The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Let me share something here of which I have seen......I have seen many people give a lots of tips.....like 15,000 bahts for one night and the gal give excuses and second night...he says WTF spend so much already ....give more.....this time 25,000 bahts.....( to make sure that the girl notice him) I am talking about coyote dancer...but both night the gal says oh.....first night my friend birthday and tonight my 'red aunty comes" already..........so I feel so sad for this guy being a carrot head......! Pay a lot of money first doesn't mean can win all the time!
well ... no offence ,, these ppl r sad fucks ...
throwing money ard to buy unknowns ??? do u know how much one can do with 15K or 25K bahts ??
we give good tips onli after service is serve ... not before ....

dun buy unknowns in bkk ... u'll lose big ....
Old 22-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
throwing money ard to buy unknowns ??? do u know how much one can do with 15K or 25K bahts ??

cant blame them really, some are jus too used to the Singapore lifestyles of cheonging liao thanks to those girls draining lots of "carrot juices" out of them previously...but im sure some jus do tat cus they are new and afraid, once after few times doubt they would want to do tat but its hard sometimes to stop the standards set once you get it started going
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Well, I did noticed more waitresses nearer my table, and more Agogo girls without customers hanging quite close by too, not spread evenly in the bar, LOL!

Regards
Tiger
haha naturally

hope u never continue tipping cus otherwise at the end of the day the waitresses and the coyote dancers will go back home fat from your tips and you will only barfine a agogo girl but they will surely jacked up their asking rates for sure while on the otherhand, chances of tapao a coyote girl would have been much higher if she happens to be starved tat day and would have gone back with you rather then a agogo girl

but if ur interest is jus solely on gogo girls n not the coyote dancers. then you probably dun even need to waste time n money tipping n staying, jus signal the mummy barfine n bar out
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 23-09-2008, 12:45 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Yeah...I know...even try to stop them but they says they are enjoying the "fishing" and kick out of it....they are my friends and cheong buddies....only regret it in the morning when sober but do it again that night......well, they says they enjoy..so be it!
Old 23-09-2008, 12:47 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
cant blame them really, some are jus too used to the Singapore lifestyles of cheonging liao thanks to those girls draining lots of "carrot juices" out of them previously...but im sure some jus do tat cus they are new and afraid, once after few times doubt they would want to do tat but its hard sometimes to stop the standards set once you get it started going
hahahahah for your info...they are not Singaporean.....but Malaysian....hahahahah!
Old 23-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

agreeeeee ..........
Old 23-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BkkAntaRai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahahahah for your info...they are not Singaporean.....but Malaysian....hahahahah!

hahahaha .. malaysia has many cheaper lobang too ... to spend up to 20-25k THB for tips here is hmmm, quite unnecessary lahhhh ... unless they are cash loaded.

I confess that i will become a very weak-man when it comes to Coyote (carrib'n std), useless man i am ... if i'm as loaded as, hell .. i will spend and grab the best of the best. But in bkk .. i learnt ... many things are 'free' ... hohoho .... adios ...

p/s - as what adidas said ... 'pay after u get'. but after u get dont pay also nvrmind ... heh heh heh.
Old 23-09-2008, 09:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkAntaRai View Post
hahahaha .. malaysia has many cheaper lobang too ... to spend up to 20-25k THB for tips here is hmmm, quite unnecessary lahhhh ... unless they are cash loaded.

I confess that i will become a very weak-man when it comes to Coyote (carrib'n std), useless man i am ... if i'm as loaded as, hell .. i will spend and grab the best of the best. But in bkk .. i learnt ... many things are 'free' ... hohoho .... adios ...

p/s - as what adidas said ... 'pay after u get'. but after u get dont pay also nvrmind ... heh heh heh.
Sometimes I understand their sentiments as they go all the way to LOS for one thing ~ puying...to back with them to their hotel room and they saw something that catch their attention....they will go all out for it and of course they are prepared with lots of cash for every trip they make!

It is like a gamble..if they lose the first night they try to win back the second night by betting more....sometime they do win but most of the time, they lose....end up..no choice call for back-up...farm girls....hahahhahah!

They are so funny and in the end of the day...they enjoy the trips....and they go back again in the next few weeks to try again!

Sometime also luck and situation that plays a great deal not only money!

