The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Cartel at PPC have broken down, rate are not the same anymore. Today rate varies between 4.53 to 4.54. Interbank rate now is only 4.42

At the time of your posting (around 4am), it is possible to guess what is the rate going to be in the morning. RMB against USD is very stable. What you should do is to look at how SGD was trading in NY and you will roughtly know what the rate going to be next morning.
I believe rates on 25/03/09 are not as good as the day before.
Old 26-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I believe rates on 25/03/09 are not as good as the day before.
u think u r fortune teller or wat ??
Old 27-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 17
teobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of light

AMK Hub today 450.00 .
Old 27-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!

This afternoon PPC range 4.51 ~ 4.52
Old 29-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 0
Aokang is one of the Best!Aokang is one of the Best!Aokang is one of the Best!

Sharing my experience of having a RMB savings account in China

The RMB has appreciated steadily against the S$ for the last one year from about 5.15 to 4.51. Given the high GNP growth rate of China, hugh trade surplus and pressure from the US, this trend is likely to continue. Since deposit rate for S$ is near zero, I decided to open a savings account with the Bank of China(BOC) when I was on vacation in Shanghai last year. To my surprise, just about anyone could open a rmb bank account in China with a passport, a local address(your hotel room) and 100 rmb.

The savings account comes with a passbook, a 长城Great Wall debit card and a e token for internet banking. Within the same city, one could withdraw and deposit via BOC atms. Outside of the city, withdrawal is allowed from atm but deposit has to be made over the counter with personal identification. It seems most atms have a limit of 2.5k rmb per withdrawal but I believe the limit for over the counter withdrawal from the same bank is very high(20k?). Any samster got any idea what are the daily withdrawal limits for atm and over the counter? The debit card could also be used to settle restaurant, massage and ktv bills in places where Great Wall debit cards are accepted. However, my friend in China cautioned me to use the debit card selectively to prevent cloning. A small fee of 10 rmb is charged for each withdrawal made outside of Shanghai and for deposit, the fee is 5 rmb.

Since the rmb is not a freely convertible currency, one cannot remit rmb from banks in Spore to an account in China. All remittances will have to be made in either S$ or US$. A Chinese national would have no problem in converting the foreign currencies to rmb in China. On my recent trip to Guangzhou, I tried to convert some S$ which I have in my account and the request was rejected. I was told I have to do this personally at the Shanghai branch where the account is kept. Could Samsters advise whether Western Union or the P Park agents could make the remittances in rmb and their charges.

Lastly, one could use internet banking to monitor all deposit and withdrawal transactions involving the savings account. The list of services available over the internet is very extensive. However, these services have to be activated before one could send money over the internet to other domestic BOC and non BOC accounts.
Old 29-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokang View Post
Since the rmb is not a freely convertible currency, one cannot remit rmb from banks in Spore to an account in China. All remittances will have to be made in either S$ or US$. A Chinese national would have no problem in converting the foreign currencies to rmb in China. On my recent trip to Guangzhou, I tried to convert some S$ which I have in my account and the request was rejected. I was told I have to do this personally at the Shanghai branch where the account is kept. Could Samsters advise whether Western Union or the P Park agents could make the remittances in rmb and their charges.
those PP agents can make remittances to your account and they charge a fee of S$18 per transaction

as your bank atm card has the 银联 sign it can be used at shops that allow swiping of cards, the equivalent of our NETS in sillipore

thanks for the detailed intro
Old 30-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 17
teobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of lightteobeipio is a glorious beacon of light

AMK Hub today 445.00.
Old 30-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Tecumseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teobeipio View Post
AMK Hub today 445.00.
Getting lower
Old 01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ALI PaPa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMK Hub today 445.00
Old 03-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

1 Singapore dollar = 4.55114914 Chinese yuan

a surge up from yesterday reference point.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
1 Singapore dollar = 4.55114914 Chinese yuan

a surge up from yesterday reference point.
... ... wow, that's a big jump ..
hopefully it keep jumping like this ....
Old 03-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
... ... wow, that's a big jump ..
hopefully it keep jumping like this ....
Yes , i does affect cash king a lot since he xchg big bill
Old 03-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Yes , i does affect cash king a lot since he xchg big bill
he dun need to xchange, go there n take from his china branch mah
Old 03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
Also need to change lah. Over there dont really accept SGD
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Also need to change lah. Over there dont really accept SGD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murali
u 2 beary goot har ... gang together and suan me ...
liddat goot meh ???

but on a serious note ... it's better to change rmb in SIN and also make sure u bring 2 bank cards alone ..
i almost have a shock in my last trip when i tried to use my bank card .. it didn't work ...
but fortunately .. when i tried it again the next day it work ....
else i'll have to sell backside in china leow ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1