The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 14-07-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
So far most of the things that are posted never happen leh. I’m willing to give benefit of the doubt that I am suay or that she is not in good mood that day but you can see why I pissed off right pay $200 for 30mins. Actually I realise a lot of the good post on this house only from that few posters. Some are accounts started only last year. So for bros wanting to try out by all means but take what you read with a big pinch of salt. For me I will still come back try baby. If that experience is not good then I’ll share here too.
Yeah, I would be pissed too if $200 for 30 mins. After all every session has opportunity cost so we want to maximize. Thankfully I haven’t experienced that at this house. Maybe you can try 1669 which is always popular and cheaper; the service there is also great but I don’t get DFK there so have stopped going.

Look forward to your Baby FR!
Old 14-07-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I believe this is a problem for quite some people. I needed the physical friction to get the feel. This don't happen when raw. End up going at them for a long time till they shiok shiok then decide to CIM or HJ. Then it also takes a long time, not sure whether its because the WL not good at HJ or the long duration made it numb. My regular ML can make me cum in 1 - 2 min with her HJ while DFK lol.

What I like at this house is the OKT's friendliness and girls taking booking directly. I believe all the houses got their regulars book long sessions like a boss. I seen some booked 6 hrs or more lol. The only time I take such long session is for overnight which here don't have.
Thats why for me i not sure to feel bad or not pumping them for so long, i got my few regulars i go to cos they know me and enjoy their time with me. But HJ takes quite some time for some to make me cum, but xiao qiao did it like 2 to 3 mins with her mouth and hand combo. So everytime i go for a new girl. I try to let them know first and most are ok with it.

Maybe because alot of big clients there always book long hours thats why the vibes.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhBoi2023 View Post
77 may not be very good at chair service, but she is good in other areas. She is young and beautiful, and she always serve hard working. It is rare to find such lady in Geylang.
To what i know, Qiqi no provide service at the chair at all.

Agreed she is the hard working type to please every of her customer.
Old 14-07-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Thanks, will try happy . Sometimes too paiseh to ask OKT because for this house all the girls are always sitting in front. Somehow I wonder why business isn’t good for the house (always have girls available).

I used to visit FLs but realized that gem houses in GL are actually so much better. Really appreciate everyone’s FRs.
Eh bro, may i know what time u usually go coz i seldom see all the girls sitting and available. Did not get to see those new girls, would love to try maserati
Old 14-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave188 View Post
Eh bro, may i know what time u usually go coz i seldom see all the girls sitting and available. Did not get to see those new girls, would love to try maserati
Usually weekdays afternoons. I always see 3-5 girls…
Old 14-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave188 View Post
12 pm , maserati is already there. Most of them will come down around 12:30. Ask okt for the house number to book them easier
Old 14-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Thanks, will try happy . Sometimes too paiseh to ask OKT because for this house all the girls are always sitting in front. Somehow I wonder why business isn’t good for the house (always have girls available).

I used to visit FLs but realized that gem houses in GL are actually so much better. Really appreciate everyone’s FRs.
I think too many good choices. How many can you take in a day ? I didn't pick some of the other WLs because of not my type, probably same reason. It doesn't mean they are not good. If you wanna take Happy, I suggest you get her contact and check if she's available. She takes breaks every now and then.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Thats why for me i not sure to feel bad or not pumping them for so long, i got my few regulars i go to cos they know me and enjoy their time with me. But HJ takes quite some time for some to make me cum, but xiao qiao did it like 2 to 3 mins with her mouth and hand combo. So everytime i go for a new girl. I try to let them know first and most are ok with it.

Maybe because alot of big clients there always book long hours thats why the vibes.
Some WLs love it and you can end up going at it for over an hour during long sessions. Even though I can make it remain hard during the whole time in between pumping and DFK, it become numb after all that exercise. End up she cum many time and me very difficult to manage 1 . Very good for stamina training though .

The excellent gfe provided by the girls here is very addictive. I need to stop spending so much here. Those clients probably took long sessions because of it.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some WLs love it and you can end up going at it for over an hour during long sessions. Even though I can make it remain hard during the whole time in between pumping and DFK, it become numb after all that exercise. End up she cum many time and me very difficult to manage 1 . Very good for stamina training though .

The excellent gfe provided by the girls here is very addictive. I need to stop spending so much here. Those clients probably took long sessions because of it.
yeah good to train stamina lol end up always sweating in the end, when become soft , i will ask them to bbbj again to make it hard and go again
Old 14-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah good to train stamina lol end up always sweating in the end, when become soft , i will ask them to bbbj again to make it hard and go again
I can leave it in and just get feeling from DFK to keep it hard unless in positions like doggy etc which I can't reach her lips. Tonight gotta visit my regular ML (need to maintain/improve chemistry), then tomorrow head to GL, probably here again for a stamina test haha.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can leave it in and just get feeling from DFK to keep it hard unless in positions like doggy etc which I can't reach her lips. Tonight gotta visit my regular ML (need to maintain/improve chemistry), then tomorrow head to GL, probably here again for a stamina test haha.

your list below all quite power haha.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
your list below all quite power haha.
Actually most of them in there are not bad in general. Maybe got like about 3 which are not good. Just too bad my fav RTC.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Actually most of them in there are not bad in general. Maybe got like about 3 which are not good. Just too bad my fav RTC.
who went back ? From 1820 ?
Old 14-07-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
who went back ? From 1820 ?
Recently, no. Those greyed out ones in my below list RTC'ed.
Old 14-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Recently, no. Those greyed out ones in my below list RTC'ed.
Had to see in desktop mode to see your greatest hit list. The long session fish list!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1