm not sure where is she now) and yourself (whom I have yet to try but I read good reviews) are 2 locals I felt are worth the effort

I had my fair share of disappointing experiences overseas myself
Old 01-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Had a session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca last week. Must say I really enjoyed my short time with them, and wished I had asked for a longer session instead.

Mistress Simone is a very experienced Mistress with the most cruel and sadistic ideas! Mistress Francesca was playful, breathtakingly pretty and sexy, and had the cutest British accent. Seeing them having fun while you suffer was truly an experience!

I shall not spoil the fun for potential subs here, but they did come up with many sadisic games which were both entertaining, yet painful!
I second this. did not manage to see Simone this time around, but met her previously in Feb, and enjoyed every minute of it!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1