I have at one time eyeing at one girl at a club that people claims that she is the 'untouchable" pow by rich Singaporean...sorry this is a true case....and after many times enjoying her company only constraint to chit chat and hugging her only nothing more.......one day she becomes very horny and started to advance on me....(after 5 trips) and I was shock and surprise.....we end up in my hotel room that night ..........!

Why she suddenly change? Hahahahahaha anyone knows.....her Singaporean sugar daddy business collapses and the contract is off.....!
Old 23-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have at one time eyeing at one girl at a club that people claims that she is the 'untouchable" pow by rich Singaporean...sorry this is a true case....and after many times enjoying her company only constraint to chit chat and hugging her only nothing more.......one day she becomes very horny and started to advance on me....(after 5 trips) and I was shock and surprise.....we end up in my hotel room that night ..........!

Why she suddenly change? Hahahahahaha anyone knows.....her Singaporean sugar daddy business collapses and the contract is off.....!
that becoz no one is "untouchable" especially in bkk .. they think they r but they will eventually fall out of it ....
so for those "big boss" who think they have "pow" someone ... they r really pathetic ...

no .. her singaporean sugar daddy business doesn't collapse .. she just want to have fun behind his back ... this is the culture of thai gals ...

i once have a gal in bkk ... she was "pow" by a farang who is working in some part of thailand ... and she was sleeping with me whenever i'm in bkk ...
and we even went to hua hin, pattaya and phuket together ....
she lied to his sugar daddy that she went back to hometown ...
pity that pathetic farang ... but this is life and culture in thailand ...
Old 23-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes I understand their sentiments as they go all the way to LOS for one thing ~ puying...to back with them to their hotel room and they saw something that catch their attention....they will go all out for it and of course they are prepared with lots of cash for every trip they make!

It is like a gamble..if they lose the first night they try to win back the second night by betting more....sometime they do win but most of the time, they lose....end up..no choice call for back-up...farm girls....hahahhahah!

They are so funny and in the end of the day...they enjoy the trips....and they go back again in the next few weeks to try again!

Sometime also luck and situation that plays a great deal not only money!

There r no such things as untouchable in the nightlife puying LOS, there is a price tag for everyone of them but sometimes not the $ problem is the feeling they have with u. If they enjoy ur company they will even bed with u without talking abt $ with u. But rem there r no such things as free meal in this world only Fuck on credit. heeheeheehee
Old 23-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Gd morning Sifu playman. Y today so late log on? taken ur breakfast already?
Old 23-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
There r no such things as untouchable in the nightlife puying LOS, there is a price tag for every.........there r no such things as free meal in this world only Fuck on credit. heeheeheehee
YES..... no such thing as free.... free is more expensive, and 'aunt-the-lie' .....

If can F on credit, better quick quick chow lo...... better owe than try to pay up.... the interest is worse than ah long....
Old 23-09-2008, 10:37 AM
SamSter

Quote:
that becoz no one is "untouchable" especially in bkk .. they think they r but they will eventually fall out of it ....
so for those "big boss" who think they have "pow" someone ... they r really pathetic ...

no .. her singaporean sugar daddy business doesn't collapse .. she just want to have fun behind his back ... this is the culture of thai gals ...
Agrees and I don't really into her sugar daddy business, she says I just nod..."oh!"....the most important thing is that I get to bonk...her.....hahahahah
Old 23-09-2008, 10:40 AM
SamSter

Quote:
There r no such things as untouchable in the nightlife puying LOS, there is a price tag for everyone of them but sometimes not the $ problem is the feeling they have with u. If they enjoy ur company they will even bed with u without talking abt $ with u. But rem there r no such things as free meal in this world only Fuck on credit. heeheeheehee
yes....words of wisdom...no free meal......only on credit....got to pay interest somemore....hhahahaah! Agreed!

Quote:
Gd morning Sifu playman. Y today so late log on? taken ur breakfast already?
Yes taken my breakfast already in the office....doing some work already! ahahahahh!
Old 23-09-2008, 10:41 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
YES..... no such thing as free.... free is more expensive, and 'aunt-the-lie' .....

If can F on credit, better quick quick chow lo...... better owe than try to pay up.... the interest is worse than ah long....
Shifu....I thought you doesn't know.....a shifu is a shifu....hahhahaahah! You are 101% correct!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1