The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
i totally believed this can be qualify to be publish into a book. very well written and the effort of typing every single words here already over the roof!
Indeed. I like his choice of words and his story flow.
Old 05-03-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 10
AlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAlKuwaiti is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Agreed the story flow is very good
Old 06-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Thank you for your compliments Bro Peacekeeping. Just trying to exercise my English a bit. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKuwaiti View Post
Agreed the story flow is very good
Thank you, Bro AlKuwaiti! I try my best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaJade View Post
Wow best story so far, nice share bro!
There are even better writers here in SBF, Bro AriaJade. Appreciate you for reading. Thank you!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 07-03-2022 at 11:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I found myself inside Wanda's room again. Instinctively, I went to the drawer where she kept her privates. I remembered the 'innocence' in her choice of underwear. Her cute cotton underwear with cartoon motifs. I smiled as I pulled open her drawer. What I saw, gave me a shock! No longer was her drawer full of 'kiddy' panites; in their place were 'women' panties and lacy lingerie. I even found g-string and crotch-less panties in the drawer. While my discovery made my cock throb with excitement, it also filled my heart with jealousy. When did she come in possession of such underwear? When had she changed her wardrobe?

I opened her cupboard to find some sexy clothes inside. I didn't buy these for her. I remembered how bashful she was when we went shopping the last time. My mind was in a whirl. Thoughts of masturbating to her underwear dissipated. I looked at the time; if I hurry, I could catch her as she dropped Adek off at school.

I took a quick shower and changed into my work clothes. Grabbing my car key, I made a sprint to my car. Somehow I just had to see Wanda there and then.
My heart was pounding very fast. It was as if my heart was in my mouth. I coughed and retched a few times as I made my way to my car, started it up and raced in the direction of Adek's school. I was a nervous wreak; I didn't know what I was doing or what my objectives were. I just wanted to see Wanda and put my suspicions to rest.

The morning traffic was unusually heavy and it made me even more irritable. "Get the fuck out of the way, you stupid idiot!" I jabbed my horn as if it were some weapon to against errant drivers. The otherwise short drive from my home to Adek's school seem like an eternity, with all these vehicles appearing to deter me from getting to my destination like some real life video game.

As I made a turn into the minor road which led to Adek's school, I was met with the familiar queue of cars trying to get into the school. As I was not dropping Adek off, I did not have to join the queue. Then it dawned to me that I had not thought this through. If I were not in the queue, then I would have to make a quick drive-by; what would that achieve? What was I looking for? Should I park the car and go into the school on foot? Or should I wait at the main gate for Wanda? Perhaps I could turn on the hazard lights and wait further down the road for Wanda. But then again, which direction was the bus stop? How sure was I that she would pass me by?

Unsure of what I should do, I tilted my steering wheel to the left and allowed the car to move slowly towards the queue. My actions were met by a loud honk. Apparently I was cutting into the path of the vehicle behind. Instinctively, I raised my left hand, as a sign of apology and gave my steering wheel a quick tug to the right as I depressed my accelerator. I gave a quick turn to my left and raised my left hand again, in mock apology.

As I turned back to face the front, there was my arch rival - that stupid white, expensive-looking continental car had stopped at the side of the road.

"What's the matter?" I thought to myself, "Must be the son forgot his stuff and he needs to double-back into the school. Well good luck to him! He has to queue up all over again. Haha! Idiot!"

As I jeered at him, I saw a small petite girl board the car from the passenger side. Isn't that Wanda? I accelerated so that I could move alongside to him but as if he could read my mind, that arrogant man moved off at the same time. No matter, he would have to stop at the junction and I could easily catch up with him. And, with traffic as bad as it is, he couldn't get far even if he wanted to.

As expected, he was stationary at the junction. As I caught up with him, he turned into the major and merged with the morning traffic. I accelerated but before I could turn into the major road, I was stopped by loud honking; cars that were plying along the major roads refused to slow down and let me pass. I was forced to jam my brakes and wait, with my car slightly over the stop line. I cursed under my breath as I watched vehicles of all shapes and sizes whizzed past me.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 07-03-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shit, camping, you got cucked (arch rival) by your maid ?
Old 07-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I jeered at him, I saw a small petite girl board the car from the passenger side. Isn't that Wanda? I accelerated so that I could move alongside to him but as if he could read my mind, that arrogant man moved off at the same time. No matter, he would have to stop at the junction and I could easily catch up with him. And, with traffic as bad as it is, he couldn't get far even if he wanted to.

As expected, he was stationary at the junction. As I caught up with him, he turned into the major and merged with the morning traffic. I accelerated but before I could turn into the major road, I was stopped by loud honking; cars that were plying along the major roads refused to slow down and let me pass. I was forced to jam my brakes and wait, with my car slightly over the stop line. I cursed under my breath as I watched vehicles of all shapes and sizes whizzed past me.
I grew impatient of waiting. Every single moment I lost waiting for my turn, the greater the distance between that stupid white car and me. "Why didn't I accelerate earlier?" I chided myself. Memories of that arrogant guy making fun of me flooded my mind.

"Hello, you car engine got problem is it?" I could remember him jeering at me.

"Please la! Have some standard, change your cheap Korean car to a continental car like mine." I just couldn't take him belittling me just because he drove a bigger, more expensive car than me. The way he leered at Wanda made me sick. I was such a fool to have let her send Adek to school on her own. How could I have been so foolish?

I slowly inched towards the main road until the oncoming cars had no choice but to give way to me. I was met with angry honks but I was oblivious; my mind was to catch up with that white car.

I floored my accelerator. I scanned the roads in front of me; they couldn't have gotten far in this traffic. I overtook as many cars as I could so that I could shorten the distance between our vehicles but I take it that it was a lost cause. The amount of time I was stuck in the minor road had given them the chance to escape.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I slapped my steering wheel angrily. How could I have been so careless? I wondered where they could be as I drove aimlessly. Could he have brought Wanda to one of the budget hotels along Balestier Road? Or maybe he brought her to one of the sex shops along Geylang to buy her more sexy lingerie or perhaps sex toys to spice up their love-making?

My mind raced as I thought of the many possibilities; the many places he could have brought her. Afterall, Wanda had the whole day and the whole flat to herself until Adek came home in the afternoon. It was then I felt a knot tighten in my stomach.

Wanda had the whole flat to herself.

Could she have brought that obnoxious man home?

My imagination ran wild. I began thinking of the various different scenarios; every one of them with Wanda ending up in bed, getting pounded by that hateful man.

"Sayang," Wanda would coo, "why not you come my house? My master go work. He not at home. You can come inside." Would she call him 'sayang' also? I thought that term of endearment was reserved only for me. The words 'come inside' triggered even more frustration as I became jealous of the fact that Wanda could have even let this filthy man ejaculate inside of her. My poor, pure Wanda! Being tarnished by a man who obviously did not love her as I did.

Would Wanda be in her sexy lacy lingerie, seducing that dirty, pot-bellied fucker?

"Fucker!" I hissed under my breath. Adek's school was a stone's throw away from my flat but my mindless driving had brought me to the other side of the neighborhood and my home was on the opposite side of where I was. I glanced at the clock on the centre console of my dashboard - there was only time to either get back home or drive to work.

"There will always be another time." My inner voice tried to reason with myself and remind me that it was a working day and my duties to my employer. I remember seeing Wanda get into the white car. Maybe tomorrow she would not get into the car. Or maybe he won't be there tomorrow? Or maybe this was not his only car? There were too many possibilities; too many factors to consider. Screw the job! So what if I still have the job while I'm being made a cuckold? It's now or never.

I am going to catch that fucker and when I catch him, I will beat the shit out of him. I will claim that I thought he was a thief and that he had trespassed my home and wanted to rape my maid. There was no recourse for him. I am going to get him.

Having made up my mind, I pointed my car in the direction of my flat and sped towards it.

Wanda, wait for me. I am coming.

Old 07-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwat View Post
Shit, camping, you got cucked (arch rival) by your maid ?
I hope not, Bro jwat. Rushing back to catch them in the act now.

Was supposed to do two updates/posts today but I messed up and lost one of the posts. Now have to re-write the second post

Old 07-03-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 12
Serious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to all

Quote:

Was supposed to do two updates/posts today but I messed up and lost one of the posts. Now have to re-write the second post
She better not! Awesome writing bro, keep it up!
Old 08-03-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yes please rush to rescue Wanda, cheers!.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious View Post
She better not! Awesome writing bro, keep it up!
Hope I can shed some light in this installment, Bro Serious. Really very upset that I didn't save my draft last night so have to re-write.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes please rush to rescue Wanda, cheers!.
Thank you for your continued support, Bro diputs1269.

Hope I can write something before my son gets home.

Old 08-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
"There will always be another time." My inner voice tried to reason with myself and remind me that it was a working day and my duties to my employer. I remember seeing Wanda get into the white car. Maybe tomorrow she would not get into the car. Or maybe he won't be there tomorrow? Or maybe this was not his only car? There were too many possibilities; too many factors to consider. Screw the job! So what if I still have the job while I'm being made a cuckold? It's now or never.

I am going to catch that fucker and when I catch him, I will beat the shit out of him. I will claim that I thought he was a thief and that he had trespassed my home and wanted to rape my maid. There was no recourse for him. I am going to get him.

Having made up my mind, I pointed my car in the direction of my flat and sped towards it.

Like a tsunami, all sorts of ideas flooded into my brain as I drove home. Should I park at my normal parking lot? Should I park at the loading/unloading bay under my block? How should I approach this whole situation? My heart was pounding real fast as I neared my home.

I decided against going to the multistorey car park as I would have to park at the upper decks. Then, I would have to walk down to the ground floor and then cut across the grass to get back to my flat. Precious time would be wasted; that fucker could be a 'speedy Gonzales' and finished fucking by the time I got home. I wanted to catch them red handed, in bed.

I drove towards my block but decided against parking directly under it. Lest one of the other maids in the neighborhood saw me and sound the alarm. I recalled one particular maid who came up to me and warned me to "be careful of Wanda". I've not thought much of it until now. I wonder what she really meant by this and who else is in on this? What was her name again? Nurul?

As I entered the lift, I pressed the floor above my flat. I thought it a good idea to do a 'flanking maneuver'; to go past my unit and then walk down using the other flight of stairs. On hindsight, I suppose I wasn't thinking straight as I shut my brain from thinking otherwise.

Would Wanda be sucking his cock in the living room? Could he have something that rivals mine? So much so Wanda won't look at me the same way ever again?

( Click to show/hide )

Or maybe she would get him to wait on the bed and come out in a bathrobe, just like how we role-played in the hotel the other time?

( Click to show/hide )

How innocent she looked back then, in that white bathrobe!

Now, when I think of the lacy lingerie I found in her drawer, I shuddered to think how sex-starved she has become? Is it because of me that she has become this way? Or has she been pounded by some other guy? She didn't have any off day; even if she had, she would have spent that day with me or Adek so how could she have had another man on the side? But then again, with me coming home later than usual, she would always have the flat to herself for the whole morning; there was some upgrading at the older HDB blocks. Was she fucking one of the construction workers? Correction: was she being fucked by one of those foreign workers? Maybe they had stopped by to ask her for a drink and she offered them a taste of her wet pussy instead? A gang bang? Or was she sexually grooming Adek? Was that why they were no longer that close anymore? I felt dizzy with all these thoughts going through my head. I had to stop.

When I got to the front door, I pushed all these crazy ideas to the back of my head. I had to focus on the task at hand. I fumbled with my keys. I made a mental note that I should have taken out my padlock key and main door key so that they wouldn't make so much noise and I struggled to unlock the gate. As the door creaked open, I surveyed the seemingly empty flat - there was nobody in the living room as expected.

As much as I wanted to catch them in the act, a part of me was reluctant to believe that Wanda would so blatantly betray my love towards her. I decided to check the kitchen and the toilet first. Expectedly, there was nobody there. I then proceeded to the other rooms, leaving my master bedroom last. All of them showed no signs of activity which led me to the master bedroom. With my heart in my mouth, I walked towards my room and turned the door knob.

It was locked.

Old 08-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do have secret crush in sugarbook.live, without letting my partner knows about it
Old 08-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

some families upbringing is really like that, too gu dong
Old 08-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I grew impatient of waiting. Every single moment I lost waiting for my turn, the greater the distance between that stupid white car and me. "Why didn't I accelerate earlier?" I chided myself. Memories of that arrogant guy making fun of me flooded my mind.

"Hello, you car engine got problem is it?" I could remember him jeering at me.

"Please la! Have some standard, change your cheap Korean car to a continental car like mine." I just couldn't take him belittling me just because he drove a bigger, more expensive car than me. The way he leered at Wanda made me sick. I was such a fool to have let her send Adek to school on her own. How could I have been so foolish?

I slowly inched towards the main road until the oncoming cars had no choice but to give way to me. I was met with angry honks but I was oblivious; my mind was to catch up with that white car.

I floored my accelerator. I scanned the roads in front of me; they couldn't have gotten far in this traffic. I overtook as many cars as I could so that I could shorten the distance between our vehicles but I take it that it was a lost cause. The amount of time I was stuck in the minor road had given them the chance to escape.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I slapped my steering wheel angrily. How could I have been so careless? I wondered where they could be as I drove aimlessly. Could he have brought Wanda to one of the budget hotels along Balestier Road? Or maybe he brought her to one of the sex shops along Geylang to buy her more sexy lingerie or perhaps sex toys to spice up their love-making?

My mind raced as I thought of the many possibilities; the many places he could have brought her. Afterall, Wanda had the whole day and the whole flat to herself until Adek came home in the afternoon. It was then I felt a knot tighten in my stomach.

Wanda had the whole flat to herself.

Could she have brought that obnoxious man home?

My imagination ran wild. I began thinking of the various different scenarios; every one of them with Wanda ending up in bed, getting pounded by that hateful man.

"Sayang," Wanda would coo, "why not you come my house? My master go work. He not at home. You can come inside." Would she call him 'sayang' also? I thought that term of endearment was reserved only for me. The words 'come inside' triggered even more frustration as I became jealous of the fact that Wanda could have even let this filthy man ejaculate inside of her. My poor, pure Wanda! Being tarnished by a man who obviously did not love her as I did.

Would Wanda be in her sexy lacy lingerie, seducing that dirty, pot-bellied fucker?

"Fucker!" I hissed under my breath. Adek's school was a stone's throw away from my flat but my mindless driving had brought me to the other side of the neighborhood and my home was on the opposite side of where I was. I glanced at the clock on the centre console of my dashboard - there was only time to either get back home or drive to work.

enjoy your day with Wanda
Old 08-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

flow of story is smooth, and wait the next episode uploading
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1